Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:12:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]JOIN[CROWDSALE/AIRDROP][SLIFE] Socialife.tech - Sharing media platform  (Read 782 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Speaking about gaming, Xsolla x MobileGo made an ultimate token and now an airdrop started. 3 days left, if you want to check, here is the link: https://airdrop.mobilego.io/

Joined it. The team makes really good work.

Anzorchik777

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

Speaking about gaming, Xsolla x MobileGo made an ultimate token and now an airdrop started. 3 days left, if you want to check, here is the link: https://airdrop.mobilego.io/

This is really the first airdrop I joined and it turned out great, free tokens are always nice but MGOs are growing extremely well all the month long.
aidon17

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

very interesting project and a good team behind the scene
Katrin_mazz

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

join. Ukraine there. good luck admin! =*
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

Hi thank you so much for your support. The presale start now if you wanna join our Presale check our website ico.socialife.tech
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

join. Ukraine there. good luck admin! =*
Thanks Ukraine!! The presale starts now you can us on telegram https://t.me/SocialifeOfficial
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Hi thank you so much for your support. The presale start now if you wanna join our Presale check our website ico.socialife.tech

Hi Dev, I like your project, the concept, features, website design, but do already have plans how will you increase awareness, exposures and popularity of this project so that more investors will know about this?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Our PRE-SALE is opened now. Fill the whitelist form on our website (ico.socialife.tech) , and take your place.

The project seems very serious in fulfilling all their plans. I will keep watching this project and maybe I can help to spread details about this project in social media channels. By the way, any plan on running a bounty campaign?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

waw socialife this project has a good and cool concept. I first found a project like this. but I want to ask if there are special features in your project? and do you have obstacles in developing your project?
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Hi Dev, I like your project, the concept, features, website design, but do already have plans how will you increase awareness, exposures and popularity of this project so that more investors will know about this?
thanks you sir, of course we have the plan about that
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

Our PRE-SALE is opened now. Fill the whitelist form on our website (ico.socialife.tech) , and take your place.

The project seems very serious in fulfilling all their plans. I will keep watching this project and maybe I can help to spread details about this project in social media channels. By the way, any plan on running a bounty campaign?
We will add the bounty when the platform release Smiley
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

waw socialife this project has a good and cool concept. I first found a project like this. but I want to ask if there are special features in your project? and do you have obstacles in developing your project?
for further features we will explain it in WP2 in Q4 2018, we have a great team here but of course every project must have obstacles Smiley
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

One day left to participate in the presale phase. And for members who have registered in the presale phase, please prepare yourself, and check your e-mail because we will provide further instructions via e-mail.
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Dont miss to join ICO Socialife today at 3:00 p.m., check the countdown here : https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20181116T15&p0=108&msg=Ico+started&font=cursive
roxxybahugdoga

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

Looking forward for more updates admin Smiley
anhku113114115

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

good
Socialife Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Looking forward for more updates admin Smiley

We will partnership with one of medium China Exchanger. For more information, please join our Telegram https://t.me/socialifeofficial
gurps00

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

good project
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

This is really the first airdrop I joined and it turned out great, free tokens are always nice but MGOs are growing extremely well all the month long.
One of few airdrops I joined as well which turned into nice returns for me actually. Gonna join the next one this Dec as well  Shocked
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

It seems they a bit misplaced, but, as a fact, they mentioned the successful game crypto project (MobileGo), which is showing growth in the current bear market.
And I would like to know what your project can offer modern man and what will serve as a driver for its development?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: