Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥⚡️⚡ [ANN][ICO]The Luxury Blockchain-Create Your Own Story. ⚡️⚡️🔥🔥🔥  (Read 15541 times)
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Hi people!

The Luxury project was added to listing on the well known ICO rating platform icoholder.com - https://icoholder.com/en/the-luxury-27070!
The Luxury CEO already have passed KYC!
Hope that after adding more information about The Luxury ICO they will finally give the appropriate rate for this ICO.

Peace to all...

so investing here needs kyc also? the whitepaper is like a pitch deck attracting people who love luxury items in life. a high sustaining lifestyle. you need to get that special group of people in this community. if you are really true to this project, you will get your specified customers through time
in my opinion this will be the luxury that will go along with time, because this project is just starting the journey there is not much that can be done, just be patient because this will continue to grow
I agree with you,the project is very promising,since there are very wealthy people in the crypto currency, I think they will like this project very much and they will invest in it.
If the person invests here, then other investors will automatically glance and try to understand the Luxury project, so as soon as possible, there will be many people who will know this.
joycigar

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

in the luxury project we are invited to change our lifestyle into luxury, I think this is a very good idea, because in modern times, it is very necessary,
let's invent it right
by buying this luxury coin
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

in the luxury project we are invited to change our lifestyle into luxury, I think this is a very good idea, because in modern times, it is very necessary,
let's invent it right
I think in the future this token will be very popular,as the project is really cool and it has no competitors in the market.
prthel (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Hello everybody,

I want to make a series of updates to the current topic and an announcement regarding the evolution of our project. We managed to put the BETA version of the presentation website live, and we continue with small changes to the final version. The website can be found below:

Maybe not everyone can understand The Luxury's project, so I'll explain it in a simple way.

What is The Luxury?

The Luxury will be a fractional investment platform set to launch in early 2019. The platform brings potential buyers together to jointly invest in luxury assets. We can say here, March 2019.

There will be a number of categories on The Luxury platform, such as private airplanes, luxury cars, holiday properties, famous paintings or jewels rated as fit for investment.

We take for example a private plane, Hawker Beechcraft 800XP which costs around 1.5 million $. Starting from the category where possible assets are listed, the interested investor must initiate a syndicate, and from that moment, the syndicate remains open until the entire sum is collected but not longer than 31 days. Once the syndicate is started, The Luxury divides the asset into 1000 blocks, each representing a zero point one percent (0.1%) ownership stake.  If all 1000 blocks are reserved, The Luxury will then purchase the asset on the syndicate’s behalf. The result is certified and the individual shares are put on the blockchain to be registered and be tradable thereafter.

What is associated experience per block?

In our private plane case, 1 block is equal to $ 1500. At a minimum of 25 reserved blocks, the Book Now button will be activated for the investor profile then he will be able to book flights with that private airplane, subject to availability. Let's not forget, we have the airplane itself as value, we have real experience, and the plane will be included in the business circuit to operate around the world in a private regime that will generate profit which returns to investors.  
In the control panel of each member, will be a voting panel for each asset to decide whether the asset remains in the portfolio or can be sold.

What is the role of https://theluxurybank.com?

As an investor on that private plane, he will receive a co-ownership certificate. On the available assets panel, he saw a villa located in Saint Tropez, which he likes a lot, and he want it in his portfolio but for now, he does not have money for other investments. Here we come to help using The Luxury Bank which will block the right to vote and the right to transfer the co-ownership certificate of that private airplane and will credit the wallet by 75% of the previous investment, without affecting your co-ownership.

What is the result?

Now, the investor is a co-owner of a private plane and a villa and can use it in real life depending on the availability and the amount invested. He will receive dividends from both investments that will go to the amortization of the loan. Examples can continue, blockchain technology helps us diversify our work patterns. In the coming days, we will come back with updates, we will announce a series of partnerships and I hope this community will help us, at least with constructive ideas.

Disclaimer

In this topic, messages may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company’s expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as “anticipates”, “beliefs”, “estimates”, “expects”, “intends”, “plans”, “seeks”, “will”, and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. All forward-looking statements in this topic are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risk, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

Best Regards,

joycigar

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

let's invent it right
I hope that luxury coins can be a dream, and hope that all of this is not just nonsense, this coin price is also quite high compared to the others, hopefully this will attract other investors
Vladok

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

let's invent it right
I hope that luxury coins can be a dream, and hope that all of this is not just nonsense, this coin price is also quite high compared to the others, hopefully this will attract other investors
Yes, I also believe in these guys,but they have an expensive coin compared to other coins, but I think that they will succeed because they have a cool team.
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

let's invent it right
Yes, I also believe in these guys,but they have an expensive coin compared to other coins, but I think that they will succeed because they have a cool team.
like the name of their coin it is only natural if they make the price of expensive luxury coins, I hope the luxury can make investors fall in love here, so that the luxury project is more perfect
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

Hello everybody,

I want to make a series of updates to the current topic and an announcement regarding the evolution of our project. We managed to put the BETA version of the presentation website live, and we continue with small changes to the final version. The website can be found below:

Maybe not everyone can understand The Luxury's project, so I'll explain it in a simple way.

What is The Luxury?

The Luxury will be a fractional investment platform set to launch in early 2019. The platform brings potential buyers together to jointly invest in luxury assets. We can say here, March 2019.

There will be a number of categories on The Luxury platform, such as private airplanes, luxury cars, holiday properties, famous paintings or jewels rated as fit for investment.

We take for example a private plane, Hawker Beechcraft 800XP which costs around 1.5 million $. Starting from the category where possible assets are listed, the interested investor must initiate a syndicate, and from that moment, the syndicate remains open until the entire sum is collected but not longer than 31 days. Once the syndicate is started, The Luxury divides the asset into 1000 blocks, each representing a zero point one percent (0.1%) ownership stake.  If all 1000 blocks are reserved, The Luxury will then purchase the asset on the syndicate’s behalf. The result is certified and the individual shares are put on the blockchain to be registered and be tradable thereafter.

What is associated experience per block?

In our private plane case, 1 block is equal to $ 1500. At a minimum of 25 reserved blocks, the Book Now button will be activated for the investor profile then he will be able to book flights with that private airplane, subject to availability. Let's not forget, we have the airplane itself as value, we have real experience, and the plane will be included in the business circuit to operate around the world in a private regime that will generate profit which returns to investors.  
In the control panel of each member, will be a voting panel for each asset to decide whether the asset remains in the portfolio or can be sold.

What is the role of https://theluxurybank.com?

As an investor on that private plane, he will receive a co-ownership certificate. On the available assets panel, he saw a villa located in Saint Tropez, which he likes a lot, and he want it in his portfolio but for now, he does not have money for other investments. Here we come to help using The Luxury Bank which will block the right to vote and the right to transfer the co-ownership certificate of that private airplane and will credit the wallet by 75% of the previous investment, without affecting your co-ownership.

What is the result?

Now, the investor is a co-owner of a private plane and a villa and can use it in real life depending on the availability and the amount invested. He will receive dividends from both investments that will go to the amortization of the loan. Examples can continue, blockchain technology helps us diversify our work patterns. In the coming days, we will come back with updates, we will announce a series of partnerships and I hope this community will help us, at least with constructive ideas.

Disclaimer

In this topic, messages may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company’s expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as “anticipates”, “beliefs”, “estimates”, “expects”, “intends”, “plans”, “seeks”, “will”, and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. All forward-looking statements in this topic are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risk, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

Best Regards,

I `d say an interesting turn in the development of the Luxury project.
So it will become from the fractional investment platform also a loan platform???

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

As of now, is this a one-man owned company?
With this kind of luxury business, he should have others to take care of other things.
Unless, he wants the biggest share of what he's about to get from this ICO alone.
And checking his company doc --

Since he's the only one running this project, the percentage for founders and team as well as advisors will be received by him, which sum up to 11%.
The 38% reserved, who knows who will get it, right?
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

So it will become from the fractional investment platform also a loan platform???

Hi Nadia,

Yes, from the beginning I specified that we have great plans and I am very confident that we will be able to bring a whole ecosystem in the luxury industry using blockchain technology.
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

With this kind of luxury business, he should have others to take care of other things.
Unless, he wants the biggest share of what he's about to get from this ICO alone.
And checking his company doc -

Since he's the only one running this project, the percentage for founders and team as well as advisors will be received by him, which sum up to 11%.

Hi @TimeTeller,

I'm glad I have a chance to explain to each one, the unclarities that appear in time.  I would like to announce that in the coming days, you will see on the website and in the Whitepaper my team and some advisors. I had to make some moves because some of the members are employed in different departments that belong to our group of companies. I just wanted to avoid any conflicts of interest.

As for the distribution of funds, I assure you that they will be distributed wisely. There will be 9% for the founders and the team, the team you will see in the coming days Smiley

The 38% reserve will be used to cover the funds needed to run the platform https://theluxurybank.com  through a private guarantee program, and the funds will remain intact without any founder having access.  I think the soft cap is reasonable for building and operating both platforms if we compare with other much smaller projects but with much larger demands.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

And checking his company doc -

Hi @TimeTeller,

I'm glad I have a chance to explain to each one, the unclarities that appear in time.  I would like to announce that in the coming days, you will see on the website and in the Whitepaper my team and some advisors. I had to make some moves because some of the members are employed in different departments that belong to our group of companies. I just wanted to avoid any conflicts of interest.

As for the distribution of funds, I assure you that they will be distributed wisely. There will be 9% for the founders and the team, the team you will see in the coming days Smiley

The 38% reserve will be used to cover the funds needed to run the platform https://theluxurybank.com  through a private guarantee program, and the funds will remain intact without any founder having access.  I think the soft cap is reasonable for building and operating both platforms if we compare with other much smaller projects but with much larger demands.

That would be nice. Please add their profile links when you publish that, not only their photos and names. Thanks.
Yes, the soft cap of $12M is actually big enough already to fund any project. But in case you will not achieve such amount, are you going to push thru the project or return the funds to the investors?
Also, where will you register your Luxury Bank, is it in the UK or in Dubai?

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

Hi Nadia,

Yes, from the beginning I specified that we have great plans and I am very confident that we will be able to bring a whole ecosystem in the luxury industry using blockchain technology.

I like your confidence in the upgoing changes and will look closer to this project as I indeed believe that using blockchain in the luxury investment could make many benefits and will help to involve more middle and small investors into this industry!
P.S. Also I like the design of the new website but some small things of it could be better for visual perception. For example, this one - "Contacts" chapter could have another text color for better reading.

Vladok

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Hi Nadia,

I like your confidence in the upgoing changes and will look closer to this project as I indeed believe that using blockchain in the luxury investment could make many benefits and will help to involve more middle and small investors into this industry!
P.S. Also I like the design of the new website but some small things of it could be better for visual perception. For example, this one - "Contacts" chapter could have another text color for better reading.

Also noticed that reading is not very nice on this background,I would advise you to change the font color to the guys,and then will read a lot better, as well as the site of the guys is very good and clear.
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Also noticed that reading is not very nice on this background,I would advise you to change the font color to the guys,and then will read a lot better, as well as the site of the guys is very good and clear.

I like when I get suggestions  Cool  I asked to change the background with something appropriate, thank you.
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

That would be nice. Please add their profile links when you publish that, not only their photos and names. Thanks.
Yes, the soft cap of $12M is actually big enough already to fund any project. But in case you will not achieve such amount, are you going to push thru the project or return the funds to the investors?

Hello @TimeTeller,

I decided to have jurisdiction in Cayman Island being in the top of the jurisdictions granting banking licenses.

Also, this lovely project is there  https://bnktothefuture.com/.

Regarding your question, I can say that even we will not achieve the full amount, the project will go ahead, it's already a challenge for us to see this project implemented. Already a couple of big investors have shown interest, it's up to me to give it the right direction and I believe in my vision, I believe in the blockchain technology, I believe in the future mass adoption and I want to overcome all the obstacles that will appear. I am positive and realistic at the same time. Best Regards.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Hello @TimeTeller,

I decided to have jurisdiction in Cayman Island being in the top of the jurisdictions granting banking licenses.

Also, this lovely project is there  https://bnktothefuture.com/.

Regarding your question, I can say that even we will not achieve the full amount, the project will go ahead, it's already a challenge for us to see this project implemented. Already a couple of big investors have shown interest, it's up to me to give it the right direction and I believe in my vision, I believe in the blockchain technology, I believe in the future mass adoption and I want to overcome all the obstacles that will appear. I am positive and realistic at the same time. Best Regards.

Well, you`ve chosen a good example and well known offshore jurisdiction.
But Bank To The Future is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) as an excluded securities business. So do you mean that your Luxury Bank is going
to be licensed too as an excluded securities business?
Also in Bank To The Future platform investments can only be made by members (usually accredited investors, funds, brokers etc). What about the Luxury Bank, would it be possible for every investor which have enough money for buying the fraction of the item to participate? 
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

But Bank To The Future is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) as an excluded securities business. So do you mean that your Luxury Bank is going to be licensed too as an excluded securities business?
Also in Bank To The Future platform investments can only be made by members (usually accredited investors, funds, brokers etc). What about the Luxury Bank, would it be possible for every investor which have enough money for buying the fraction of the item to participate? 

Hi Nadia,

For the main activity, I chose Switzerland, the ZUG canton, in order to apply a prudent approach to regulation, we are working with local law firms and regulatory experts to define an appropriate level of legal and regulatory consideration suitable to our project.

For The Luxury Bank, we prefer to have a full banking license because in the future we may extend our area of interest.

The process is simple, The Luxury Bank can be used as a lending institution only if you previously used The Luxury platform and you own a co-ownership contract. With that Co-ownership smart contract, you can apply to The Luxury Bank and, voting & transfer rights will be blocked without affecting portfolio assets in exchange for up to 80% of the value.

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

But Bank To The Future is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) as an excluded securities business. So do you mean that your Luxury Bank is going to be licensed too as an excluded securities business?

Hi Nadia,

For the main activity, I chose Switzerland, the ZUG canton, in order to apply a prudent approach to regulation, we are working with local law firms and regulatory experts to define an appropriate level of legal and regulatory consideration suitable to our project.

For The Luxury Bank, we prefer to have a full banking license because in the future we may extend our area of interest.

The process is simple, The Luxury Bank can be used as a lending institution only if you previously used The Luxury platform and you own a co-ownership contract. With that Co-ownership smart contract, you can apply to The Luxury Bank and, voting & transfer rights will be blocked without affecting portfolio assets in exchange for up to 80% of the value.

Thanks for response, prthel.

Cool! And that co-ownership contract will be like a collateral for the lender and will guarantee of fulfilling by the follower all loan conditions and payments in terms?
Will the conditions of the loan be granted and recorded into the smart-contract? What would be if the borrower will break the loan conditions?
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

Thanks for response, prthel.

My pleasure!

Cool! And that co-ownership contract will be like a collateral for the lender and will guarantee of fulfilling by the follower all loan conditions and payments in terms?

Exactly.

Will the conditions of the loan be granted and recorded into the smart-contract? What would be if the borrower will break the loan conditions?

Officers from The Luxury Bank will validate the Co-Ownership Smart Contract, will cancel their voting rights on the platform as well as block any right to alienate the co-ownership title until the credit is paid.

What would be if the borrower will break the loan conditions?

If a borrower fails to pay back the loan completely, the loan turns into a default. In this case, The Luxury immediately deposits a fraction of the loan to The Luxury Bank in order to minimize the loss. Since the borrower is known and legally bound to the smart contract, the platform has the choice of collecting the debt canceling the co-ownership contract to the nearest value or simply selling the default on the Collectors Syndicate Market on the main platform to further minimize the loss.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: