Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to know the price of altcoins in fiat or BTC or both?  (Read 547 times)
thomasalvord (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

We're launching www.coined.com in a few weeks. It will provide real-time tracking of altcoins across 100+ exchanges.

I realize from time to time we probably all want to see how an altcoin we have invested in is doing compared to Bitcoin. But in your daily or regular routine of checking the prices of altcoins you follow or are invested in, is the BTC value something you look at: never, rarely, often, or always?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

I'm launching www.coined.com in a few weeks. It will provide real-time tracking of altcoins across 100+ exchanges.

I realize from time to time we probably all want to see how an altcoin we have invested in is doing compared to Bitcoin. But in your daily or regular routine of checking the prices of altcoins you follow or are invested in, is the BTC value something you look at: never, rarely, often, or always?
I use another site to check the movement of prices, as well as commissions for exchanges translated into Fiat, but very rarely I look at bitcoin movements, knowing that my investment does not depend on it exactly.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

I like to check the CMC or Blockfolio every day. But it is getting harder and harder to see my portfolio decreasing for the last ten, eleven months. I want finally to look at my portfolio and to see X2 in one day.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

I like to check the CMC or Blockfolio every day. But it is getting harder and harder to see my portfolio decreasing for the last ten, eleven months. I want finally to look at my portfolio and to see X2 in one day.

So do I, i prefer check the progress of btc and altcoins's price in coinmarketcap because in my opinion that website can be trusted. I always check the price of altcoins in fiat and btc because i want to compare both of them to choose what is the best choice to change my altcoin in fiat or invest it in btc.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

I always see prices from various aspects. I always pay attention to FIAT calculations and I also see Altcoin prices with the basic calculation of Bitcoin. In my opinion that when we can read more data then we can do analysis better. That will help the investment we have and we will be able to make the best decisions.

Believe that when we analyze and read data more and more we will get closer to success in our lives !!
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

We're launching www.coined.com in a few weeks. It will provide real-time tracking of altcoins across 100+ exchanges.

Personally, i deal more with altcoins, because that is where i get my profit from. The reason for this is that, you cannot rely so much on the price of most altcoins. Just as easily as some would pump, so also they can dump easily, which makes one to constantly monitor.
Most times, traders and investors do this and it is more common to traders.
As for monitoring, bitcoin, i also do it, but not often.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Both.
I've two categories of investment, fiat to alt and btc to alt. And keeping a track of same price won't let me know my profit and loss.
But mostly my portfolio is based on BTC as I'm not interested in selling off the coins sooner and want to know my trading profit or loss in bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

there are alot of service that offers data about the prices but i dont think they update their data every second, it might be good if your service offer real time tracking like refreshing every second unlike coinmarketcap that updates every 1 minute or 2, you should make a android/ios app because they are some people love looking at prices on their phone if they are away from their computer.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

I prefer to know the price in bitcoin or Etherum trade unit
It’s more convenient trading in that way

But it’s better to have a fixed price alert on your phone such as blockfolio so you can get instant alert directly
Don’t be left out of a successful pump
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

Well obviously investors will like to know the price both in terms of bitcoin and fiat, recently eth based token trend has also been on the rise so i think mentioning the value in terms of eth is also in demand now so best would be to offer the price in all these three.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

It would be better if you often monitor the altcoin price movement, between bitcoin and altcoin which is always a relationship. And I always observe both, especially prices and graphics. Thanks.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

For low value coins i prefer to use btc values and count in satoshi, but when it goes into high figures it is hard to keep track of the numbers, it is easier to use USD or local currency
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I prefer to know the price of altcoins in both fiat and BTC so that i can know the true worth and value of it.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

I used Blockpolio to monitor the price in fiat or BTC and for it is very effective as it is effective and easy to use.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

I usually see or monitor altcoin prices and others at Coinmarketcap. That's all I can find. But maybe there is something else here? The faster the drilling is compared to the coinmarketcap.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

the strategies that people use are different.
on one hand we have altcoin bag holder newbies who are buying a ton of altcoins and they care about the fiat value of it because they are looking for becoming rich this way. these people lose money and give up so they won't last in the long run.
on another hand we have day traders who invest their bitcoin and increase it, these people don't need some application to keep track of value of altcoins they own because they don't hold them that long! they sell and move on to another to make more profit and do it constantly instead of staying idle.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I prefer dollars. I am not invested in this stuff to make more money or get rich to be honest. I am invested in crypto world because I want to retire earlier than I need to. I don't know how that will be, maybe I will buy couple shops and retire thank to rent, maybe I will put it in a bank, maybe I will get a lot of stocks from a company.

I don't know how it will be but my end needs to be me sitting at home collecting cash which means I need dollars for now. If bitcoin gets big enough to be accepted everywhere in the world than I can care about bitcoin prices of the altcoins but until that day I need my dollar amount to increase. Now I know thats wrong thinking and I should focus on bitcoin adoption instead of getting rich but at this point I am tired of yelling the same thing to people so I may just give up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

To be able to see the value of altcoins with fiat, it follows coinmarketcap and other exchanges that can provide information on the price of each coin. By monitoring market information we can find out the prices and volumes that are being heard.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Yes, of course every time I want to know the price of an altcoin on fiat or btc, this is certainly very important because here we also want to know the development of the coin cryptocurrency
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

It depends on what are you doing with alt coins: invest or trade and in which pair, blockfolio is a good one for this aim. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: