Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: between terrorists, banks and crypto  (Read 1218 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1766

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Bitcoin, terrorists, and the Bank are very different, if I feel money laundering is difficult.
Reason:
Bitcoin, when registration is accompanied by photos, original identity, such as identification cards etc.
Banks, as well as Bitcoin, need genuine identity.
terrorists, it is unclear the origin and identity.
Now if there is a suspicious identity, it must be caught and not received, so for money laundering I think it is difficult.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Yes, terrorists move major fund with banks and traders around the globe, even sometimes they charities (fake ones) to move their fund - but not on Crypto or Bitcoin.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

Any smart terrorist who knows anything about bitcoin will not use it at all. That is what Monero is for, or if they are advanced they can use xspec for more privacy features

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:58:46 AM

According to statistics, bitcoin occupies a niche in terrorism, without it there were illegal transactions and money laundering ! I don't think the bad guys will use it as a priority !
in my opinion, I am worried that only terrorist hackers in my opinion will not question Bitcoin because there is no connection between ideology and state security so in my opinion it
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

terrorists may move freely using small funds as a transaction in crypto, because there are still many crypto markets that do not require genuine identity verification if using small transactions, terrorists are reluctant to do so because of limited transactions, and I think crypto is forever safe from terrorism

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

We heard that crypto is often used for terrorist funding, but according to IOCTA in 2018, such an assumption is wrong.

Today, the popularity of Bitcoin is getting better, but the relationship with terrorist funding, they prefer the classic method of transferring through banks.

so, terrorist groups that use bitcoin are only low level transactions.
Terrorist will not use cryptocurrency in their illegal activities because it is traceable. Blockchain technology maybe anonymous but it can be trace whenever they use it. Even illegal offender still use fiat currency than cryptocurrency.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

This is just a stereotype about bitcoin, which, unfortunately, was fixed for bitcoin. Criminals use all the currencies they're comfortable with, and they're mostly dollars. Therefore, it does not make sense to link cryptocurrency and bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Just the same cryptocurrency and inconvenient to use by criminals, due to the fact that any transaction can be found. It is a pity that many skeptics think about bitcoin, that it is the currency of criminals. I hope that over time this stereotype will disappear.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

Of course, criminals can use bitcoin. But they also use dollars, euros, and any other national money. Therefore, there is no sense to consider bitcoin a criminal currency. This stereotype has developed long ago, due to the fact that some website with illegal goods accepts payment in bitcoins. This site is long gone, but the opinion remained.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

According to statistics, bitcoin occupies a niche in terrorism, without it there were illegal transactions and money laundering ! I don't think the bad guys will use it as a priority !

Were there no money laundering when there the no bitcoin ?  The answer to this is No.
Bitcoin do make money laundering easy as  compare to fiat but I just don't understand this is not a drawback of the currency itself. This is the mindset of the user who use it in a negative way.
Yup, don't blame bitcoin, if someone commits a crime using bitcoin then blame the user. Bitcoin is very easy to use as a crime/terrorism tool because bitcoin is still anonymous and not all bitcoin users share their data to the public.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

We heard that crypto is often used for terrorist funding, but according to IOCTA in 2018, such an assumption is wrong.

Today, the popularity of Bitcoin is getting better, but the relationship with terrorist funding, they prefer the classic method of transferring through banks.

its not bitcoin's fault. The problem is the people who used bitcoin in illegal way, and its really hard to stop them. We cant expect people to stop it even though we already tell them what will happen. The choice is on them. Little did they know that it can cause a lot of damage to bitcoin?
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

They can only make unpleasant rumors and this really makes news that should not happen. The bank is still a good trust, and will continue to be a safe depository. Crypto is an investment tool besides money in the bank, crypto provides good benefits if it is able to manage and use.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I reject the terrorist because he has done the country and killed in an unusual way especially the matter of bitcoin must be eradicated is terrorist I do not like to have terrorists in bitcoin at the moment it is very detrimental
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

it is true that bitcoin is often used in acts of crime such as terrorism, but it cannot be used to weaken bitcoin, in fact every crime that uses btc can be captured and revealed. so I think this is just manipulation of banks that do not want to have rivals in the economic field.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Reading this post, I do not know if it is true or not, but a few months ago if I remember correctly, I read that they kidnapped a child and to rescue him they asked for a transaction to his btc wallet, they returned it and they left. No one knows who they are yet, I do not know what is more profitable for them.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

That is the point the centralized financial transactions method like the bank are always use by terrorist to move found from one destination to the other and since this found are in large amount the bank make they own  profit from it but bitcoin and cryptocurrency on the other hand may be hard for terrorist to use since it require some level of technology and device.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

it could be that terrorists use crypto as their funding but in my opinion, it might be very small because of the long process and I think the terrorists prefer to be as fast as real money in general because it is more flexible to use.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

the statement made many ico, exchange and state providers closely monitor bitcoin. maybe there are terrorists who use bitcoin to be used as funding but again they return the terrorists to the position of money as one of the main options, because money is still more important than bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

This terrorist can be a world threat while terrorists also need funds to plan their attacks so that cryptocurrency can be a place to send funds to terrorists.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Absolutely low-level transactions. In some countries FUDs scare people out.
The question in everyone's mind is, "Can I be associated with terrorism if I use crypto money?"
A ridiculous FUD Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: