Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC  (Read 14380 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

Nothing will happen to Bitcoin, it will just follow what happened. Acceptance of Bitcoin means that there will be only one currency in the world and I certainly don't believe it. I think every government will create its own centralized digital money and Bitcoin's dream will finish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?

I believe that bitcoin will be the currency of the whole world in the future.Because in the past there are lots of rich people created by bitcoin.So this is the solution to wipe out poverty in the whole world.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will continue to exist and become increasingly popular when the price of Bitcoin breaks back to its highest level, for example at the end of last year bitcoin broke the price of $ 19000. Because every four years Bitcoin will make wage reductions for Miners, this will make bitcoin very valuable, because miners will get declining rewards, so the price of bitcoin will increase.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?
The way governments started to accept bitcoin as a part of our world shows a great potential. The regulations, the ETF's the companies that is blockchain based working with governments. I mean wherever you look there is some crypto currency related thing all part of our world right now and I am pretty sure with time it will only get bigger and bigger.

Now, considering all of these it means bitcoin will just get bigger and bigger every year. There is no way for bitcoin to get destroyed or vanish all of a sudden, it will become a bigger part of our lives. I do not believe it will replace fiat but it will certainly supplement it at the side. We need a bigger adoption, like fast food places accepting crypto type stuff to get to the next level and make it a real currency where everyone can spend all over the world regardless of where they live.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

In the future, I think bitcoin will be brighter and increase again. Maybe the government will accept bitcoin after they know the benefits and benefits. We must be more patient and if necessary we must be able to prove to them the results of bitcoin itself, so that they also rethink to accept bitcoin.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

I do not think it will collapse. The $ 200 billion that is being circulated in the Crypto market will not be easily dissipated. A decentralized market will certainly gain a lot of support from the rest of the world. This is a great market to make a lot of money and nobody will easily give up this market.

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Going back ten years ago, bitcoin was just an ambitious concept telling that the technology behind it, which is the blockchain, will disrupt the current financial transactions. After 10 years, so much have improve in bitcoin but still it is not enough to go mainstream. Looking at the future, developers are not stopping and continue to improve bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency world.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Each of them got the reasons to argue, some of them see from how many countries already banning Bitcoin because the government think Bitcoin only being used for bad things, some see crypto as the life safer because there are a lot of people got profit from crypto, for early adopter, we already experience the good results from Bitcoin, so I definitely agree that Bitcoin got a bright future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

The way governments started to accept bitcoin as a part of our world shows a great potential. The regulations, the ETF's the companies that is blockchain based working with governments. I mean wherever you look there is some crypto currency related thing all part of our world right now and I am pretty sure with time it will only get bigger and bigger.

Now, considering all of these it means bitcoin will just get bigger and bigger every year. There is no way for bitcoin to get destroyed or vanish all of a sudden, it will become a bigger part of our lives. I do not believe it will replace fiat but it will certainly supplement it at the side. We need a bigger adoption, like fast food places accepting crypto type stuff to get to the next level and make it a real currency where everyone can spend all over the world regardless of where they live.
I am agreeing to what wuvdoll has said. The way how some of the governments of a country is moving forward with cryptocurrencies is a sign that BTC's time is not yet done. Cryptocurrencies in general is just about to start thriving in our economy and I doubt that Bitcoin is not included in the growth. We may see BTC at its lowest point this year but I don't think it will be just be like that forever, we are just experiencing a correction and it is part of any market cycle, a normal phase which brings down a lot of weak minded people.  
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Bitcoin's future is really great and you should not be so worried about it. This is really a very profitable currency for traders to be patient. So be patient and hold lots of Bitcoins when it's cheap. Do not let the rumors affect you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Nothing will happen to Bitcoin, it will just follow what happened. Acceptance of Bitcoin means that there will be only one currency in the world and I certainly don't believe it. I think every government will create its own centralized digital money and Bitcoin's dream will finish.
Well first of all, having the centralized token will not drag out the countries out of the massive debts that they're in right now. If anything it would make the situation worse because the more time passes and the bigger debts get the stronger eventual economy crisis will be and issuing their own token would just prolong the time and put them into even deeper debts.

Besides that, who would want to have their money in some centralized bullshit issued by government? By the time people start adopting cryptocurrencies they're surely gonna be able to distinguish crap from quality. It would be like choosing dirt instead of gold...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Bitcoin's future is really great and you should not be so worried about it. This is really a very profitable currency for traders to be patient. So be patient and hold lots of Bitcoins when it's cheap. Do not let the rumors affect you.
collect bitcoin from now on, because evolution is sure to happen, but to wait for that we must be patient, and maintain mentality so as not to panic either panic sell or panic buy, do it according to your analysis, because self confidence is the key to success

iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

It's unlikely that BTC will ruin. I suppose it will rise in 2019. But it has many competitors.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

collect bitcoin from now on, because evolution is sure to happen, but to wait for that we must be patient, and maintain mentality so as not to panic either panic sell or panic buy, do it according to your analysis, because self confidence is the key to success
I agree.Faith is what you keeps on holding to bitcoin and i'm sure it's all worth it in time.Yes the current market is not really good but this also happens in the previous years.And bitcoin is still standing up to the present.So do not lost hope.Lucky are those people who never quit inspite of the pressures brought by the market.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Currently, the market is very stable especially bitcoin which is stable around $6,000. This stability might be a good sign for the growing adoption of bitcoin, considering that bitcoin usage is increasing in numbers. As long as bitcoin will continue to improve on its function, bitcoin will still be the best connecting medium between blockchain and cryptoenthusiasts.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Don't worry too much about the confusing news now because the development of cryptocurrency is very fast with hype everywhere, especially for legality Bitcoin is still in the process of becoming broader, many people doubt about Bitcoin because they want a higher increase, I believe it will be good at the future over time and the condition of public trust in improving the market is better, that is what I understand that people are pessimistic because the price issue does not turn into bullrun.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

Bitcoin will go on as long as it has demand and supply. More and more people invest in bitcoin with their own purposes. Questions about the future are senseless because nobody knows what will happen. We should focus on the current situation and enjoy the benefits bitcoin gives us now. 
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

Bitcoin has a bright future, adoption will climb while the inflation rate will drop.  We sill see a massive jump in price after the next halving.  If you have any doubts look at how much money has been invested into mining facilities the past few years.  Wall street has also started to dip their toes into the cryptocurrency market.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

I dont know what will happen in the future of bitcoin but in my opinion , bitcoin will have a lot of improvements. I know that bitcoin is currently facing problems regarding on its price. But as an investor we should still continue on investing and supporting bitcoin so in the near future we know that it will be brighter than now.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Bitcoin has a bright future, adoption will climb while the inflation rate will drop.  We sill see a massive jump in price after the next halving.  If you have any doubts look at how much money has been invested into mining facilities the past few years.  Wall street has also started to dip their toes into the cryptocurrency market.
Very true, the bitcoin has all the chance to grow and be a world famous. I hope for the future of bitcoin will be nice and good. I know the unstable price and the fluctuations but I am very confident that everything will be fine and bitcoin will survive fir next few years.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: