Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to claim Bitcoin Cash fork (15 November) ?  (Read 349 times)
fastreferrals (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

will it has same symbol (BCH) ?

I think it will be BCCH/BCC stands for Bitcoin Cash Coin!
I am not 100 percent sure about this as i just ran about the fork before.
But still i am happy i sold all my BCH before, as the price now is really low!

me too sold all BCH, but i buy it again when price drop to 0.08 btc.
now thinking about selling after it get higher than 0.14 btc
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

an airdrop that comes from a hard fork, I also haven't heard of this hard fork bch and it seems interesting, because bch holders will get free coins. but op must be careful, maybe the bch will be pumped and don't get stuck, because usually after that a big dump will occur.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

I just found out that on November 15 there is a hardcoin bitcoin, and if seen from the experience of coins that have been hard-wired, obviously the symbol will not be the same and the price will also be different, the problem with the way my claim is not known.

dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

It is going to be very easy. Just find on the web, which big exchanges will support this fork and store your BitcoinCash coins there. It is the easiest way to get your fork coin and moreover, it is the fastest way as well.
fastreferrals (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

It is going to be very easy. Just find on the web, which big exchanges will support this fork and store your BitcoinCash coins there. It is the easiest way to get your fork coin and moreover, it is the fastest way as well.

thanks for suggestion.
i want to know what exchangers will support it other than Binance.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

thanks for suggestion.
i want to know what exchangers will support it other than Binance.

you have to check each of these exchanges' websites for that because they make their announcements there. sometimes the small ones that don't have a news section post it on their twitter like Yobit for example.
in any case you have to be in contact with the exchange that you are already using and see whether they have any plans of supporting this fork. which probably they all will because they are all having a hard time making money and will need this!!!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Bitcoin cash was a fork and now they will have a fork. Really funny.

Just a shitcoin some whales backing up, nothing more.

Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Interesting. I did not know about this event. I think a little studying the news will answer you. I think there will be some difficulties.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I think it will cause a stir and demand for BCH. A couple of days ago, the coin started moving up. Perhaps this the beginning of growth before Hard eating with a fork.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

I don't know BCH is forking since it itself is a forked coin  Grin Grin . Anyway, since we can't stop it from forking, we shall hold some BCH to see what magic does the forked coin does.
Holding them in a wallet which supports the fork will yield us some forked coins. Binance have said that they will be supporting the upcoming BCH hardfork.
It's good for me since I have been holding some in Binance  Tongue

This answers my question. I didn't know that there will be a fork of BCH. All i was thinkling was BCH is a fork itself.  Shocked Roll Eyes

Fork of a fork, hard to imagine. A bit confusing what the ticker will be. BCCCH? LOL. Just another shitcoin to be unleashed on the space

Binance has announced they will support the fork, guess it's gonna be profitable for them
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

I don't think I need to guess what will happen and where to store coins to get a Fork . Just go to the site and read everything.
https://www.bitcoincash.org/

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
strider1973

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Binance will support the hard fork on Nov 15.

Does this mean that if I have BCH at Binance, I will get both BCH-SV and BCH-ABC?
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:25:11 AM

Hello

I want to know more info about upcoming bitcoin cash hard fork.

will it be new coin with new name?
will it has same symbol (BCH) ?
will it has same value or it will be as like Bitcoin Candy ?
what exchangers will support it?
And finally, How to claim this new coin other than using exchanger site?

Thanks for advice.
if you save several amount into exchange you will be get man, I don’t know for save in the GUI wallet or wallet online/offline to claim, because I’m not save it.

I use an exchange as CoinEx.. Currently, poloniex has been doing open of trading, but not for deposite and withdrawal (BCH ABC and BCH SV deposits and withdrawals will be enabled after the fork happens and the network is stable)

support hardfork (HF) from exchange such as Poloniex, binance, coinbase and other https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exchanges-line-up-to-support-bitcoin-cashs-hard-fork/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: