Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1152 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.
If you want become good and wise trader you should conduct your own study and research about it. Explore all things about trading so that you do not need to worry once you do trading. You can also watch some video abouy trading because it is very helpful especially to all newbie in this field.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.

Always follow coinmarketcap and then follow some top coin/token for some days. Just check up coins price up-down. Read more about bitcoin and altcoin news. Learn more about coin graph limitation. Basic idea you will find from binance exchange. And finally one advice to you, do not trade with low quality coin.
Yes what you say is very appropriate. Paying attention to the market is a good choice because then we will know the best situation and conditions. trading requires skill and knowledge, it is something that a trader must have. Then they also need to know about experience, because with the more experience they have, they will be more proficient in taking every decision that might occur in the future. In fact, I want to say that experience has a very big role for a trader, maybe 60 percent of the results obtained will be greatly influenced by experience and 40 percent of decisions will be greatly influenced by the skills possessed.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Understanding trading does require a process of course, now we know that more and more people have gone through many experiences to be successful. You have to start with a small nominal to understand trading
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

To learn trading is one thing and been dedicated to why you are learning is another thing. If you want to learn trading, you have to start teaching yourself the basic things from the Beginning. Watch YouTube videos of trading on different exchanges. Read articles from Google and be grounded before jumping into trading.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

As you are already in trading so it will be easy for you to learn how to trade easily. You first need to follow the forum besides this you can watch youtube videos and can follow twitter and facebook to know more about trading. You can also read a book on writing about trading. These will make you good in trading if you do them properly.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

For swing trading will be more easy than day trading, we have to understanding the trend of crypto market, for now that all crypto already going down to more than 80% so we have chance to make alot of profit when the price back to the highest. Buy now and hold it untill reached the top price, keep patient and dont be greedy make possible to earn profit up to 10 times.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Here you can not find a quality class. I think you should practice more. But you should deal with a small amount of capital. Profit enough to make you happy and the loss will make you think. I think you should invest $ 400 for learning experience. That's a reasonable number and it will make you learn a lot. I have started with such money Grin

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

The best guide is practice on the real market, write the result and never do the same mistakes again. Every education you see from books, you tube channel, web/blog is theory but practice will give you experience. Start it with every knowledge ( strategy ) you know and use just 10% from your capital. Maybe you'll not agree with me but this is the right option.

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

That's great that you want to learn – knowledge is essential in this sphere. If I were you, I wouldn't hurry to start day-trading or swing-trading. You have to gain a lot of experience. Here are some articles about day trading (https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/day-trading-cryptocurrency/, https://www.daytrading.com/cryptocurrency).
And what exchange do you use for trading? Have you tried CEX? Exploring it could help in a way, it has a simple and clear guidance on trading. Also, it's possible to trade margins there (https://cex.io/margin-trading).
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

I think that the most difficult thing is to feel the market. You can develop your skills with trading/investment books, youtube videos, communication w other traders and your own experience. It takes a lot of your time..
But to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.

Also I can recommend you try to use the trading bots in parallel. Just divide the part of the coins for trading manually, and part for the bot. You can to learn and earn at one time. For this using I recommend you https://tradesanta.com/en. It's easy and works well.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

If u want to trade, just trade, make mistakes and learn from them. If u are beginner u should learn PA (price action)
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

there are a lot of youtube videos that explain about trading and how to do trading , you can learn from such videos

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

If u want to trade, just trade, make mistakes and learn from them. If u are beginner u should learn PA (price action)
It is not useful to understand beginners so read articles and YouTube videos are really guide for the trading. Nowadays many peoples are simply start from small scale trading it is good to know the trading strategies so we must take efforts in crypto trading and help for further trading. I recommend long term in any investors because crypto is future need so this will make good profit in future.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

there are a lot of youtube videos that explain about trading and how to do trading , you can learn from such videos

I can understand OP's felling when watching tutorial on youtube because usually they are using advance strategy already and did not explain in detail or step by step.
Personally, I'm starting reading book about crypto that I'm usually purchase from book store. After I'm understand about the trading, I'm learn more advance about it.
Yes, it's require time and process so just do it with consistent !

Smiley
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

To improve rapidly, you need guidance and support from a mentor or a community you trust.

Ideally, a rookie trader should start by choosing a reliable exchange and playing with popular coins, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. However, the learning by doing approach is too slow for those who want to succeed fast. Joining a community of like-minded traders could be one of the best decisions to make: there are plenty of groups on Telegram or regular meetups in the US and other countries. Wink Wink
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

If you want to learn trading, you can easily learn. And for that you can use Youtube, Telegram and Google. In these websites you will get the correct answer to all your questions and you will not have to pay any money. You will get many videos of tarding course.
Fury Road

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

Read it:
 five must-read books for every new trader:

Stock Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager
Trading for a Living by Dr. Alexander Elder
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John Murphy
Winning on Wall Street by Martin Zweig
The Nature of Risk by Justin Mamus
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Meaning, you are already a player in the exchange platform. If you are into that scenario you must observe those players/traders how they response when there is some motion happen in the chart mate. I know the feelings of being trader to earn quickly here. But we need to admit that trading is not easy to learn or to master it in just a short period of time, that's not the proper way of learning in trading. You must be always  patience and must know how to control your emotions that's one of the significant things which you shouldn't forget when your in the actual trade.
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

To learn how to trade well, I recommend that you pay a teacher who has a lot of experience. On YouTube you can find the person that you think is a professional and you want to learn from him. If you try trading by yourself you will lose more money than if you would learn from a professional
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Hi there, I'm also studying  trading  right now  you can have this  book  "The  Trading Code"  by  Jason  Cam. And also  there  are a lot  of  youtube  channel that  teaches trading  Like  Adam Khoo   one of the  best  mentor  in trading.  To go to this  link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK-aOjEvZNJl3HINja0gAiQ  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: