Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:42:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to know the price of altcoins in fiat or BTC or both?  (Read 553 times)
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

I personally see the daily price of altcoin is only based on btc, I only use the fiat pair if I want to sell crypto assets to fiat or cash money for living needs, that is also the altcoin I have to swap into btc, then to fiat. I hope the OP can immediately release coined, so that we can use and feel the benefits of the products that they make.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

with the launch of a site like this it will be very profitable for all who invest in altcoin, because so far we cannot track it well, hopefully with this site we will increasingly know about what we invest.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

I think knowing the price of the token in SATs is a lot more better than in fiat
Because literally, the price is usd is mostly fake as compared to real prices on exchange rate

Always look vividly the sat value and not depend on usd price
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

I bet this would be like the apps I use, I use Coinlib, Coinstats and CoinGecko, although CoinGecko is a website but others has their mobile apps... I prefer seeing my prices in fiat especially in my local currency, Coinlib offers this service and that is why it is one of my favourite coin tracking apps. I can view the value of any coin or token in my local currency.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

Comparison of Altcoins with Bitcoins sometimes occurs, while with Fiat regularly. Thank you.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

I will be very pleased if your service works. This is very good, when on one site you can track the price of a large number of altcoins. If I like your service, I will use it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

I twas looks like great that have some kind of this site that we see our price of coins we have.
Sometime when i look at the price of coins i'm using only blockfolio oin the coinmarketcap.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I mostly need the price in any token at any given time, that is, I need to compare the pairing of any groups against ether, btc, neo, just to make my trades and changes in holding positions.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

We're launching www.coined.com in a few weeks. It will provide real-time tracking of altcoins across 100+ exchanges.

I realize from time to time we probably all want to see how an altcoin we have invested in is doing compared to Bitcoin. But in your daily or regular routine of checking the prices of altcoins you follow or are invested in, is the BTC value something you look at: never, rarely, often, or always?

Yes, we feel the urge to see our portfolio from time to time but I think there are already some apps and websites which does the job well like blockfolio app and delta app.

And also the exchanges like binance and kucoin have their dedicated apps so we can use them too for convenience.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

I'm using another site I know all the necessary information, and yet I still like it!
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

We're launching www.coined.com in a few weeks. It will provide real-time tracking of altcoins across 100+ exchanges.

I realize from time to time we probably all want to see how an altcoin we have invested in is doing compared to Bitcoin. But in your daily or regular routine of checking the prices of altcoins you follow or are invested in, is the BTC value something you look at: never, rarely, often, or always?

I haven't still understand clearly about your app. Does it have something better than other applications are on the market?? Because I see there are lots of app like what you said. If you can, I want to hear more about it

peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Well, it's great that you launch it, how to launch it so I will definitely visit it and write down my impressions about it.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

BTC moves on its own, if anyone wants to control BTC it is impossible. BTC is the father of our coins, which is clear that all altcoins face BTC
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

now many applications show the movements of altcoin and bitcoin. I use a number of applications that are able to find out the crypto price movements in the market, and if you suggest better maybe I can try it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

For me, I love to see altcoin prices in against of Bitcoin and fiat (generally USD is fine). I keep track of the profit/loss of my investments against Bitcoin, it is good to see fiat price reference.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

As many people say, there are many similar applications that provide the same thing.
Would you like to explain to me, why should I choose your application?

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

I always share the investment. I like to invest in both altcoins and bitcoins.

I lost a lot of money on Ethereum and am waiting for my investments to start generating revenue.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

Knowing the price of altcoin in both BTC and fiat makes it easier to analyze and make decisions that are appropriate for this situation in the market, especially if they arrive promptly. Your service will be clearly in demand despite the presence of such.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

It is more convenient and practical to view the price of altcoins in ordinary currency, in this case it can be stable coins like USDT, TUSD and others. Comparing the price of altcoins with a bitcoin does little in practice, well, we get a figure in which there will be six zeros after the comma and then other numbers, and what it gives us. Vseravno, to understand its value, this figure must be carried out in a common currency.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

I know that it is more correct to count the amount in bitcoin, but recently I Count also  the dollar ( in the case when I invest in the short term or medium term). If i count in bitcoin, then my investments made a year and a half ago in a big minus. However, converting into dollar equivalent - I'm in profit. One thing I know for sure - if I was smarter at that time , I would leave 70-80% of investments in bitcoin, not 20%.  

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀