Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC  (Read 14383 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

Future of bitcoin will be highly progressive, to the growing adoption and acceptance of bitcoin the limited supply of bitcoin will be in great demand. When there is increase in demand automatically each Satoshi will get a big value. More the usage more will be the the growth and usage making it serve similar to fiat.

Wouldn't a limited amount of bitcoin create a problem? Early investors have millions of them, and some others will have few satoshi. 1st can easily manipulate 2nd holder.

What do you mean by manipulating the 2nd holders? Do you mean these whales can manipulate us, the late investors? I don't think so. Whales have their own way of making things and if they want to manipulate something with their huge number of BTCs, then it is the price or the market and not us, investors. They are not that powerful to manipulate us, investors, unless you are paid to follow them so they can manipulate you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:07:04 PM

Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?
No one can predict the future of bitcoin. However, everyone expects that the evolution will develop further in the future, that it will rise and rise but never die. The future will be better than now.
Yes as we know each passing day is improving the market, new investors are contributing I price progress. So bitcoin will continue to exist and it will become increasingly popular when its price will get back to the higher level, in so many countries governments has accepted bitcoin great part of our society with highest potential so it will become better with time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:57:00 PM

Bitcoin will have a bright future because big companies like Amazon, Facebook etc is already using it as a mode of payment, we know that those two giant company have billions of users around the world. Bitcoin will become mainstream in the years to come.
We have only heard that they are planning to do so and it is still a rumor until they implement it, but if they do implement the use of cryptocurrency, it will really be a big boost in the crypto world and the adoption we have always wanted would be very fast like the twinkle of an eye.

So many other big companies like Samsung, JP Morgan, visa and the rest are rumored to be planning on using the blockchain technology through cryptocurrency to operate part of their businesses and if the can really work this out, then the future of cryptocurrency will be fully guaranteed without any form of doubt.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:12:19 PM

I also think that Bitcoin has a very promising future.  I believe that sometime in the future it will definitely become a world currency and will be used as a dollar or euro now.  So we can now only invest in it.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:25:28 AM

I also think that Bitcoin has a very promising future.  I believe that sometime in the future it will definitely become a world currency and will be used as a dollar or euro now.  So we can now only invest in it.
it is true that bitcoin can have a very good future but it can happen if bitcoin can be used by many people in this world, as long as bitcoin still has a ban on use in some countries it will make bitcoin hard to grow.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:31:11 PM

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?
No one can predict the future of bitcoin. However, everyone expects that the evolution will develop further in the future, that it will rise and rise but never die. The future will be better than now.

I want to believe that everything will be superb. Bitcoin will live forever, and people will understand finally that it is the best cryptocurrency. They will use it everywhere, not only trade.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:54:32 AM

Future of Bitcoin is as strong as it was in the past. Many countries are going to legalize in their jurisdiction. It will maintain it's leadership and no coin as potential to challenge it.
the fate of the future of bitcoin is everyone's question when some new altcoins are eager and are expected to replace the position of bitcoin in the future.
actually I am not as convinced as you are, I believe if there is a crypto currency that is better on its journey and with better platforms and products, then there cannot be a guarantee that bitcoin will continue to be number one.
bitcoin has an updated development, so I don't think that competitors can beat bitcoin in the future. forget about that, the concern is whether cryptocurrency has a long life span in the future, while regulations are still not made and even the government is still more likely to ban to cryptocurrency
I don’t like it when people bluff things without proper analysis, has he checked coinmarket cap to see thousands of projects that has risen within a short period of time, 50% of them has tried to do what bitcoin is doing and yet bitcoin still leads with very wide margins, are you saying out of these thousands of projects in the market, we don’t have the smart ones?

Bitcoin is a system that has fully been developed to stand at the top always and it will always gain more recognition more than every other crypto out there, for now, bitcoin is the most reliable coin, any other project that would have come up in future are already been destroyed by the scam issue in ICO.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:25:03 AM

I want to believe that everything will be superb. Bitcoin will live forever, and people will understand finally that it is the best cryptocurrency. They will use it everywhere, not only trade.
bitcoin will be best cryptocurrency ever in market.if lightning network fully implemented it could replace any conventional payment gate and save more our money in transaction fee.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:04:21 AM

bitcoin will be best cryptocurrency ever in market.if lightning network fully implemented it could replace any conventional payment gate and save more our money in transaction fee.
will last stand till other cryptocurrency die.bitcoin as pioneer cryptocurrency it has several advantages besides it supply and lightning network.i am pretty sure in future international trade will using bitcoin as payment.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

You should compare the peoples who are in favor of bitcoins and the ones who are in opposition of bitcoins. The peoples who are not really having any yield or benefits from bitcoins would surely claim them as they would not have any future ahead but the ones who really make great profits with bitcoins would stay with the positive vibes.

Comparatively you can compare both such individuals and you will find out that the ones who are linked to bitcoins are the ones with balanced financial lives whereas others still have a struggling financial life. It is in you hands, with whom you want to believe and support but if you think rationally, you will have profits if you stay with the cryptocurrencies.
Yes, the current bitcoin networks are a bit slower in being confirmed on the block. There is a need to enroll lightning transactions in the field of bitcoins so that the transactions take place much faster at a convenient network fees. This will make bitcoins grow more and also then you can blindly invest in bitcoins.

Bitcoins are already a top coin in the history of cryptocurrency and as we all know that we are in a ever growing trend of markets, I think that the use of bitcoins will really be maximized in the upcoming future. Bitcoins might soon be started to be used everywhere so there really are a lot of positive sides about bitcoins which attract peoples like me towards investing into them.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:25:28 PM

Future of Bitcoin is as strong as it was in the past. Many countries are going to legalize in their jurisdiction. It will maintain it's leadership and no coin as potential to challenge it.
the fate of the future of bitcoin is everyone's question when some new altcoins are eager and are expected to replace the position of bitcoin in the future.
actually I am not as convinced as you are, I believe if there is a crypto currency that is better on its journey and with better platforms and products, then there cannot be a guarantee that bitcoin will continue to be number one.
bitcoin has an updated development, so I don't think that competitors can beat bitcoin in the future. forget about that, the concern is whether cryptocurrency has a long life span in the future, while regulations are still not made and even the government is still more likely to ban to cryptocurrency
I don’t like it when people bluff things without proper analysis, has he checked coinmarket cap to see thousands of projects that has risen within a short period of time, 50% of them has tried to do what bitcoin is doing and yet bitcoin still leads with very wide margins, are you saying out of these thousands of projects in the market, we don’t have the smart ones?

Bitcoin is a system that has fully been developed to stand at the top always and it will always gain more recognition more than every other crypto out there, for now, bitcoin is the most reliable coin, any other project that would have come up in future are already been destroyed by the scam issue in ICO.
No doubt bitcoin is the best coin it will remain the same forever because as time passing it is getting famous, now almost over the work it is being popular as most common investment all over the world, it is good investment and best coin to trade your money, so future is good and it will even more famous for us.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:37:19 PM

No doubt bitcoin is the best coin it will remain the same forever because as time passing it is getting famous, now almost over the work it is being popular as most common investment all over the world, it is good investment and best coin to trade your money, so future is good and it will even more famous for us.

Right.It will be more famous in the coming years and hopefully by that time,massive adoption for bitcoin will take place.I believe bitcoin has a very bright future because of its own potentials that will give a lot of benefits to the people making the whole economy of the country become progressive.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:03:10 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase it's value at the right time in the future. It will more useful and valuable digital currency inside the crypto world. It will not dissappear but it will not also replace fiat me. Mass adoption will continue to increase.People will become more aware about bitcoin that will lead for them to continuesly patronizing it. Well ,this is only my opinion, because the truth nobody know what will be the future of bitcoin.

uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 779

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:24:38 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase it's value at the right time in the future. It will more useful and valuable digital currency inside the crypto world. It will not dissappear but it will not also replace fiat me. Mass adoption will continue to increase.People will become more aware about bitcoin that will lead for them to continuesly patronizing it. Well ,this is only my opinion, because the truth nobody know what will be the future of bitcoin.
That is true, nobody knows what the future of bitcoin will be. There are different opinions and even being different, they make a lot of sense, as the probabilities are infinite. I believe adoption will continue to increase, although I don't think it's mass adoption yet.
As adoption increases, awareness will increase as well, as consequence. Bitcoin has good chances to become a very strong currency in the world, especially because it has overcame a great enemy: the mainstream media. If nobody listens what media says, bitcoin won't be defamed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:42:11 AM

I think those who speak on the bitcoin exchange rate, a well-known personality in the media, just want to adjust the bitcoin exchange rate for themselves, then to buy themselves at a low rate.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:53:36 AM

That is true, nobody knows what the future of bitcoin will be. There are different opinions and even being different, they make a lot of sense, as the probabilities are infinite. I believe adoption will continue to increase, although I don't think it's mass adoption yet.
As adoption increases, awareness will increase as well, as consequence. Bitcoin has good chances to become a very strong currency in the world, especially because it has overcame a great enemy: the mainstream media. If nobody listens what media says, bitcoin won't be defamed.

The media coverage has obviously increased, and it has become more positive. I still remember the case during 2013-14, when the mainstream media was very negative in its coverage of BTC and was portraying it as a currency of the drug dealers and criminals.

Adoption continues to increase, but at a much slower rate when compared to 2017. The sharp correction that we had in 2018 slowed the adoption process. But I believe that this is just a temporary phenomenon. As the exchange rates increase once again, the rates of adoption will also pick up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:45:51 PM

I agree with you that the year 2018 was difficult for the entire cryptocurrency industry, but the beginning of 2019 has already managed to show everyone that cryptocurrencies continue to develop, large investors buy Bitcoin and altcoins. It's hard not to notice that cryptocurrencies are becoming more common than before. Every day the number of those people who have learned about Bitcoin is growing, so Bitcoin is still at the very beginning of its journey and it is waiting for growth ahead.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:21:56 PM

It seems to me that Bitcoin has just begun its successful career.  Because everything is still in front.  I believe that Bitcoin will become a world currency and everyone will love it.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:36:08 PM

will last stand till other cryptocurrency die.bitcoin as pioneer cryptocurrency it has several advantages besides it supply and lightning network.i am pretty sure in future international trade will using bitcoin as payment.
Even now all around the world people like to use crypto currency more than fait as I know it has bright future and as time passing bitcoin is introducing more features of crypto currency it is allowed to pay with bitcoin, it has so many benefits to store your bitcoin for long time, there are countless benefits of crypto currency in our life.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

It's been a while since this BTC begun to make its history and until now it slowly recovering. As a crypto users, I could say that this has definitely a big role in the future as it continue to gain the interest of the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: