Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we are the NPC of this game?  (Read 88 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

There are times that we think we are living in a simulator, a game. To be specific, most of the time, we will think that we're living in a multiplayer simulator.

However, have we ever actually thought that we may be just a non-playable character? The ones that add twists and storyline to the main character world?

He or she may be somewhere in the universe, who knew that all this is actually a game. And he or she know that all of us are just part of his or her storyline/gameplay.

Now that we know all this, could we take this one level up? Can all of us, the NPCs that gone sentient, break this game? By injecting some codes to it? Maybe through speaking? Chanting? Writing? I don't know ...

All I know is that,

we will have to do this fast and quick. Or else the main character, or the game developer may realize that we have become sentient. Then .. they will shut down this game and we will be ... NO MORE.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Nolan1331

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

This sounds like a good start for a hollywood movie. As for our actual world though, it's too scary of a though for me to go deeper into it. You know, when you are alone, lying in your bed at night and you are thinking about all this thing around the world. Your mind works faster, quicker and crazier, and this is the kind of stuff it comes up with. And if you dig deep enough, you will find all those kind of crazy idea scenario.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

All I know is that,

we will have to do this fast and quick. Or else the main character, or the game developer may realize that we have become sentient. Then .. they will shut down this game and we will be ... NO MORE.

Maybe, that's what happened with the dinosaurs rendered extinct by that killer asteroid. If that asteroid had been just a few seconds early or late, it'd have plonked into the ocean with comparatively less, and recoverable, damage. But, it had to strike with precision accuracy, like it was aimed at a bull's eye target, and hit with point blank accuracy, and the resultant catastrophic damage.

theydontcallmegenius

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:14:45 AM

There are times that we think we are living in a simulator, a game. To be specific, most of the time, we will think that we're living in a multiplayer simulator.

I'm pretty sure almost nobody thinks this. You seem to overcomplicate basic things, maybe because you're life is too simple. Try studying anything in the science field, it will be good for you to actually put your mind to good use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: