Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23767 times)
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:21:49 PM by lokinator

That is good news for sure! I have been waiting for this ... I'm going to go read it right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: just finished reading it and I am impressed. It was a well written whitepaper. Good work as usual from the DeepOnion Dev team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

That is good news for sure! I have been waiting for this ... I'm going to go read it right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: just finished reading it and I am impressed. It was a well written whitepaper. Good work as usual from the DeepOnion Dev team.

That's great indeed!
They are working like niggas  Grin
New features coming soon like Mobile Apps that would get easier to pay online with new Plugin for Woocommerce.

Loving the sense of freedom it gives.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pablitok_69

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Congrats for the one who join the deeponion movement at an early stage, a pity I missed this one, price can  get really high IMO
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Currently the price of DeepOnion is almost $10. I think in March the price will rise to 2x. Although DeepOnion is a new coin, but much in demand of investors. Who would have thought that 6 more months of DeepOnion had gone on but its development was so incredible that it almost cost $10.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

through think and thin over the last 3 weeks deeponion has coped very well in the markets. I'd suggest it will also survive the end of the airdrops and continue to grow. Its just the beginning for this coin that i think will be around for a long time.
Alter101

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:03:02 AM

Now the price is about $0.3 - 0.4 but i think project will grow up !
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:06:54 AM

A lot of people thought it was a just a scam, but they proved to be a legitimate and well developed project with high achieving goals. It is worth adding to the portfolio as a high risk high gain option, it could go on a crazy run when new features are released

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:50:33 AM

I’d rather take a high risk high reward on PRiVCY which is a fork of deeponion and almost 100 times less in price
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:11:15 AM

Sure.. Very soon it will be $0.0 All of you, who are still supporting this shit are just immoral motherfuckers and fucking beggars.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

Feels subjective attitude to the coin (or community).
However, this coin is not worse than many. Moreover, there are now so many shitcoins that it looks like a pretty good coin.
It would be nice to evaluate the coin in accordance with the intentions of the team and the community. They have a lot of coins thanks to the airdrop. Therefore, they want to create another big pump. Instead of insulting and swearing, why not take advantage of this?

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:27:59 PM

Sure.. Very soon it will be $0.0 All of you, who are still supporting this shit are just immoral motherfuckers and fucking beggars.

why so mad dude? you can say whatever you want but development is still going on... airdrop was finished long time ago.
they did more than many other ico shit projects Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: