Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC  (Read 14383 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:47:03 PM

i do not agree if bitcoin will only be what it is now, because adoption will make a difference in the function of bitcoin, because when bitcoin is only judged to be the same then that means no change happens, and when that happens then of course bitcoin will collapse, but now is different and bitcoin has a better future with adoption and it will certainly be very useful to be used more broadly
there will be no end if talking about the future of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is something new and the future is still very bright to be seen, if anyone views Bictoin is a threat to the government then that person is stupid, Bitcoin will change the world
of course bitcoin will still be developed in the future, in the future it is likely that most governments will definitely support this technology. those who say bitcoin is a threat to the government, of course he does not have extensive knowledge about this technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:11:49 PM

I am one of them who strongly believe in the Bitcoin,This year and current decade is precious for the Bitcoin.Next moon and the massive adoption of the Bitcoin expected.Bitcoin is worthy and survive long in the crypto market. 21Million amount of Bitcoin possible to be mined in 2040 so now learn from it that how long Bitcoin can survive.Bitcoin future is safe so if have any doubt just believe and invest in BTC to reserve own seat.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:22:17 PM

i do not agree if bitcoin will only be what it is now, because adoption will make a difference in the function of bitcoin, because when bitcoin is only judged to be the same then that means no change happens, and when that happens then of course bitcoin will collapse, but now is different and bitcoin has a better future with adoption and it will certainly be very useful to be used more broadly
there will be no end if talking about the future of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is something new and the future is still very bright to be seen, if anyone views Bictoin is a threat to the government then that person is stupid, Bitcoin will change the world
of course bitcoin will still be developed in the future, in the future it is likely that most governments will definitely support this technology. those who say bitcoin is a threat to the government, of course he does not have extensive knowledge about this technology

Bitcoin will really not stay to what it is now because bitcoin is something innovative it is meant to be our future so it will be useless to make bitcoin just to collapsed once it reached its total amount and yes government will totally support blockchain in the future for it has lots to offer but for now we need to work for the mass adoption of it so that we can step closer to what we want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:49:57 PM

Yeah, there is no doubt in it that the future of bitcoin is so bright and it has a good name so it's going to make an even brighter future for more recovery in price faster than before. Bitcoin is a well-known coin and people know the advantage of investing their money in bitcoin so it's an evergreen coin that has a good history and has a brighter future forever, it will gain more strength and power in future.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:06:54 PM

No doubt bitcoin has ability to change the wold and it has power to make the investor so rich in short time. Bitcoin is having strong potential to rise and get rich in price for holding. Future is surely bright because so many people are investing in it and contributing to the price of bitcoin  to pump higher. Time to time price is improving we should keep investing future is really bright.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:00:21 PM

As long as there is someone who continuosly supporting bitcoin it will still remain. It will continue to work and its price will continuosly going to increase. But I have a doubt. Bitcoin is decentralized. Anytime it can vanish since they do not care about the rules and regulation since no one controls it. So they can vanish whenever they want.
Bitcoin is decentralized not for getting vanished rather to stay out of control of corrupt people. Bitcoin will never vanish as it is giving huge profits to masses and its support is increasing on daily basis. Bitcoin has yet not been legalized in majority of the countries which means it has yet not bloomed at peak. Before becoming legalize all over the world, I strongly believe it is not going to disappear at all.
It has not legalized anywhere because governments are afraid of this currency. If it would be legalized, people will adopt it freely everywhere and this is what threatening authorities. Because this will take the control out from their hands and they will lose their power and status.  No government is ready to do that and people will continue to adopt this because it is a great platform for them.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:51:02 PM

As long as there is someone who continuosly supporting bitcoin it will still remain. It will continue to work and its price will continuosly going to increase. But I have a doubt. Bitcoin is decentralized. Anytime it can vanish since they do not care about the rules and regulation since no one controls it. So they can vanish whenever they want.
Bitcoin is decentralized not for getting vanished rather to stay out of control of corrupt people. Bitcoin will never vanish as it is giving huge profits to masses and its support is increasing on daily basis. Bitcoin has yet not been legalized in majority of the countries which means it has yet not bloomed at peak. Before becoming legalize all over the world, I strongly believe it is not going to disappear at all.
It has not legalized anywhere because governments are afraid of this currency. If it would be legalized, people will adopt it freely everywhere and this is what threatening authorities. Because this will take the control out from their hands and they will lose their power and status.  No government is ready to do that and people will continue to adopt this because it is a great platform for them.
People will and people are adopting this not only in trading but in daily life also as a method of payment. People always opt for new technologies because it fascinate them. Similarly, new generation does not like to do tasks that require more physical effort as it is the era of robots. Bitcoin and crypto fulfil their all requirements so it is more attractive for them.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:27:02 PM

I have no confusion that the blockchain will rule the payment system in the upcoming future. And my view about BTC that it has shown its strength to the world. When the top world leaders are discussing a topic in the global summit then you can understand the power of it. It gained enough trust among the people and it will become more popular in the upcoming few years.

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:26:36 AM

I can see a pretty bright future for bitcoin, as more and more services apply bitcoin in payment, more and more blockchain projects, licensing iran for many bitcoin mining companies, ... can see bitcoin getting more and more attention, ... hold bitcoin now.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:57:41 AM

As the rich get richer, I believe it will be inevitable that they wish to hold at least 1 BTC (preferably in the form of Cas coins). Regardless of transaction speeds, mining power, etc, BTC will forever be the first and most sought after. Also, once the CSW fiasco proves to truly be a fiasco then we will know that >5% of the BTC supply will be inaccessible forever. Lots of psychological benefits for BTC in short and long term aside from the halvening IMO.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 11:49:56 AM

No one can't predict the future for sure. However, having in mind all this growth of new technologies and digitization to my opinion bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies ca only grow further and have better place in our societies, especially in the economy. And don't worry about the price, volatility is normal and we can't expect that price is only going up all the time.
lanos925

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:26:55 PM

I honestly don’t know what will happen tomorrow. But I know that bitcoin has already done a lot. I'm not afraid to say that after the appearance of Bitcoin, the world will no longer be the same. Perhaps something will change and something new and more perfect will come to replace Bitcoin. It's important that we all understand that the main thing is the high ideals of human freedom, and it is not so important how exactly we will come to this!
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:05:17 PM

The way I view it, Bitcoin is already a world currency. I do know how imagine it to be, but it won’t get to that extent. For now, since you and everyone around the world is able to make use of it, and you can send money and also receive from anyone, then it’s already a world currency.

You make use of Bitcoin and the government does not charge you any tax (except if you use a regulated exchange), and your transaction is always peer-to-peer, then what else are you expecting? If you mean whether the government will accept it, no they won’t accept it, rather they would create their own cryptocurrency.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 10:52:15 PM

Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?

The future viewpoint for bitcoin is the subject of a lot of discussion. While the money related media is multiplied by supposed crypto-evangelists, "showcase capitalisation of bitcoin could detonate throughout the following five years
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:09:23 AM

The way I view it, Bitcoin is already a world currency. I do know how imagine it to be, but it won’t get to that extent. For now, since you and everyone around the world is able to make use of it, and you can send money and also receive from anyone, then it’s already a world currency.

You make use of Bitcoin and the government does not charge you any tax (except if you use a regulated exchange), and your transaction is always peer-to-peer, then what else are you expecting? If you mean whether the government will accept it, no they won’t accept it, rather they would create their own cryptocurrency.
technological development without the support of the government I think will hamper its growth. although bitcoin is a global currency, and we are free to transact with people anywhere, but in reality to meet daily needs, we have to exchange it at local exchange. and that is subject to tax

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: