Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What asset did you register web wallet account for?
VDL - 8 (57.1%)
RITO - 0 (0%)
XSG - 1 (7.1%)
BTC - 2 (14.3%)
ETH - 0 (0%)
GRS - 0 (0%)
RVN - 0 (0%)
VRSC - 0 (0%)
Other - 3 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vidulum [VDL] Multi-Asset Web Wallet feat. V-Staking [GPU Algo][POW/MN]  (Read 24248 times)
JeffJohnsonTheNameYouKnow

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:45:57 AM

Big things in store for VDL!

Already one of the best coins to mine.
biblioteczny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:28:38 AM

Vidulum.app is very handy tool when you want to easy start mining coins to your own wallet, not to exchange one. Without need for blockchain syncing, but with your private keys to wallet in your hand.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:18:19 AM

This is my first time hearing of this wallet even though it seems to have been launched a very long time ago. I love the dark UI and the colourful nature that it represents the holdings of users. So I read a bit about your V-Staking feature and I think it's an interesting feature that makes staking very easy as compared to staking on desktop wallets and having to keep your computer running all the time. I will be looking forward to probe more into this project.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:31:45 AM

I have downloaded the android app and will be testing it for some few days and give my feedback here. By the way, the security featured put in place make me have no doubts about using the app. Keep it up for giving us what we always wanted(a non-custodial wallet)
dimdBG

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 01:16:33 PM

I have downloaded the android app and will be testing it for some few days and give my feedback here. By the way, the security featured put in place make me have no doubts about using the app. Keep it up for giving us what we always wanted(a non-custodial wallet)
I am very pleased with the wallet. Vidulum has a very good job and a very good future!
ManhTien1961

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:53:51 AM

ilc
Vidulum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 01:42:14 PM

This is my first time hearing of this wallet even though it seems to have been launched a very long time ago. I love the dark UI and the colourful nature that it represents the holdings of users. So I read a bit about your V-Staking feature and I think it's an interesting feature that makes staking very easy as compared to staking on desktop wallets and having to keep your computer running all the time. I will be looking forward to probe more into this project.

Thank you for the feedback. We have worked hard to bring a product to market that is built around the user experience. Any questions you have about Vidulum, Vidulum App or VDL, please feel free to ask - or join us on discord https://discord.gg/qugWUdg

-*-_-*---*-_-*-\\  www.vidulum.app  //-*-_-*---*-_-*-
Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 02:05:47 PM

Wow, just came across this one and I am already in love with your wallet interface. With all the colours representing the individual coins that you have listed. Careful though, I mean if you are listing over 200 colours in the future i don't think you will have enough colours to represent each and every one of them lol. What's with the V-Staking Reward and how do you plan to onboard other cryptocurrencies that are equally legit. Unfortunately, I am not holding any of your supported coin that is why I am asking about this.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joinfree

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 03:53:52 PM

Thank you for the feedback. We have worked hard to bring a product to market that is built around the user experience. Any questions you have about Vidulum, Vidulum App or VDL, please feel free to ask - or join us on discord https://discord.gg/qugWUdg
It's pretty clear on the amount of effort being injected into this project. Having no ICO and keeping this one alive over 2 years is incredible. I have seen projects like Content Protocol, that raised huge sums of money yet sublimed into thin air with the funds of investors.
Your mobile wallet looks alright just need to work on your desktop wallet to sync faster.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Vidulum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 06:58:31 PM

Wow, just came across this one and I am already in love with your wallet interface. With all the colours representing the individual coins that you have listed. Careful though, I mean if you are listing over 200 colours in the future i don't think you will have enough colours to represent each and every one of them lol. What's with the V-Staking Reward and how do you plan to onboard other cryptocurrencies that are equally legit. Unfortunately, I am not holding any of your supported coin that is why I am asking about this.

Well, glad you've asked, we are actually running a special, limited time on some new assets to include $ZER $VRSC $SAFE $RVN $BZE $DGB $XZC $GRS $ZEL and $ILC for the next 2 weeks approximately. This is in celebration of hitting the millionth block. You can see more details about the announcement here https://twitter.com/VidulumApp/status/1309106861237563394

...As for in the future, adding support to our wallet for any coin is free as long as it meets some base technical requirements and we are able to evaluate for active development, engaged community etc. To be included in V-Staking there is an annual fee which is determined on a case by case basis in consideration of the project and prevailing market conditions. If you know a project interested in listing, I strongly encourage you to have them fill a this form out https://vidulum.app/#listing

Let us know any other questions  Smiley

Vidulum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 07:04:42 PM

It's pretty clear on the amount of effort being injected into this project. Having no ICO and keeping this one alive over 2 years is incredible. I have seen projects like Content Protocol, that raised huge sums of money yet sublimed into thin air with the funds of investors.
Your mobile wallet looks alright just need to work on your desktop wallet to sync faster.

Super awesome to hear you say so. We are focused and dedicated. As for our desktop wallet, you know, we agree it needs improvement. Sync speed could however be due to many factors local to you like internet speed. There still is a delay in the wallet launching for some and activating best chain, which is why we are in the planning phase for our next dev sprint, a top down rebuild of the desktop wallet. Again join us on discord or find us on twitter https://twitter.com/VidulumApp/status to stay up to date!

joinfree

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 10:34:19 PM

Sure, will do thanks!

Super awesome to hear you say so. We are focused and dedicated. As for our desktop wallet, you know, we agree it needs improvement. Sync speed could however be due to many factors local to you like internet speed. There still is a delay in the wallet launching for some and activating best chain, which is why we are in the planning phase for our next dev sprint, a top down rebuild of the desktop wallet. Again join us on discord or find us on twitter https://twitter.com/VidulumApp/status to stay up to date!

btcbx
Copper Member

Activity: 18

Don't talk about it. Be about it!

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 10:23:09 PM

I am very impressed with this project and the development of it. I can say that it was well worth it starting a bag of some Vidulum  Cool Cool
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 07:30:42 AM

Tell me how to transfer a blockchain folder to another disk? Not the default. I added in the launch shortcut -datadir=G:\Vidulum
But it still loads into a folder on the C drive. which is the default.
And there are masternode monitoring services?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:27:38 PM

the nice web wallet ive ever seen, UI look very good but few functions i dont understand how to use it because i just register to the web wallet, keep it up developers, i confident that this wallet will be very popular in future because nice ui and good wallet.

adding more popular coin on this wallet would bring more community in your project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 08:16:57 PM

And there are masternode monitoring services?
Yeah they have it dude, I see on web wallet https://wallet.vidulum.app/masternodes they such feature, just need to be log in to use it.

the nice web wallet ive ever seen, UI look very good but few functions i dont understand how to use it because i just register to the web wallet, keep it up developers, i confident that this wallet will be very popular in future because nice ui and good wallet.
Somehow it looks elegant with basic theme dark or light, if dev willing to add another theme, we would be more satisfied I think. The wallet also have 2fa auth, this is really needed for enhance protection for user security.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 06:08:52 AM

Yeah they have it dude, I see on web wallet https://wallet.vidulum.app/masternodes they such feature, just need to be log in to use it.

I meant services like masternodes.online.
Where is information on masternodes available, price, quantity, ROI, trading volumes, and so on.
There are many similar services, they are useful and advertise the project.
Are there plans to add to such services?
And yet, very long synchronization, I have a ssd disk, is there really no snapshot?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
JeffJohnsonTheNameYouKnow

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:31:26 AM

Still a great time to get involved with VDL.

Grab the wallet and send some of the coins that have Vstaking.

prichina

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:30:03 PM

Why i can't deposit VDL @Finebox exchange, someone knows something? or is it just some finebox random wallet maintenance?  
Vidulum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 04:42:00 AM

Why i can't deposit VDL @Finebox exchange, someone knows something? or is it just some finebox random wallet maintenance?  

Finebox listed VDL without our consent or reaching out to our team. Trading VDL is best done directly in our app (easiest BTC-VDL), on stex.com, or crex24.com.

Come by our discord, we would love to answer any other questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: