Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices are dropping - what will you do?  (Read 549 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Throwing it out there to see what alternatives are available. Last year when market was hot everyone rejoiced at the rise of crypto and demise of dollar. Now that the crypto market is losing value – are there any options other than bailing out?

I think that Bitcoin price already bottomed out. Holding from now on Smiley
we have been holding it for so long ... friend ... and now all the formulation and analysis is no longer right because this is almost the year visitors and they are now speculating that prices will improve in 2019

xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

For me there is nothing else to do than to take the coins that I have, get them into my hardware wallet and make sure that the wallet is properly secured, from here on out it is left for me to hodl and wait for the price of the coins to get better before I can start to sell them. I have targets placed on all of the coins that is the point that I am going to sell off any of the coins

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

The best way to keep cryptocurrencies in your wallet is to take profits or your entire deposit in stable coins, which today is a risk, but I think that it would not be bad after all and this is a normal option.
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

I will be an optimist ... because we can not influence the situation. It remains only to hope that everything will be corrected.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Since investing in cryptocurrency and bounty campaigns is just my hobby and I think that's the way most people do, I'm just going to wait for better times. Wink And I want to start studying investing in the stock market (NYCE), the main time and desire, but it's much more difficult than buying coins and tokens.

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

I, like many people in the subject of cryptography, will wait for the recovery of the market and gradually trade. My coins I sell are not going to close this topic, I will not.
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Buy more and keep!
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

When prices are falling for me, the best tactic is to wait, the most important thing is not to panic. For the decline of the market is always growing, you can also explore the coins and buy
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Crypto is not so bad in fact. Soon there will be a bullish trend and everything will get better. So don't be upset and be strong!!!
goodbase

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

Hello, mate now the best option is to keep holding until recovering the market. We are hoping a bull run in near future. So need no hurry. Just keep your works as normal.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

Investing money and then hold is the most wrong type of investment when you cannot influence the price movement of your asset.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

To me, when the market goes down, I still retain the virtual currency that I have. I try to buy more new altcoin and sell it as soon as it rises. Perhaps a short-term investment will be an effective investment strategy for me when the market goes down.

Classica35

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Throwing it out there to see what alternatives are available. Last year when market was hot everyone rejoiced at the rise of crypto and demise of dollar. Now that the crypto market is losing value – are there any options other than bailing out?
If prices of coins are dripping, it is always an opportunity to buy more. Sometimes, you just have to wait for dumper to finish dumping and buy from them at very low prices. Whales and those who understand this, most especially retail investors, do not waste opportunities, but take advantage of such.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

I do not want to sell my coins now and I will keep them until I get the desired profit from them

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: