Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone can give me a website where i can make money without investment  (Read 165 times)
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

Help me to make money please.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

my ICO Project Package

1.Campaign Management Service (Experienced Bounty Manager)    

2. Signature Designer

3. ANN & BOUNTY thread designer 

4. Promoting in YouTube, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit

5. Community Management service (Three language ) [English, Bangla, Hindi ]

6. Reply, quote, comment, like, upvote to bump your ANN thread/ Reddit thread/Facebook page/Twitter page. Positive review to attract investor it will help you your project also to come in the front page.

7. Tell me if you need anything more. If you need an assistant for managing bounty campaign, facebook, twitter, Reddit, steemit, youtube, & another community service 

8. Unlimited number verify gmail selling service
9. Spreadsheet Entry Job
10. Web development service  
We have experienced all of this things. If you interested pm me on telegram: https://t.me/campaignmanager

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 12:33:02 PM by bL4nkcode

That's too difficult to find IMO, even in physical jobs you need to invest time and do the work. Only online freelancing industry  like fiverr, freelancer.com, upwork, etc. will do, but it require skills to do so and of course your time.

If you're referring to work in this forum like bounty hunter then there's a big chance that you will end up in free work/free advertising since it takes time before any bounty participants receives their reward, 2-4 months of work with small payment which is not worth the try. But, there are still who try their luck. So its up for you to decide. I'll suggest that find a real job in your place instead.

[Snip]
But if you're referring to this works I wonder if someone will get your service in regard to your trust.
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

That's too difficult to find IMO, even in physical jobs you need to invest time and do the work. Only online freelancing industry  like fiverr, freelancer.com, upwork, etc. will do, but it require skills to do so and of course your time.

If you're referring to work in this forum like bounty hunter then there's a big chance that you will end up in free work/free advertising since it takes time before any bounty participants receives their reward, 2-4 months of work with small payment which is not worth the try. But, there are still who try their luck. So its up for you to decide. I'll suggest that find a real job in your place instead.

[Snip]
But if you're referring to this works I wonder if someone will get your service in regard to your trust.
I get negative trust because of my bumping thread service
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: