Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Bounties Are Bullshit For Everyone Involved  (Read 1612 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

Well, how to tell you. This is true, but for such campgain as twitter, facebook, bountyhunters get very little money and basically everyone participates in these camgains. Good money get those who do quality work. For example, a good article, a signature, is now very much appreciated Reddit and Linkedin. It may seem strange, but most bountyhunters are also investors. therefore, joining the bounty, some also participate in the ICO. So I don’t think you’re right to the end.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

Bounty hunters have become so useless that they now offer an ICO nothing. All their Facebook friends, Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers, whatever -- its all fake numbers and they always do the bare minimum to promote an ICO. Even ranks on this forum are faked. Merits are bought and sold, accounts can be farmed, purchased, for absolutely no purpose other than to spam this forum with useless information.

And what kind of traffic do they end up driving to an ICO website? Almost nothing. Most bounty campaigns literally have more participants than they will ever receive hits to their website, meaning the average traffic driven to a website by today's bounty hunter is less than 1 visit per month. Again, its because of all the fudged numbers. Everything is faked, nothing is real. There is no quality control whatsoever.

I really don't understand why anybody does social media bounty campaigns any more. Translations, graphic designers, website builders, app developers -- those are the real bounty hunters. Social media bounty hunters are just scum sucking parasites. They root through garbage trying to collect digital specs of nothing, leaving a trail of trash behind them.

Nobody wants to learn a thing about anything -- they just want "free money" as easily as possible, which usually ends up being worthless anyway. Would most of you just be sitting around doing nothing if you didn't consider this to be a means of "employment"? My guess is the answer is "yes." Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
This is so untrue. What is happening is organized groups are putting hundreds of fake accounts/bot in the bounty to steal 100's of thousand of dollars. When real bounty hunter who make good content see all the fake accounts they don't join, so project are stuck with fake accounts that just spam posting low quality information...They translate BS articles in 10 languages by google translate and post under fake account. This is because the bounty companys out there are too lazy to check carefully.
Trollinator

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

Bounty hunters have become so useless that they now offer an ICO nothing. All their Facebook friends, Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers, whatever -- its all fake numbers and they always do the bare minimum to promote an ICO. Even ranks on this forum are faked. Merits are bought and sold, accounts can be farmed, purchased, for absolutely no purpose other than to spam this forum with useless information.

And what kind of traffic do they end up driving to an ICO website? Almost nothing. Most bounty campaigns literally have more participants than they will ever receive hits to their website, meaning the average traffic driven to a website by today's bounty hunter is less than 1 visit per month. Again, its because of all the fudged numbers. Everything is faked, nothing is real. There is no quality control whatsoever.

I really don't understand why anybody does social media bounty campaigns any more. Translations, graphic designers, website builders, app developers -- those are the real bounty hunters. Social media bounty hunters are just scum sucking parasites. They root through garbage trying to collect digital specs of nothing, leaving a trail of trash behind them.

Nobody wants to learn a thing about anything -- they just want "free money" as easily as possible, which usually ends up being worthless anyway. Would most of you just be sitting around doing nothing if you didn't consider this to be a means of "employment"? My guess is the answer is "yes." Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Also as you said in your post, the Translators, graphic designers, website builders, app developers are....actually....the ones how have formed organized groups and scamming bounties. Using their technical knowledge to loop bots to spam airdrops for 10's of thousand of airdrop tokens!! Sound like you understand what I mean...
Trollinator

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Currently there are many bounty hunters who only use a Newbie account. Which means they have created a new account, maybe not just one.
Lots of people who have multiple accounts.
better in the future, allowed to join the Bounty is a minimum Jr.Member account.

I also often find people who intentionally use my account username to follow the bounty.
These arent bounty hunters doing this.... The organized scam groups are making newbie accounts to spam post bounties articles to hide their tracks as the move on to new bounties. But there is high level software out there that can crawl BCT, BTc/Eth addresses, and online bounty sheets to reveal a link to accounts that the scam tokens are cashed out from.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

But initially does not understand normal bounty company or a Scam. It becomes clear on the attitude of bounty managers. And in General, there are also sites where you can learn more and read reviews

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

if regulation does not come to the closest time to the main airdrop event will be turned into this job. so much effort is spent. The figures taken in return are almost the same as the airdrop figures.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

it’s too big a percentage, in fact it seems to me that such a large number of projects really cannot be scam projects, I just don’t believe it, because if this is the case, then, unfortunately, collapse awaits us
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

But initially does not understand normal bounty company or a Scam. It becomes clear on the attitude of bounty managers. And in General, there are also sites where you can learn more and read reviews

Too many scams. I think it will be somewhere 70+ percent. But it's not 95. Everyone not everything is calculated at once.

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Too many scams. I think it will be somewhere 70+ percent. But it's not 95. Everyone not everything is calculated at once.
Again, sources can be unreliable. Here suggest you a good friend of the ico and it has paid off, put all right, you win. And on the next ico already framed. Because you have to think with your head first of all

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Grin LOl Grin  You do not understand nothing in the advertising business. First for the company it is free. Why do you ask? Yes, because not all companies go public. Subject to scammers. Secondly 5000 people X 5 posts per week. 25,000 free posts.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

I think that is what is really happening through the bounties, most Bounty Campaigns will say that they are tracking your followers and say all of this stuff, but in the mere fact that a lot of people in the forum are getting away, lots of people involved in the Bounty are having multiple accounts, just for the sake of the ICO, and on the other side is that you've invested in your hardwork and time doing these campaigns and then you ended getting none because they made you think of how legitimate they are but ending being fake and getting scammed, its really hard finding a legitimate Bounty nowadays.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

I think that a solution can be found in some new bounty campaigns where is required an engagement meter too so that only posts with certain likes/share are rewarded.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Bounty projects will still start climbing very soon, so I would probably take part in all projects that today have a value, at least a small value, so that we can work with it in the end, I am sure that the bulls will come to the market.

Yes, I agree.
At present most of the bounties only promise big gifts but when entering the market prices will fall and we only get very little profit, beyond our expectations.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin, ICO, Market / Exchange and bounty is an interconnected circulation. If Bitcoin improves I think everything will start to improve, for now I just keep trying to follow a lot of bounties because we don't know which projects are going to the moon.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Congratulations, dude, you finally understand how it all works ... The problem of low quality work of bounty hunters exists and of course it must be dealt with, but you need to pay attention to the same disgusting quality of the projects that hire those bounty hunters. Fake "blockchain developers" hire fake "promoters" to advertise them and pay them with fake tokens ... Unfortunately, that’s how it is now and we have a lot of work ahead to change it  Sad

cupic

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

hmm, there's no free money. so I don't think doing bounties equal to want free money though.
human is just so greedy, so there's always some trick to cheat the system, even there isn't merit system, must be other way to cheat more.
so I don't think it's the problem we can handle
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I just don't understand why ICOs continue to employ bounty hunters. Do they not know how to read website analytics? Having to crush the price of your coin or token by handing them out like candy to useless bounty hunters - who immediately dump said coin the second they get it - makes no economic sense.

Some Users here in forum participates in bounty campaign not to make it as their job or depend on it, but to promote the campaigns project which they see to be a good one, hence paying their participation and prpmotion after all. With that perspective, bounty hunters are just mere part time job workers working for a single penny over their efforts for a project. But you can't just blame only the bounty participants, you must also see the side of scam ICOs which is spreading nowadays with their fake team yet having a good platform or intention.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

As for me, the demand corresponds to the supply. If there were not so much garbage in the ICO, there would not be so many bounty hunters here who do not even try to write at least one worthwhile comment per week...

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I'm agree with you, 95% bounties are scam and doesn't pay for hardwork and that ICO project makes whole market down. This year, we all know is the bad year for cryptocurrency world, because of scam ICO project and it will effect not only market, even bounties also. But the best truth is that now all the people have come to know about it.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

I can not fully agree with this statement. There are many types of bounty that are useless - these include twitter, facebook, I think so. But there are very useful and high-quality ones - for example, content creation bounty - this is really in demand.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Yet people are working for that other 5%. There has been people who have made thousands of dollars just from bounties thanks to being part of a good one. If you are part of a good bounty than all other 95% becomes not important, all you need is that 5%.

I can be part of 20 different bounties and most of them may yield almost nothing for me but if I can struck gold with just one of them than all of my effort is paid. Since I can't exactly know which one will be paying me a lot of money I have to settle with the fact that I apply to all of them I can and just try to hope.

If I knew which one would profit me the most than I wouldn't need the bounty I would just get in the ICO and make money that way. No one gets into bounties thinking all of them will make them rich, they just hope they struck gold once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: