Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:04:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices are dropping - what will you do?  (Read 549 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Throwing it out there to see what alternatives are available. Last year when market was hot everyone rejoiced at the rise of crypto and demise of dollar. Now that the crypto market is losing value – are there any options other than bailing out?
why are all afraid of the crypto price drop in the market. isn't crypto used to be worse than this before it rises at the end of 2017 first. people who have known crypto for a long time will know what they will do if the crypto price in the market decreases which is to keep believing and waiting until the price actually returns to normal as expected.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Throwing it out there to see what alternatives are available. Last year when market was hot everyone rejoiced at the rise of crypto and demise of dollar. Now that the crypto market is losing value – are there any options other than bailing out?

buy back
trading daily can make an option in the current situation.
if you want to make a profit, you try to learn the market from month to month has the same pattern. I think daily trading is enough to provide a solution rather than just waiting and holding back
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

I believe and sure price bitcoin will grow up agaun.we can see the years earlier, bitcoin that the price is so low can tall from year to year.it showing price of bitcoin always up for next years.for now i think not stable market

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

I'm sure the most patient will win our case. Before deciding to invest, I studied all the options and so now i'm calm for the result. But, of course, everything can happen unexpectedly. But let's just say I'm 90% sure of my choice and that's why I'm not going to sell coins.The main thing is to follow the news and respond quickly to changes.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

buy back
trading daily can make an option in the current situation.
if you want to make a profit, you try to learn the market from month to month has the same pattern. I think daily trading is enough to provide a solution rather than just waiting and holding back
If you have a lots of time and real courage to learn deeper ways to earn inside this market, holding can be good but it will take a longer time with the volatility and the downwards movements, so I agree that there's still choices and opportunities to gain decent earnings by doing the short term system, it's needed a big nerve taking the risk and patients of finding moving coins and take every opportunities that will be opened from time to time.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

just go to bed , and start crying.
well
what the hell wrong with all of people.
i mean , they cant consistent with the consequence about why the fuck they joining crypto,
many many ways to recover ur lost,
like dialy trading or joining some bounty to get new token for new hope
or sell all of them then try some hot coin , like now , BCH its profitable.
just dont stop and hope for something shit hope like bull run or lambo run or whatever.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

The entire market is under correction at the moment and I think the best thing to do is to cash out. Once the market started acting weirdly the best thing to do is cash out to cut the loses.
harunhabib

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

Even  USDT is losing value so I bailed out. I have not given up hope but nevertheless still looking around for some promising stable coins!
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

I think the best way is HODL. I guess after few years market will recover and we will get our profit.

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

Well Cryptocurrency is dropping but we as crypto lovers had faith in it. Market is correcting & surely in sometime it will back on track. We should have patience & should be cool headed, have a good look at the market it will pump again & previous days will surely be back. Have trust in cryptocurrency.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

I think the best way is HODL. I guess after few years market will recover and we will get our profit.
Today this political is the best and most profitable strategy, because any sale in the current state of the cryptocurrency market is equivalent to a complete collapse.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

of course what I will do when crypto goes down is that I will keep holding it back and be patient until the price I want is reached, even though it's boring and long it's not a problem for me because here we all want to get profits not losses.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

If the value is dropping start investing in the same make use of opportunity. Believe in yourself buddy the market will not be the same, happy days are on the way. I strongly believe the value will start increasing slowly.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

Unfortuetly I really don't know what will i do to solve this problems but I believe that market will come old position in the foreesable future. Maybe we can see better market than now because all of us know that this market deserve more.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Crypto is down but not too sharp, buy and save for the long term, it's better to remain optimistic about getting a high price later. Each period must be up and down is reasonable so be patient for the future. People who sell are people who are impatient and luck will come to those who are patient.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

I think that there is left to wait and hold their coins until the market recovers I think that everything will be better than the current situation

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

I'm not really bothered about the price because it is really stable now. At this price, one can buy in, soon the price will climb again from what I'm observing.
3. Go away from the market for a while and get back to it when it gets better.

This is the most difficult advise to heed by an addict.  Grin
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

I think that there is left to wait and hold their coins until the market recovers I think that everything will be better than the current situation
Believing and continuously supporting might bring hope there's no need to worry if you do believe that things will be back to its uptrend positions,
the market is really unpredictable small pumped can happen from time to time you need to have extra patients, support and hold till you see the
positive outcome.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

dropping means its a 100% buying opportunity. Also try to do airdrops and bounty and earn extra income and invest those earnings in good alts. also if you are doing a job then you can invest more using your salary too. also if you do not have enough money then stake your coins in wallets and hold them

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

Now the best option is to be patient and wait. If you are engaged in trade, then even now you can find pairs of cryptocurrencies on which you can earn a little bit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: