Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long it takes ?  (Read 173 times)
Khaledwin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

I transfered 150$ btc from coinbase to binance .. and i diden't recive it yet .. 5 days until now ... ? Please help ?
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

please check the transaction using BTC block explorer link. you will see what happened to your money. check the binance address again in blockexplorer info, if its correct then dont worry. you will receive it in binance or your money will be returned to your coinbase wallet

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

If the transaction has been confirmed by the bitcoin network then your btc will definitely show up in your binance wallet otherwise there may be some error in your transaction and you might get the money back if transaction fails, you can also contact binance support for guidance.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

I transfered 150$ btc from coinbase to binance .. and i diden't recive it yet .. 5 days until now ... ? Please help ?
Sometimes, sending from one exchange to another might encounter some delays. I am sure if you check through blockchain explorer, you would see that it has been sent from coinbase, but you can still confirm that. The delay might be as a result of network.
I think next time, you can try to send first to your offline wallet, if you do not mind the transaction fee you will use in sending back to exchange.
To put your mind at rest, you will still receive it, just that it might take some time.
Khaledwin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

I did verify in blockchain explorer but nothing i don't see the transaction ... and i diden't put my adresse false .. every thing is okey ... i don't know really where is the probleme !? I hope will not be late mor than a week 😣
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

It depends on the long of transaction because I've  experience  it that from the other wallet to my another wallet address and you need to chose on the long of transaction or transferring of your coins. Like if snail transferring it takes time or day before transferring because you pay in small amount but if you chose that fastest way you need to pay high and you receive it in that day or time.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

I did verify in blockchain explorer but nothing i don't see the transaction ... and i diden't put my adresse false .. every thing is okey ... i don't know really where is the probleme !? I hope will not be late mor than a week 😣
   If you did not see your transaction in blockchain explorer please try to check again your wallet,maybe  your coins not really sent. Sometimes it happen that you can't see transaction in blockchain if you're out of gas or transaction fee. Just try to check it again. If you did nothing wrong in sending,yoy don't need to worry. You will receive your coins in exchange or back to your wallet.
yes this is only a matter of time, connection problems can occur so wait and check the transaction again if you haven't received your token
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

Maybe it's not yet in the bitcoin network. If it is not yet then Coin Base could holding back you're transfers. In my experience using ETHFINEX I also experienced a 2 day delay before I got my I withdrawal.

drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

When It comes to crypto tranfer problems un my little experience the best u can do i communicate with the exchangers managers they tend to be very respectfull And kind communicate with the binance administration if theres a solution they Will surely help u un more ways u can imagine good luck men have faith. I hace been in your place and they kindly help me a lot

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

It means you transaction failed(maybe the reason is you sent with low fees). You must wait a few days to receive back your money. Don't worry about it, your money won't be lost, be patience.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:21:56 AM

Why it takes so much time ? I also use coinbase but the maximum for each transaction is confirmed to be 30-60 minutes. And coinbase automatically uses the appropriate fee, so I dont think the error due to the fee is too low

cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13