Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 07:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1183 times)
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

as an amateur trader, i read best sellers and take up some MOOC which can help you get started

certainly helped me understand high level concepts and technical stuff

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

There are many ways to learn how to do trading method, you can do own your own by searching some tutorial to do day trading and long term trading also there are some full tutorial which will guide you from the start until you know how it will works and start earning money but you should pay them to able to teach you.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

to be able to learn trading, you might be able to see and search for tutorials on the YouTube platform and some other media because there you will be given an explanation of how to trade properly and correctly and give some pictures to support the explanation given to you.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

to be able to learn trading, you might be able to see and search for tutorials on the YouTube platform and some other media because there you will be given an explanation of how to trade properly and correctly and give some pictures to support the explanation given to you.

Who wish to learn about trading can do that on many ways. Just asking how and not trying to do anything about it leads to nowhere. Learning asks for time and energy, in
many cases for learning you need to spend some money. For literature, tools, for trying, without it you can`t learn anything.
   Maybe one way is cheaper than other ways, it`s watching others how they do it. Write down everything you see, find some patterns and do it again and again. If you think
you learned something again you need some money to try that by yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.
Hey, buddy. I am also now engaged in trading, as I decided to delve into this market with my head. At the moment, the only way you can earn. I have a lot of paid material that I'm currently studying. From all the material I can say that first it is necessary to understand the fundamental analysis. This is the basis of all trades. In General, I advise you to find good teachers in this matter and not to spare money. This will give you a great result in a short period of time, which will bring you more profit. Youtube will help, too, but not so quickly. Good luck
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

It is necessary to be able to analyze the volume of digital assets, it is difficult to learn how to accurately predict such a market now
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

You can learn about trading by reading the experiences of people who have been successful in trading and I think the best lesson about trading is with your own experience, so keep trying and you will understand
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

You can learn trading properly by watching videos on youtube for free and also you can learn it by reading books on google.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

In my counsel there are many ways to learn how to do trading method.I suggests online trading is more reliable.I hope you can find what you need and practice.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

there are many strategies and tips in cryptocurrency daily trading, my advice is to use your experience in crypto trading in the market because experience is the best teacher to be able to change for the better, learning is analyzing asset price movements and don't forget that no investment can change someone gets rich instantly
I usually do not always like the way or approach people tend to make use of the word experience is the best teacher and that is one of the reasons a lot of newbie traders tend to find it very easy approaching the market with no knowledge and strategy and then thinking experience will just teach them all they need to know.
In that case, you will only end up losing out badly and getting hugely frustrated before you even start. learn, as that is one important and major factor to be a good trader, build on a strategy, and then practise, it is after you have done these things, that you can now apply the experience is the best teacher, as there are somethings you will need to keep learning on the job when it comes to understanding your mistakes and learning from them.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

You can learn trading properly by watching videos on youtube for free and also you can learn it by reading books on google.
I agree with you, there a alot of ways gor to rean trading, you do searching on social mendia, you also ask your friend whi is capable of giving knowledge.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

I would advise you to check YouTube, there are brilliant courses on moving average, relative strength index(rsi), volume etc. You should be able to read all those lines to decide.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.
To trade you must learn technical and fundamentals analysis and the best place to do that is through practising.  You will never get the deep knowledge on candlesticks pattern except you practicing them. One of the place that you can get the best guidance is at babypip and forexstreet . I learned all the trading secret from those sites and information there are truth and any things you learn from those site you can actually praticalize them in cryptocurrencies market.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I think many information you can get if try to find in it in this section, get some and try then. Or you can do like me, I learn from you tube and babypips.com.
Apart from this section, there are so many information and resources one can always get to learn. Yes, it won't come along pretty fast, but one thing for sure is that, in a way you will at least be able to do well when you are opened to learning as much as you can. There are so many resources available everywhere and you will need to keep learning every day, The best bet to thrive is never to rush into learning them and always try as much as possible to take your time to practicing pretty well until you are fully confident in yourself and in your skills.

Actually we only need to practice, write a journal and keep disciplines to not repeat the same mistakes. In this situation many people keep stay with invest method but swing trade also good to try. I hope you can find what you need and practice.
Yes, learning is just half of progress toward finding success in trading as practice is the core part for rest of progress toward success in trading. Continuous learning and continuous practice along with enhancing trading strategies time to time are the core steps we must need to follow in trading career.
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

think that the most difficult thing is to feel the market. This skill is a combination of books,  youtube videos, communication w other traders and your own experience. It takes a lot of your time.. But I'm very lazy:( I found a free service of TradeSanta it seems to be ok so far.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

At first you need to stay active here and read more article about Crypto trading. you can find more thread like this where our senior member reply with their experience. you need to read and follow their suggestion.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

here Is my own suggestions when it comes to trading. When you trade you always fail. By means there will be a time that you may fail. So in other terms when you may experience failure in trading do not give up instead learn from it that mistake to make and create a new building of strategy  that will and may succeed in the future.

Also the very common answer here that others gave or rather suggest
1. Buy it low.
2. Sell it high
3. Hold when low.

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Try to open a demo account and watch some videos on youtube. There are many professional traders and they will show you how they trade, what indicators do they use and so on.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
joeperry

Activity: 2226
Merit: 470

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

All the thread links they've given to you, articles they've shared and videos around the internet may help you to learn trading however experiencing a real trading will help you not just to learn but also to have some experiences.

Since you're just new into trading industry why don't just start with a small capital and apply all the learnings/tips you've read and watched from the blogs, articles and videos? and once you know how the trading works try to start with a medium capital and lastly high capital. Isn't?

Experience will help you to learn things.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Yes in trading investor need to learn something before participating in trading. On youtube you there so many videos regarding trading, you can read books also to know about the basic idea of trading. So learning to trade is too easy and you can also follow the forum to learn more.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: