Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1154 times)
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

To learn how to trade well, I recommend that you pay a teacher who has a lot of experience. On YouTube you can find the person that you think is a professional and you want to learn from him. If you try trading by yourself you will lose more money than if you would learn from a professional

You should indeed learn from people who are already professional in trading, so you can immediately master the crypto trading techniques and the risk of loss is also small.

if only learning from youtube or other online media in my opinion it will not be maximal and will only confuse it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

There are different ways you could learn how to trade,  you could trade by yourself,  you could copytrade,  you can follow group call for trader or go to twitter for trade call. There are also many technical tools at your disposal you can learn how to use them to decide your trading direction!

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

To learn trading is one thing and been dedicated to why you are learning is another thing. If you want to learn trading, you have to start teaching yourself the basic things from the Beginning. Watch YouTube videos of trading on different exchanges. Read articles from Google and be grounded before jumping into trading.
That dedication is actually something that is a very good attribute to imbibe when it comes to learning anything. I believe if you have the hunger and zeal to learn and do better at what you want to do, I am sure, the dedication to it will come naturally.

Still, you cannot learn it all in one day and due to the fact that a lot of people tend to rush so they can start making money, they always end up flopping because they did not get to find out all the things needed to know before hitting the charts. Trading is a very lovely activity to do with profit potentials if you know what you are doing, but if you approach it in a hasty way or you did not take your time to learn as much as you could, you will find out eventually how much you will end up learning the hard way in the long run.

The good thing about this world we are in right now is that resources can easily be found just with a click of your mouse and making use of the search engines. The only problem is that laziness of people to learn, the fact that they are always looking for easy way out, has always ended up putting a lot of them into a mess they never envisaged.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

To learn trading is one thing and been dedicated to why you are learning is another thing. If you want to learn trading, you have to start teaching yourself the basic things from the Beginning. Watch YouTube videos of trading on different exchanges. Read articles from Google and be grounded before jumping into trading.
That dedication is actually something that is a very good attribute to imbibe when it comes to learning anything. I believe if you have the hunger and zeal to learn and do better at what you want to do, I am sure, the dedication to it will come naturally.

Still, you cannot learn it all in one day and due to the fact that a lot of people tend to rush so they can start making money, they always end up flopping because they did not get to find out all the things needed to know before hitting the charts. Trading is a very lovely activity to do with profit potentials if you know what you are doing, but if you approach it in a hasty way or you did not take your time to learn as much as you could, you will find out eventually how much you will end up learning the hard way in the long run.

The good thing about this world we are in right now is that resources can easily be found just with a click of your mouse and making use of the search engines. The only problem is that laziness of people to learn, the fact that they are always looking for easy way out, has always ended up putting a lot of them into a mess they never envisaged.
Basically for me, when it comes to learning, I believe all that is necessary is the zeal and the hunger and if those two things are not there, it is always going to be very hard to make a good decision when it comes to learning.

You know when you have been able to read through some things and then understand what trading entails, you will realize that the best thing is to settle down into the idea of learning as much as you can, practicing and then developing a strategy. However, if you just take it all with levity, the chances of ending up frustrated is always going to be huge, which is why I said that zeal and hunger to do things right is the major driving factor to learning.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

To learn how to trade well, I recommend that you pay a teacher who has a lot of experience. On YouTube you can find the person that you think is a professional and you want to learn from him. If you try trading by yourself you will lose more money than if you would learn from a professional

You should indeed learn from people who are already professional in trading, so you can immediately master the crypto trading techniques and the risk of loss is also small.

if only learning from youtube or other online media in my opinion it will not be maximal and will only confuse it.
I think learning from social media may not all the time confuses beginners who want to trade.As long as you will understand its deepest meaning,then even without a teacher it will still work.But if you have some friends who are already traders,then you can also seek suggestions from them.In the end,your own experience will still be your best teacher.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.
In the down market like this we should practice trading. Because now the market has started fluctuating very strongly and this will be a good opportunity for you. You should learn to manage your finances beforehand and only offer $ 300 to trade now. It would be a reasonable number for a newbie.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Joand_or

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

If you want to learn trading, you can easily learn. And for that you can use Youtube, Telegram and Google. In these websites you will get the correct answer to all your questions and you will not have to pay any money. You will get many videos of tarding course.
In this time of digital world one can found huge staff collection on YouTube and forums and different platforms where seniors are helping and supporting newbies. So, join them and learn.
selardkinley

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

In such case a teacher can help you a lot. He might have good experience so use it. Ask him different scenarios and questions and he will make you understand how things work in better way.
rationotled

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Understanding trading does require a process of course, now we know that more and more people have gone through many experiences to be successful. You have to start with a small nominal to understand trading
We call it learning by doing and if you do it, you will become a perfect trader so better be a good trader rather than someone who only sticks to the theory and do not have good experience which assists in trading.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

If you want to learn trading, you can easily learn. And for that you can use Youtube, Telegram and Google. In these websites you will get the correct answer to all your questions and you will not have to pay any money. You will get many videos of tarding course.
In this time of digital world one can found huge staff collection on YouTube and forums and different platforms where seniors are helping and supporting newbies. So, join them and learn.
There are a lot of people willing to dish out their knowledge to you in most cases and that is the good thing about the online presence and taking advantage of the resources that are available online to your own advantage. One thing about this life is that if you are not open to learning, there is every chance you will miss the integral part of the things you should know.

I learned all I need to know about trading online, from TA to risk management to money management, to a whole lot of other things and even though i am good at what I am doing now, I am still always opened to learning as you will get to find out there is a whole lot more you still have not known over time that would gladly help your trade.

Hence in most of it, just make sure you are very opened to it.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

When I started learning about trading, I started with free YouTube training tutorials and I later moved to more professionally based paid courses. YouTube is a huge help for me when starting out and I'm going to advise any beginner to stick with YouTube tutorials.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

In such case a teacher can help you a lot. He might have good experience so use it. Ask him different scenarios and questions and he will make you understand how things work in better way.
When it actually comes to getting a good strategy, it is always a good thing when you tend to see people who are willing to share theirs, give you their experience and let you see to how you can at least take a good advantage of the market to your own favor as well.

However, they won't come knocking at your door as you will always need to go out there to find them and if you are too lazy to do some research online, you will only get to realize that you will simply stay in your ignorant lane until you decide to learn.
Joe Jipping

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 12:27:28 PM by Joe Jipping

Hey, you are on a right way! It is so important to know fundamentals in trading. Moreover, every successful trader learn how to trade lifelong.
And it is important to diversify your trades, so I have some useful materials to share. Are you already trade bitcoin gold? Anyway it shall be interesting to you. Enjoy yourself!
https://capital.com/trade-tron
https://capital.com/trade-bitcoingold
EthereumBAg

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.

You can start from trading on regular exchange like Binance.com, after that you can try some decentralized exchange like Idex.market or Ethermium.com. Last one is better, coz provides 100% anonymity and combine orders. Never keep your crypto in exchanges.
EDR

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Study the fundamental and technical analyzes, it will help you choose trading pairs and entry and exit points. Try to trade in the demo version. The new Velvet exchange helped me in this, there are interesting materials on the topic of trading, as well as a demo version to try to trade without the threat of losing money.
taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:47 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 04:02:05 PM by taki183

For the beginning better to start from small exchanges. And after that go to the top one. As for me, I'm waiting for a new and interesting exchange Velvet Exchange. There are interesting demo on a website and also they made a few interesting pretictions in their Medium channel.

https://medium.com/velvet-exchange

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

This question is from the category " Tell me how to make a million money?")) In the bear market, the most important thing is not to be greedy and put stop losses.

WilliamCrum

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

When I started learning about trading, I started with free YouTube training tutorials and I later moved to more professionally based paid courses. YouTube is a huge help for me when starting out and I'm going to advise any beginner to stick with YouTube tutorials.
That is better option. In addition, you can take guidance from those who you know have invested already and by investing a bit yourself as well. This is very important to have some practical experience because it helps you throughout the journey in crypto.

Crystal Method

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

Man, everything is very simple. There are a lot of books about  Stock trading. You can find their sooo huge amount of useful information, that you will be really really impressed. Good luck in learning!
Crystal Method

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

There are different ways you could learn how to trade,  you could trade by yourself,  you could copytrade,  you can follow group call for trader or go to twitter for trade call. There are also many technical tools at your disposal you can learn how to use them to decide your trading direction!
As for me, these ways are not a real trading. You make orders and don't fully understand how and why. In this proffession understanding the market and your own oppurtunities are the most  important existing factors!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: