Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim Your Forked Coins From Old BTC, LTC, ETH Addresses  (Read 166 times)
Pandarian (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

Claim Your Forked Coins From Old BTC, LTC, ETH Addresses

Hi, Some of you might know & some might don't know that BTC, BCH, ETH etc time to time do some updates to their blockchain and sometimes they result in new free coin.

Eg: If you had 1 BTC on 2017-08-01, you are eligible to receive 1 BCH worth $400+

However claiing these coins are not straightforward. Some are bit easy, but some are pretty hard to claim.

To solve that problem, I can help you subject to a small fee.

What you need to have?
1. BTC, ETH, LTC address
2. Private Keys
3. Address to receive free coins

What is my Fee? 7% Per Claimed Coin.

Promotion: Claim your coins for free upto 5 coins. First 10 people only (Network fee will be charged, which is out of my control)

If you are interested, you can contact me.
Don't disclose the private keys here

PS:
I'm a newbie here. So you might hesitate to trust me. I know. But I was a trusted service provider in forums like TalkGold.
You could allow me to do this service for addresses with small amount of coins. If I get it done as you expected, you can deal higher with me.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

Is it optional if somebody could not give the private keys?  It's confidential right? 

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

No need of paying any penny to anyone if there are already existing methods and tutorials in google to do that. If you can't do follow what technical instructions for getting fork coins then there's no reason for you to stay in this tech.
And no one would try to share their private keys to a newbie even if it has no contained funds or especially if there is.

If there is people for you to trust, you can try to look in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2836875.0
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

I can't believe you are offering this kind of service at this time when there are several services available who have proved themselves that the only thing you need type is your btc address and every version of the forked coins you entitled to will be displayed followed by how to go about it in a seamless way. A newbie asking for people to let go of their private key in 2018, you will need to try harder in getting people to trust your service.
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I can't believe you are offering this kind of service at this time when there are several services available who have proved themselves that the only thing you need type is your btc address and every version of the forked coins you entitled to will be displayed followed by how to go about it in a seamless way. A newbie asking for people to let go of their private key in 2018, you will need to try harder in getting people to trust your service.

What services are available any links..?
Pandarian (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

Is it optional if somebody could not give the private keys?  It's confidential right? 
Its not optional mate.  You can't claim Forked coins without private keys.

What services are available any links..?
No mate. I'm just a small scale Crypto Investor. Not much knowledge on web development.

Note: As I said earlier in this post, this service is only for the people who does not want to get in touch with tech stuff and have small balances. I would not loss my several years old BTT account for some satoshi.
Pandarian (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

Will DO BCH Frok claims once its completed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: