Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May I help you.(Free post review)  (Read 277 times)
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:36:18 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 03:19:25 PM by r1s2g3
Merited by dbshck (4), paxmao (2), LoyceV (1)

Hi Friends

In my initial days , I got motivated by the  challenge created by  BTCforJoe.

Unfortunately, this challenge is not available now. I liked the challenge as whole and the part where Joe review the post to give his honest opinion.

I am not as qualified as Joe but users complaining about getting 1 Merit , when I am able to get 100+ inspire me to share some personal tips to the users.

Anybody who thinks that getting 1 merit is very hard,made 100+ post and member of this forum for more than a month  is welcome.
I will like to review your last 100 post and will try to give an honest opinion.

This is not at all a merit challenge , nor I am going to reward any merits and btc for participating in this event.(but may be in your post if  I find them good.). I will just provide my opinion and you are fully entitled to accept/partially accept or reject it.

Below is the google form to apply:
Google Form To Apply

Below is link to Spreadsheet:
Link to spread sheet

After filling the form , you can just post word  "Apply" and give your views in any of the topic in less than 200 words.
a) What do you find unique in this forum?
b) What is really interesting fact in BTC you know that most of people might not be knowing?
c)Which of the Altcoin (only one) you think worth to invest and why?
d) If you are not spending time in this forum then where you might be spending this time.

PS: I created Google Form first time, so let me know if any issue in them.

I am alive
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Firstblood!

a)What do you find unique in this forum?
The members.

b) What is really interesting fact in BTC you know that most of people might not be knowing?
Seems I am not only the one who knows about bitcoin's interesting facts and to be honest everyone will know it too if they deep dive onto bitcoin's very core concept. I guess I might know that it will reach ATH again even double it.

c)Which of the Altcoin (only one) you think worth to invest and why?
ETH, probably I love the developers.

d) If you are not spending time in this forum then where you might be spending this time.
Exchanges.

PS: I created Google Form first time, so let me know if any issue in them.
In regards with this I guess the issue is that one below this one. Where will option be used for?

I haven't fill out the form nor post the word "Apply" since I will reject it but I just gave my honest opinion/view on the questions above. Sorry I'm a bit of a procrastinator and I haven't follow some of the rules. Anyways is it less than 200 words or should be minimum of 200 words? I guess it's long maybe you wanted to post about 200 characters for each views.

Anyways, good luck.
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

Firstblood!

Fixed that google form. Just need answer to any one of the question in less than 200 word. I do not want essays here. Post is just to make sure that you did the entry yourself instead of me getting tricked by someone else.

I am alive
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16638

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

Anybody who thinks that getting 1 merit is very hard,made 100+ post and member of this forum for more than a month  is welcome.
I will like to review your last 100 post and will try to give an honest opinion.
I wouldn't mind reviewing a few applications if you have enough of them. I'll do what I usually do:
  • Good posts receive Merit
  • Insubstantial posts get reported for deletion
  • Plagiarism gets reported for a ban
On top of that, for this thread, I'll give my opinion too Tongue

r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

If you are not comfortable in writing in this thread, then PM me. I will accept your request in PM too.

I am alive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: