Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading - Winning guides for 100x BTC/USD leverage.  (Read 220 times)
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:25:57 AM

I will gradually post here best guides, signals, tips and tricks for margin trading mainly on Bitmex and Bitseven where we can leverage 100x.

Here is the first signal.

One expert on margin trading recommended me to long Bitcoin Cash 30x when its price was 425$. Did not believe in him when I saw the total crypto markets were in red. I missed a good chance.
He told me, chances like that come weekly, he suggested to continue long on Bitcoin Cash 5x-10x leverage even when its price is around 500$ now.
Target 1: 519$, target 2: 534, Target 3: 579$. Hold for some days or even weeks. Stop-loss at 479$ and reentrance at 461$. Good luck!

The only place that you can leverage BCC/USD now is at Bitseven. Remeber that BCC/BTC on Bitmex has another outcome.

I do not respond for any of your loss. You own your risk. Never trade with fund that you're not affordable to lose all. However, I welcome any tips or donation if you win big Smiley

Feel free to post any question here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

Is not too risky use 100x leverage?  In my opinion the maximum leverage should be 10x and if use more than that will be the same like betting or gambling, and when we betting will be very hard to make profit by consistently.

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Is not too risky use 100x leverage? 
Yes, you are 100% right. 100x leverage is insane. Unless you are an experienced trader, but even then it is much too risky. There are hidden fees that will quickly eat up your margin. See for example this post https://hackernoon.com/why-you-shoud-never-trade-100x-at-bitmex-the-liquidation-price-vs-bankruptcy-price-606ccd4b7528 where the difference between liquidation price versus bankruptcy price is explained. Up to 25X leverage could probably be acceptable in many cases, but even better to stick with lower numbers.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:39:16 AM

When I try Crypto margin trading, I was use 3x leverage first but in many trade the price touched stop loss.  In my opinion by use 3x leverage is already high risk and difficult to get profit.  And 100x leverage will be more high risk than gambling and you have very little chance to make profit so never use 100x leverage.

Awesomus Maximus

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:39:13 AM

When I try Crypto margin trading, I was use 3x leverage first but in many trade the price touched stop loss.
I agree about 100x leverage being like gambling. But where was your stop loss placed when you did 3x? Close to the liquidation price, or further away? I can imagine to get a margin call with 100x leverage it is very easy, but it is more difficult to get a margin called if you go only 3x.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:40:12 AM

Have you been make profit from crypto trading with 100x leverage? In my opinion no one can make profit with this too high number of leverage. Even professional trader only use maximum 25x leverage and they still difficult to earn profit. This number of leverage is good only for asset that has low fluctuacion, like forex.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:04:14 AM

There are alot of exchange now provide trading futures, but remember this margin trading is very risky so just use 5% of trading balance to do that. Alot of altcoin in the bottomed now so is better to trade it without any use margin, without margin we can still make profit up to 100% amonth, and look better idea to do swing trading and choose altcoin that has strong fundamental, just hold it in 3-5 month is potential to offer 10x profit.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:30:52 PM

Have you been make profit from crypto trading with 100x leverage? In my opinion no one can make profit with this too high number of leverage. Even professional trader only use maximum 25x leverage and they still difficult to earn profit. This number of leverage is good only for asset that has low fluctuacion, like forex.

I tried using 50x leverage before and I always liquidated. What more if we use 100x? The higher the Leverage the higher the chance to lose 100% in just short span of time. I've learned my lesson then, I used 10-15x leverage only. Long way to liquidate my entry and at least gaining small but enough profits for me.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:32:33 PM

I tried using 50x leverage before and I always liquidated. What more if we use 100x? The higher the Leverage the higher the chance to lose 100% in just short span of time. I've learned my lesson then, I used 10-15x leverage only. Long way to liquidate my entry and at least gaining small but enough profits for me.

Leverage trading is always riskier than normal trading, indeed we can make more money if everything goes right when we use leverage trading. It requires great strategy and analysis in order to make success leverage trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

I know people who successfully managed 100x leveraged trades on Bitmex though it is difficult to do so. That kind of profit could tempt anyone, but it didn't tempt me since I am basically not interested in such short term trades.

Long term trading(HODLING) is my preference in this aspect.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Awesomus Maximus

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:12:40 PM

I know people who successfully managed 100x leveraged trades on Bitmex though it is difficult to do so.
You can easily have a 100x leverage all the time if you like while trading on Bitmex. Just put a "stop loss" before the liquidation price. And risk just a little bit of your entire portfolio with each trade. If your stop loss get triggered, at least you won't get liquidated, which is much better because you won't lose too much. But if you risk your entire account with a 100x leverage, it is insane. It is called gambling, not trading.  
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:19:02 PM

100x leverage is almost like gambling. I won't take too much risk just to hit the best target. Even pro traders find it risky. I guess we have to familiarize with the normal way of trading first. 100x leverage could really be profitable but you could also lose everything if you fail.
They say that the higher the risk, the higher the chances of gaining more profits are but it seems like you're just betting your funds in the said strategy.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:35:39 PM

Leverage trading is always riskier than normal trading, indeed we can make more money if everything goes right when we use leverage trading. It requires great strategy and analysis in order to make success leverage trading.
If you manage risks and place stoplosses, scale and use low leverage with your trades, leveraged trading can be just as risky as regular non-leveraged trading. The problem is most people, especially newbies, ignore this and just consistently make highly leveraged trades, which can result in losses over time. Much better to just use lower leverage like 10x and use a tight stoploss than place a 50x or 100x leveraged trade IMO, plus you won't get any more liquidation emails if you do this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: