Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥⚡️⚡ [ANN][ICO]The Luxury Blockchain-Create Your Own Story. ⚡️⚡️🔥🔥🔥  (Read 15541 times)
prthel (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 07:07:08 PM by prthel

Sharing the art of living well

The Luxury is a global concierge company founded in 2014 by Constantin Catalin Dascalu. The company is headquartered in London and operates 6 offices worldwide.  The Luxury is a member-only "luxury lifestyle management service" that provides concierge services including travel bookings, restaurant recommendations, and access to events. The Luxury includes 4 brand services, including Lifestyle Management, Influencers Talent Agency, Retail, and The Luxury Academy. In 2018, the company was estimated to have about 2500 subscribers, including 12 billionaires.

One of the most talked about markets worldwide is that of cryptocurrencies. On November 3rd, 2018, the market’s capitalization was estimated to $206 611 billion revealing exponential growth over time. Over the last few years, we’ve watched in amazement as the market for tokenized blockchain based assets has exploded.  Literally from nothing a few years ago to more than $6 billion in the first 3 months of 2018, but the reality is the majority of utility and security token offerings are nothing more than a good idea and a whitepaper.

After seeing this up close we came to the conclusion that the greater opportunity isn’t just in hypothetical businesses but real-world assets. Over the last several months we’ve extensively researched the space and discovered a huge opportunity to fractionalize hard to access assets also known as illiquid using blockchain based technology.

From a high level, an illiquid asset refers to the state of a security or other asset that cannot easily be sold or exchanged without a substantial loss in value. Some examples of inherently illiquid assets include properties, luxury cars, yachts, fine art, private jets or watches.

Though these items may have inherent value, the marketplaces in which they are sold often have few buyers in comparison to those interested in the purchase of more liquid assets. The market for luxury assets is potentially a multi-trillion dollar market. The global private equity market alone is a $4 trillion.

This is where The Luxury comes into play. Our goal is to use modern blockchain based technology to unlock a vast world of assets that were previously inaccessible.

The Luxury will be a fractional investment platform that will bring potential buyers together in syndicates to purchase luxury assets that they may not be able to afford on their own.  Pre-sales is open, ahead of its retail launch in 2019. Unlike other fractional investment offerings, The Luxury is the first to give a choice of investing in any available asset, anywhere in the world.  Investors can even choose to use the asset they co-own. Once they will register on The Luxury platform, investors will have the option to search and view any asset for sale worldwide.  They can set up their own investor syndicate with friends, family or workmates or they can choose to join a syndicate of other seasoned investors. Once the syndicate is full, The Luxury will purchase the asset at market price and will administrate for an annual fee of $1000 per syndicate asset owned.  The owners of the coins can use them also as a corporate currency to pay for various The Luxury services.

Once the syndicate is started, The Luxury divides the asset into 1000 blocks, each representing a zero point one percent (0.1%) ownership stake. Investors then reserve the number of blocks they wish to purchase by paying a zero point one percent (0.1%) deposit of their total investment amount.

If all 1000 blocks are not reserved within 31 days, the syndicate closes and anyone who has put down a deposit then gets the option of choosing another syndicate to join.

If all 1000 blocks are reserved, The Luxury will then purchase the asset on the syndicate’s behalf.

Once the asset is purchased, The Luxury will engage a service provider to attend to the conveyance and, upon settlement, the asset will be held in a trust, which all of the investors hold an interest in that is proportionate to the number of blocks they own. An individual trust is created for each asset purchase, so there is no co-mingling of interests. The asset is held by the trust for five (5) years, during which time investors will be paid their potential share of the rent, less fees and expenses, on a quarterly basis.

In the case of an Invest & Rent Property syndicate, the person who started the syndicate can also apply to be the property’s tenant. After five (5) years, investors vote to either retain or sell the asset– hopefully at a capital gain. For an Invest & Rent Property syndicate, the minimum investment is 5% percent of the property purchase price, plus costs and stamp duty. The successful applicant will have a 5-year tenancy (subject to terms and conditions).

27th of October 2018 / 2PM UTC to

13th of  November 2018 / 2PM UTC

15% Bonus on any purchase amount

14th of November 2018 / 5PM UTC to

5th of January 2019 / 5PM UTC

7.5% Bonus on any purchase amount

We are happy to announce that we are well on our way of reaching our milestone and The Luxury community is growing at a rapid pace.  Now anyone can buy The Luxury Coins online right within our website for USD, EUR, BTC, ETH and 80+ cryptos.

Do not hesitate to come up with suggestions, ask questions, or criticize this project, I think only together with a common goal, we can move with The Luxury from an idea, to success.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Hi!
Was surprised to find out that it is almost the first blockchain project that manages the process of investing in Luxury items, than managing to maintain all support services for such items, significantly reducing costs that are usually paid for this. All this could be satisfied with much more convenience and anonymity to its clients, thanks to the blockchain. Am I right?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

If you have been in the market for quite a while already, why is that there are no team members behind this project? I checked also the whitepaper, but to no avail. This kind of endeavor is very enticing to many people, as presented on your wp, but you need credibility to be in place. And one factor that will aid that credibility is to show who is behind such project. Also, do you have old website links other than this new one? You said, it was founded in 2014.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

If you have been in the market for quite a while already, why is that there are no team members behind this project? I checked also the whitepaper, but to no avail. This kind of endeavor is very enticing to many people, as presented on your wp, but you need credibility to be in place. And one factor that will aid that credibility is to show who is behind such project. Also, do you have old website links other than this new one? You said, it was founded in 2014.

Indeed need some clarification as the company - THE LUXURY NETWORK LTD (11491441) was incorporated on 31 July 2018 with the director Constantin Catalin DASCALU.
Here is the link to the public registry - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11491441/officers
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

This concept is unprecedented, just when I think blockchain project have covered almost every thing I discovered this. Art, wine, yatch, fine living....
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

Indeed need some clarification as the company - THE LUXURY NETWORK LTD (11491441) was incorporated on 31 July 2018 with the director Constantin Catalin DASCALU.
Here is the link to the public registry - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11491441/officers

Hi Nadia,

The Luxury Network LTD was established on 31 July 2018 to be used as a headquarter offering individual operating licenses on different territories for our main business. Until that time, we have been working on a license issued in the United Arab Emirates. We have made this decision strictly to optimize the way we work, and for better jurisdiction with regard to the services we offer.

Vladok

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

This project is the only one on the market,and I always like what I have not seen, I think that this project has a great future, because there was no token for rich people.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Hi Nadia,

The Luxury Network LTD was established on 31 July 2018 to be used as a headquarter offering individual operating licenses on different territories for our main business. Until that time, we have been working on a license issued in the United Arab Emirates. We have made this decision strictly to optimize the way we work, and for better jurisdiction with regard to the services we offer.

Thanks for the clarification!
I`ve been done some research (due diligence on the domain and company) by myself and here are results, that I`ve found that I want to share here with the forum community:
The domain of the backed company the-luxury.ae is registered to the Monica Chiratcu.
According to the zoominfo.com (https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Monica-Chiratcu/-1632473311) Monica Chiratcu works as Regional Manager at The Luxury, the company with the HQ Location: Emirates Towers, Level 41, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates; HQ Phone: +971 4 240 6211
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

Hi!
Was surprised to find out that it is almost the first blockchain project that manages the process of investing in Luxury items, than managing to maintain all support services for such items, significantly reducing costs that are usually paid for this. All this could be satisfied with much more convenience and anonymity to its clients, thanks to the blockchain. Am I right?

The experiences gained in the luxury industry and the profiles of our clients, helped us identify a major problem. At this moment everyone talks about decentralization but if you take a look at the luxury industry, you will find that there are very few players on the market and they control everything. I think I can answer the question, can this project work without the blockchain technology? The answer is, no! Our goal is to use the blockchain technology in such a way that everyone from the middle class will have access to the luxury.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

I think more info about this project is needed. For me i want to see the team behind this project.

prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

This concept is unprecedented, just when I think blockchain project have covered almost every thing I discovered this. Art, wine, yatch, fine living....

We have this ''trend'' called blockchain that gives us an opportunity and I believe that each of us should use this opportunity to optimize our industry and bring added value to the communities we are part of.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

I think more info about this project is needed. For me i want to see the team behind this project.

And this was also the part of my concern when I recently did due diligence.
Apart from the mentioned above Monica Chiratcu that works as Regional Manager at The Luxury I`ve found some social acccounts of its CEO - Catalin Dascalu
Don`t know why they do not link them in the WP.
Here is twitter account - https://twitter.com/uae_adam
LinkedIn one - https://www.linkedin.com/in/catalindascalu/
prthel (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

I chose to answer you at the end because it is a sensitive point, which I want to clarify.

Yes, we have https://the-luxury.ae which is also split in the descriptions covering all our activity areas Smiley

I apologize in advance to some members of this forum who have outstanding results and do a good job in Crypto community but we are approaching a different strategy. It can also be a negative point of the job we have because '' When it comes to luxury, being unique is what counts, not any comparison with a competitor. Luxury is the expression of a taste, of a creative identity; luxury makes the bold statement “this is what I am,” not “that depends”– which is what positioning implies. Identity is not divisible, it is not negotiable– it simply is. Luxury is superlative, and not comparative.''

Who created the blockchain technology, beyond the technical purpose, had a vision, that vision to change the world, to restrict the access of those who lead the world to implement their solutions and to control our lives. I do business, I can choose the cheapest option if I have the same result.
I do not need to pay 10 BTC to the advisor because it can influence the market with his name, I prefer to pay $ 500 to a law firm because the law is the same. I do not put my team of developers because I prefer to work with freelancers in different parts of the world for financial reasons, but also for the confidentiality and security of the project. I do not want to keep all the eggs in the same basket. So is the blockchain technology, right?

You know, over 1000 ICOs are dead or scams as per TechCrunch report for 2018. more than 75%, They had beautiful pictures in whitepapers and on their websites. What does that help? The moral, legally responsible for an ICO is the creator of the project. https://ae.linkedin.com/in/catalindascalu My profile Smiley

First of all, those who choose to invest in such projects should carefully look at the initial strategy because is a clear sign that it will not be a sustainable business if you choose to pay huge sums of money just for the image, though, you are at the beginning of the road.

I will give you a clear example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3713371.0 , see, very nice team and how many members and if you read all the pages you will find top international advisors. Guess what, the ICO is suspended and all these people https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4085081.0 they lost months working for free.

I want to grow this project with you, not just with your money. Thank you.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Have found some more information about the The Luxury company profile and want to share it with the community - https://www.zoominfo.com/c/the-luxury/425311032!
Interesting if it is the one that is announced to be the company behind this project?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

I chose to answer you at the end because it is a sensitive point, which I want to clarify.

Yes, we have https://the-luxury.ae which is also split in the descriptions covering all our activity areas Smiley

I apologize in advance to some members of this forum who have outstanding results and do a good job in Crypto community but we are approaching a different strategy. It can also be a negative point of the job we have because '' When it comes to luxury, being unique is what counts, not any comparison with a competitor. Luxury is the expression of a taste, of a creative identity; luxury makes the bold statement “this is what I am,” not “that depends”– which is what positioning implies. Identity is not divisible, it is not negotiable– it simply is. Luxury is superlative, and not comparative.''

Who created the blockchain technology, beyond the technical purpose, had a vision, that vision to change the world, to restrict the access of those who lead the world to implement their solutions and to control our lives. I do business, I can choose the cheapest option if I have the same result.
I do not need to pay 10 BTC to the advisor because it can influence the market with his name, I prefer to pay $ 500 to a law firm because the law is the same. I do not put my team of developers because I prefer to work with freelancers in different parts of the world for financial reasons, but also for the confidentiality and security of the project. I do not want to keep all the eggs in the same basket. So is the blockchain technology, right?

You know, over 1000 ICOs are dead or scams as per TechCrunch report for 2018. more than 75%, They had beautiful pictures in whitepapers and on their websites. What does that help? The moral, legally responsible for an ICO is the creator of the project. https://ae.linkedin.com/in/catalindascalu My profile Smiley

First of all, those who choose to invest in such projects should carefully look at the initial strategy because is a clear sign that it will not be a sustainable business if you choose to pay huge sums of money just for the image, though, you are at the beginning of the road.

I will give you a clear example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3713371.0 , see, very nice team and how many members and if you read all the pages you will find top international advisors. Guess what, the ICO is suspended and all these people https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4085081.0 they lost months working for free.

I want to grow this project with you, not just with your money. Thank you.

Thanks for that explanation. However, you are also one of those who have beautiful pictures in whitepaper. The presentation is nice. Anyway, time will tell regarding your sincerity towards this project. Been there in Dubai at one point in my life, and for the rest of the world, the connotation of being in Dubai equates to luxury, gold, high-end lifestyle. I suppose you have local partnership with them as you can't operate your business if you are a foreigner on their country.
Vladok

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

I agree with you,I would also like to see people who make this project,white paper is written very cool, but it's still hard to believe.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Hi people!

The Luxury project was added to listing on the well known ICO rating platform icoholder.com - https://icoholder.com/en/the-luxury-27070!
The Luxury CEO already have passed KYC!
Hope that after adding more information about The Luxury ICO they will finally give the appropriate rate for this ICO.

Peace to all...
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

Hi people!

The Luxury project was added to listing on the well known ICO rating platform icoholder.com - https://icoholder.com/en/the-luxury-27070!
Hope that after adding more information about The Luxury ICO they will finally give the appropriate rate for this ICO.

Peace to all...

so investing here needs kyc also? the whitepaper is like a pitch deck attracting people who love luxury items in life. a high sustaining lifestyle. you need to get that special group of people in this community. if you are really true to this project, you will get your specified customers through time

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

Hi people!

Peace to all...

so investing here needs kyc also? the whitepaper is like a pitch deck attracting people who love luxury items in life. a high sustaining lifestyle. you need to get that special group of people in this community. if you are really true to this project, you will get your specified customers through time
in my opinion this will be the luxury that will go along with time, because this project is just starting the journey there is not much that can be done, just be patient because this will continue to grow
Vladok

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

Hi people!

Peace to all...

in my opinion this will be the luxury that will go along with time, because this project is just starting the journey there is not much that can be done, just be patient because this will continue to grow
I agree with you,the project is very promising,since there are very wealthy people in the crypto currency, I think they will like this project very much and they will invest in it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: