Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience of participating in airdrops (Ref Admin)  (Read 146 times)
AleksandrVP (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

I want to tell about the experience of participating in airdrops (sorry for my english)

Engaged in this from 02.18 to 09.18

At first I was engaged in single drops, but I quickly realized that there was no point in this
After that, I created several groups to distribute the ref links for several thousand people

To be precise, then:
1. 900
2. 3100
3. 4800
4. 3500
5. 9200
6. 4200
7. 11 700

During this time, filled with about a thousand applications (maybe more)
In fact, the account now has a little more than 200 names of tokens of different cost. Skam is 70-80 percent
Some tokens still continue to reach, although I have not been doing this for 2 months already, but these are all trifles

Literally several (5-6) projects sent decent amounts ($ 200-300) thanks to ref link.
For example, SNTR tokens cost about $ 300 (this was one of the largest payouts of this airdrop)
Such drops are better to merge immediately on the exchange, because they will soon fall in price greatly. For example, the total number of SNTR tokens at an initial cost of $ 300, now costs 30 (Lucky that I managed to sell)

Or Havven at an initial cost of about $ 120 (the total number of tokens) now cost $ 25 (although their cost was even lower)
Watch tokens better through the Blockfolio application, they often show prices there wich do not yet listing on CoinMarketCap and the exchanges where these tokens can be sold

There were projects like Satoshigame, which used airdrop only for promotion of their own service (in the end, nothing was sent)
There were drops aimed at games in which it was possible to earn free eggs wich you can sold for 0,2 ETH (but the project was still closed later)
Or playing for a couple of days ( like GIFTO)
There were several transactions to  about $ 40-50

All the rest is garbage that does not even sell normally, given the input and output from the exchange, the commission for transfer and so on.

I can make an unequivocal conclusion that it makes sense to deal with Airdrop only if you use ref links, although there are serious competitors here with sites for this topic like Airdropalert or AirdropIO (with hundreds of thousands of subscribers)

Regarding single drops (without referrals) it makes no sense to do it absolutely, because the payments are meager, and they take a lot of time
For example, the smallest transaction with a single airdrop was 100 TKLN tokens, the total cost of which now is $ 0.006
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience here. I strongly agree with you that airdrop is not at all profitable but with an affiliate link. What do I want to understand from your list of affiliates, how involved are they as a percentage? How many of an average of 100 did they apply to these aidrops? Good luck,

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
AleksandrVP (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience here. I strongly agree with you that airdrop is not at all profitable but with an affiliate link. What do I want to understand from your list of affiliates, how involved are they as a percentage? How many of an average of 100 did they apply to these aidrops? Good luck,

Conversion 10% of views
Andreea B O

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Conversion 10% of views

To get a better understanding of point 7 of your listing are: 11,700 people and from this numbers you had about 10% subscriptions, which would be over 1,000 affiliates in that month? Or maybe I do not understand. How much did you do in that month where you had 11,700? Thanks

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
AleksandrVP (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

Conversion 10% of views

To get a better understanding of point 7 of your listing are: 11,700 people and from this numbers you had about 10% subscriptions, which would be over 1,000 affiliates in that month? Or maybe I do not understand. How much did you do in that month where you had 11,700? Thanks

From 11,700 people i have 1000 vievs and from 1000 vievs i have 10% subscriptions
Andreea B O

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Conversion 10% of views

From 11,700 people i have 1000 vievs and from 1000 vievs i have 10% subscriptions

Thanks for response @AleksandrVP. From 1000 views you have received about 100 subscribers (10% / 1000 views). From this 100 affiliates how much you received in one month / project as aprox average? I have a plan to create large lists and for me is important to understand if it posible how the numbers work in this area. Thanks again. Good luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: