Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:45:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s Next for the Cyrptocurrency/Blockchain Industry?  (Read 175 times)
happyme9181 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:52:50 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 07:50:52 AM by happyme9181

Profithunt

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Looking forward to the developments of blockchain and crypto industry. I believe in the near future these technologies will be widely used by the people even to the most basic daily needs like groceries, bus tickets, etc.
janecrypto11

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

Knowing that Asia is now leading in terms of crypto and blockchain developments makes me feel proud to be Asian.
goodtrades101

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

I'd like to visit Yinchuan and see for myself the smart technology in that place. The face recognition for bank accounts, credit cards and even for public transport, all of it looks interesting.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

China would have a big impact when sooner they start to approve ICOs. There isn't yet news about it but a lot of trades still come from them which is why a lot of speculations that sooner they will soon be back. But then again the countries like Singapore and Taiwan are into it which is somehow china may never really be into it for these countries are into it already. After all countries like Hongkong, Singapore and Taiwan are theirs.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
coinhodl888

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

I agree that "banking the unbanked" will surely encourage mass adoption of digital currencies. The convenience of using crypto for everyday transactions without having to own a bank account sounds convenient for ordinary people (not trader or investor). I also hope other countries will follow Singapore and Thailand's consideration of ICO regulations.
THEICOBOSS

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Asia presents immense opportunities in crypto world. When crypto gains popularity on this continent, more companies conducted ICO. Though some succeed while others don't, still Asia is a potential market in increasing blockchain usability.
icoreels

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Knowing that Asia is now leading in terms of crypto and blockchain developments makes me feel proud to be Asian.

Yes I believe Asia present so much opportunity, but here in Philippines, they labelled bitcoin as a scam. They aired one program spreading negative thoughts about bitcoin. Base on my calculation only 20% are aware of cryptocurrencies and unfortunately, this percentage knew one token only which is bitcoin. Hope things will change in the near future cause I believe my country is a potential market too. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: