Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Bounties Are Bullshit For Everyone Involved  (Read 1610 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

The problem is not reward hunters, but only ICO scam or shitcoin projects. There are so many ICO SCAM projects that bounty hunters have to sign up for as many projects as possible, just to get some projects to make them profitable. Being enrolled in many projects, from the time crisis, it's normal to treat them superficially, because they will not all make you profit anyway. It's a very bad time in reward campaigns, and that's due to 100% of the shit projects that are now on the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

I think gone are the days where it’s easy to accumulate fake followers on twitters and fake friends on Facebook

You cannot have a new Facebook account without a proper photo, fake profiles are deleted forever
55% of all fake accounts followers on twitter have been deleted ( if you noticed the reduction in your followers )
I have no information about youtube
But reddit suspends account on multiple users

That shows that bounty participation will be corrected soon
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 02:03:07 PM by Perfect35

Bounty hunters have become so useless that they now offer an ICO nothing. All their Facebook friends, Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers, whatever -- its all fake numbers and they always do the bare minimum to promote an ICO. Even ranks on this forum are faked. Merits are bought and sold, accounts can be farmed, purchased, for absolutely no purpose other than to spam this forum with useless information.
I can agree that there are people with high rank accounts and that the accounts were not originally theirs, but saying that bounty has nothing to offer ICO is what i will not agree with. No  matter what, there are still people who do their works genuinely

And what kind of traffic do they end up driving to an ICO website? Almost nothing. Most bounty campaigns literally have more participants than they will ever receive hits to their website, meaning the average traffic driven to a website by today's bounty hunter is less than 1 visit per month. Again, its because of all the fudged numbers. Everything is faked, nothing is real. There is no quality control whatsoever.
Well, i think you need to do more findings to justify your point.

I really don't understand why anybody does social media bounty campaigns any more. Translations, graphic designers, website builders, app developers -- those are the real bounty hunters. Social media bounty hunters are just scum sucking parasites. They root through garbage trying to collect digital specs of nothing, leaving a trail of trash behind them.
I knew you should be a bounty hunter too, but i was wondering in what capacity you participate in bounty... Now i can see what you are into and because all these bounty hunters share from the tokens you want for yourself alone, you are now looking for ways in which they can be stopped.

Nobody wants to learn a thing about anything -- they just want "free money" as easily as possible, which usually ends up being worthless anyway. Would most of you just be sitting around doing nothing if you didn't consider this to be a means of "employment"? My guess is the answer is "yes." Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Let me be very sincere with you as a friend to a friend. I am not into social media bounty, but i would say that information can also be easily accessed through social media and some projects enjoy this benefit.
The announcement thread you are into can be more accessed and easily reached, because some signature bounty participants are going about on the forum, carrying the emblem of the project, which will make potential investors to want to search more on it and by so doing come across your own translated version of the project.

Everything works hand in hand. So do not castigate them.
Know this also, that a tree cannot make a forest.
Your nature of work alone is not enough to make a project succeed.

Do you think the few number of people that participate in a project will make the project?
ICO lunchers and bounty managers know what they are doing, which is why they include social media bounty.

If your advise is followed, i am very sure such project will not succeed.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Your opinion is not entirely correct. One of purpose of opening a bounty program is to grow the community. They hope the existing community will help in achieving their goals. Of course the work orders given to bounty hunters are to promote the projects they are developing. So in my opinion the bounty hunter also has a role in it.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

I think you're completely wrong with your assertion that bounty hunters are worthless and didn't offer ICOs anything,  yes there are fake bounty hunters that are cutting corners but truth be told, there are so many bounty hunters that do their task diligently and mind you, you can never underestimate the power of crowd force  bounty hunters are generating a lot of traffics to ICO websites
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I have a lot of disagreements with your post and I would love specified proofs

Firstly, what proof do you have that 95% of bounties are bullshit when 95% of icos are not bullshit or scam

Secondly, what do you mean by social media campaigns section does not serve purpose for an ico project
I can guarantee you that participants from close to over 100countries participates in bounties making over 2 million post during the course of the campaign

Are you sure social media campaigns are irrevelant ?
What purpose does translation serves ? Only specified countries and highest translation campaign is 8 counties

But social media campaigns comprises of both Europe, America, Asia and Africa, so please explain your points sir

Finally, you mentioned that bounty hunters dump ?
Wow, investors buy over 45% of total supply and you blame over 100,000 people who splitter just 1%

Please make a review and provide answers
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

That's President Duterte talking. Yes we all know the straight talking tough guy is famous among any other leader in the world. But I bet he knows nothing about marketing in the forum which works than any SEO and advertising company who will still end up hiring a bounty manager here in bitcointalk for signature campaign.

Is the EOS and ETH part of that 95%?

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

Your opinion is not entirely correct. One of purpose of opening a bounty program is to grow the community. They hope the existing community will help in achieving their goals. Of course the work orders given to bounty hunters are to promote the projects they are developing. So in my opinion the bounty hunter also has a role in it.

Well said, on one comes here to make fool they desperately work hard to make their project success. But unfortunately they fail bounty hunters try their best to develop their project well time matters for everyone.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Don't take seriously Bro ! all Bounty is not Bullshit, but there is a part of Bullshit ICO, we have to analyze every ICO that has great potential for success. minimum ICO sales reach Softcap.

You must learn to choose a good ICO, there are many things you have to analyze such as vision and mission, team, advisor, partner, features, and future prospects.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

for people who don't believe in bounty really pay definitely say that. but for me who followed the bounty and got a lot of benefits from the bounty campaign I would say there was no nonsense with bounties. indeed, for a lot of bounties lately that ended badly, even many did not get paid, but that did not make me afraid, I just needed to be more careful.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

Indeed, many hunters get tokens for useless work. Many people do not even study projects, but simply do it for the sake of quantity and "suddenly get lucky." Personally, I do a video review of projects. And before making it, I carefully study the project, consider all the positive and negative qualities of the project.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I have the opposite story to tell, as a part-time bounty hunter doing videos and blog reviews mainly and signature campaigns, I have always put my utmost care and attention into doing my jobs with conscientiousness, but you tell me if in the last few months I have earned even enough to pay my internet and not getting hardly any tokens or payments from bounties in the last six months, almost made me homeless just before Xmas, I will have to say most of the ICOS in 2018 have been BS since the crash of the market in January and although I still do some bounties in the HOPE some MIGHT actually pay out, I have stopped thinking of bounties as a way to work and earn a living. Now I just look at them as something I MIGHT earn as an extra side thing IF I am lucky. I am tired of chasing and requesting payment for jobs rendered, only to have those ICOS scam, or the tokens never reach an exchange.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

I think it's morely on the hype side that's why the more bounty hunters then the better.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Nobody wants to learn a thing about anything -- they just want "free money" as easily as possible, which usually ends up being worthless anyway. Would most of you just be sitting around doing nothing if you didn't consider this to be a means of "employment"? My guess is the answer is "yes." Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
The fact was like that, every bounty hunter especially comes to this place or spend money to invests in cryptocurrency just following what someone else has done. They only did if someone else has done it, without realizing and that it was a useless act. I do not mind if someone is looking for money in cryptocurrency only as an additional income, because I am sure that cryptocurrency is worthy of being used as such. But usually those who aim for it are not very concerned about the aspects they will do, they should do what they have known beforehand either from the method or the research they have done.
fempat

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Currently there are many bounty hunters who only use a Newbie account. Which means they have created a new account, maybe not just one.
Lots of people who have multiple accounts.
better in the future, allowed to join the Bounty is a minimum Jr.Member account.

I also often find people who intentionally use my account username to follow the bounty.

Funny as it is,  I was once a victim of hack.  Someone hacked my bitcointalk account and changed my details.  Apparently he intended to sell it, but it was later useless for both of us.
As the op has said, bounties are not what they were intended to be anymore. Imagine twitter for instance, my timeline is usually filled with many useless tweets and retweets which say little or nothing about the project. It's time the whole bounty thing is reshuffled.

Jateng

Activity: 1287
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

Bounty hunters have become so useless that they now offer an ICO nothing. All their Facebook friends, Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers, whatever -- its all fake numbers and they always do the bare minimum to promote an ICO. Even ranks on this forum are faked. Merits are bought and sold, accounts can be farmed, purchased, for absolutely no purpose other than to spam this forum with useless information.

Fake accounts are not new to bounties especially for the participants in facebook, twitter and telegram. Since there are thousand participants in some campaign, the shit participants are using this time to register but does not do anything to help promote campaign. If the campaign succeeded they will receive stakes. But this time, legit projects mostly does not meeting its softcap or hardcap even though there are so many participants because these are fake accounts. Sometimes, there are multiple accounts in one campaign.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

A portion may be considered correct. The current market is so difficult for ICOs to succeed, when they can not call up the required amount they can pay to the bounty hunter very little, seemingly insignificant.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
fempat

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I have the opposite story to tell, as a part-time bounty hunter doing videos and blog reviews mainly and signature campaigns, I have always put my utmost care and attention into doing my jobs with conscientiousness, but you tell me if in the last few months I have earned even enough to pay my internet and not getting hardly any tokens or payments from bounties in the last six months, almost made me homeless just before Xmas, I will have to say most of the ICOS in 2018 have been BS since the crash of the market in January and although I still do some bounties in the HOPE some MIGHT actually pay out, I have stopped thinking of bounties as a way to work and earn a living. Now I just look at them as something I MIGHT earn as an extra side thing IF I am lucky. I am tired of chasing and requesting payment for jobs rendered, only to have those ICOS scam, or the tokens never reach an exchange.
Imagine some bounties locking payouts for many months without paying. Even the supposedly good projects don't have good token economics. The tokens don't rise in value as the project becomes more popular . I must say it's kinda frustrating,  but I'll still keep on with them in the hope that things change.

presduterte (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

It seems you do not understand the crowd law. When you are an investor, you see a lot of advertising on a project, you will definitely pay attention and will want to learn about it. The purpose here is to crowd effect. The more it appears, the more it will affect your psychology. I think you have a very wrong view about marketing.

you're missing the point: most bounty hunters use fake followers, friends, subscribers, etc. therefore they are not really creating a "crowd effect" at all, but simply whispering into the wind. I recently had access to the Google Analytics data of an ICO and saw that in a 1 month bounty campaign, with 20 bitcointalk members wearing signatures, it drove exactly 3 hits to the project website. A complete waste of time for both parties involved.

Twitter, Google, Facebook are just as bad. A lot of bounty hunters complain about ICOs being scams but really they are equally as bad a scammer themselves by pretending to have influence they don't actually have, therefore both parties lose and nobody wins. I just don't understand how anybody makes money this way.

Do you guys really make money being a social media bounty person? How much? Like $30 a month? I'm genuinely curious.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Currently there are many bounty hunters who only use a Newbie account. Which means they have created a new account, maybe not just one.
Lots of people who have multiple accounts.
better in the future, allowed to join the Bounty is a minimum Jr.Member account.

I also often find people who intentionally use my account username to follow the bounty.
Most of those types of newbies are bots with autoposting software connected with bitcointalk making bounty reports for social media especially. You can detect them easily - just watch those topics where bounty campaign has been closed and topic was not closed - you can see those guys posting reports over and over again.
And you are right.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: