Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project]PHP5 Bitcoin API[Project]  (Read 945 times)
maxl28 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:45:09 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 06:37:42 PM by maxl28

PHP5 Bitcoin API - supports multiple wallets

Closed due to no interest from the comunity!

GitHub: https://github.com/maxl28/bitcoin-api-php5/

Hello Bitcointalk community!

I wanted to announce my newest project which will be (as the title suggests) a Bitcoin API in PHP5 to use with webapps.
The Project is currently in active development since today (03.08.2014) but i hope to have some results soon.

My goal / intention behind this project is to make it easier for developers to deliver you with good open-source / free Bitcoin related webtemplates like MPOS https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos to help this community grow.

If you have any questions, suggestions, hints or even criticism for me i would be glad to hear them.

A little donation would be nice to increase my motivation and would most likely speed up my development Smiley

BTC: 1PPpHP2eMw1mESdVeWnBVH6j6MjgSdh1MW
Doge: D7Ps5A5h8KGizJAyGSiZyWpQzpTgcU7bEJ
TheBison

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:11:11 AM

I'm not sure if I understand... Is this project meant to be an API to interact with bitcoin daemon software like bitcoind?

What are you trying to accomplish outside of what projects like JSON-RPC-PHP and Easybitcoin-PHP already do?
maxl28 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:04:28 AM

I wanted to deliver an easier to use API with multi wallet support and of course i would code all the wishes of the community in, wich means that this API will be exactly what everybody needs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: