Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neluns - The Next Exit Scam after Raising Over $100 million?  (Read 16314 times)
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

I thought this is the same NEL that Woshib before posted if i'm not mistaken. Then it rings a bell when I saw the manhattan fund article that they have raised more than $100m. This is really alarming if that many bump posts by newbies in their ANN have raised fake marketing for other new investors. Good thing we still have concerned members not just being blinded by the rewards of the bounty or any rewards campaign.
Unfortunately, we still have lots of blind members. A peak at their bounty channel revealed so many "Ooohs", "Aaaahs", and "Moons" because the admin posted the Binance application thing...
Then, there was this "encouraging" post by one of the admins Lee White (https://t.me/neluns_bounty/6027)

Guys, @alexajoan was an invited bounty manager on outsourcing from marketing company based in San Francisco. Her job is well done.
Now our CTO Darrell Martin is on duty of bounty manager till December 31. All questions about bounty campaign you can ask here in chat.

We’ve noticed some negative activity of bounty hunters who aren’t satisfied with our bounty campaign. We won’t give any comments about this stupid morons and haters. Neluns is the American Company and it contradicts to our policy. But we will definitely take into account all negative comments from bounty hunters when distribution begins and they won’t get NLS tokens because it brakes the rules of our bounty campaign.
Before you show off hate and write negative comments about our project turn on your brain and think about the consequences.

Yes... very professional and official to call folks stupid and morons on a public channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:51:53 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 01:12:48 AM by Cryptotina

Can really smell something worrying here, like:

The price of one NLS token will reach $1,200 by 2021.

It just seems kinda weird that some coin's bounty would present this kind of info so surely like it was the only possible outcome in the point of view from the coin's price.

It all can be a totally worthless worrying but still, seems weird.

It's truly a shame that this seems like a scam, would have been nice if it were real Sad
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

I thought this is the same NEL that Woshib before posted if i'm not mistaken. Then it rings a bell when I saw the manhattan fund article that they have raised more than $100m. This is really alarming if that many bump posts by newbies in their ANN have raised fake marketing for other new investors. Good thing we still have concerned members not just being blinded by the rewards of the bounty or any rewards campaign.
Unfortunately, we still have lots of blind members. A peak at their bounty channel revealed so many "Ooohs", "Aaaahs", and "Moons" because the admin posted the Binance application thing...
Then, there was this "encouraging" post by one of the admins Lee White (https://t.me/neluns_bounty/6027)

Guys, @alexajoan was an invited bounty manager on outsourcing from marketing company based in San Francisco. Her job is well done.
Now our CTO Darrell Martin is on duty of bounty manager till December 31. All questions about bounty campaign you can ask here in chat.

We’ve noticed some negative activity of bounty hunters who aren’t satisfied with our bounty campaign. We won’t give any comments about this stupid morons and haters. Neluns is the American Company and it contradicts to our policy. But we will definitely take into account all negative comments from bounty hunters when distribution begins and they won’t get NLS tokens because it brakes the rules of our bounty campaign.
Before you show off hate and write negative comments about our project turn on your brain and think about the consequences.

Yes... very professional and official to call folks stupid and morons on a public channel

Wow! Not just stupid but morons too 😂 Really professional... For goodness sake, they're acting like children and candies 🙄 Seriously this 👉 "But we will definitely take into account all negative comments from bounty hunters when distribution begins and they won’t get NLS tokens because it brakes the rules of our bounty campaign"? BRAKES really? Are you guys four wheeled horse drawn carriage or something.
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

Wow! Not just stupid but morons too 😂 Really professional... For goodness sake, they're acting like children and candies 🙄 Seriously this 👉 "But we will definitely take into account all negative comments from bounty hunters when distribution begins and they won’t get NLS tokens because it brakes the rules of our bounty campaign"? BRAKES really? Are you guys four wheeled horse drawn carriage or something.
No ma'am. They are THE AMERICAN COMPANY and we're obviously too dumb to figure out that they are THE AMERICAN COMPANY inspite of all the flag waving, themed accessories and apparels.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

Well neluns ico is obviously illegitimate Smiley

could not agree more.
raised over $100 millions in this kind of market ? while everybody is fearing the market and the dump ?
another thing is, they have 1200 followers on their twitter. does it make a sense to you guys ? for me, i do not.
if they could raise that much of money and all of them were real, they should have more than that because it can be considered as successful project in 2018 and this project surely will get an attention from people and medias.
(let's not talk about their excuses and incompetence plus their website is way too simple).
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

They statements every time is funnier and funnier. It’s just funny when they call themselves an American Company and a lady wears an american flag. Also statements about listing on the Binance exchange. That contradicts the rules of the Binance exchange and generally logic. And according to the rules of Binance, such information cannot be disclosed, if it were so, no one would have said this before the listing procedure was completed. This is another fact proving that Neluns is an illegitimate company and its team are fraudsters. And the listing on the Binance exchange will never take place. I like how it is written about this in this article:  https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/page-2
No ma'am. They are THE AMERICAN COMPANY and we're obviously too dumb to figure out that they are THE AMERICAN COMPANY inspite of all the flag waving, themed accessories and apparels.

They statements every time is funnier and funnier. It’s just funny when they call themselves an American Company and a lady wears an american flag. Also statements about listing on the Binance exchange. That contradicts the rules of the Binance exchange and generally logic. And according to the rules of Binance, such information cannot be disclosed, if it were so, no one would have said this before the listing procedure was completed. This is another fact proving that Neluns is an illegitimate company and its team are fraudsters. And the listing on the Binance exchange will never take place. I like how it is written about this in this article:    https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/page-2
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

LOL. At this time, I don't think there is any ICO project can rise that much money Smiley). There are so many great ICO projects but they're still being in trouble to rise to much smaller amount of money while almost investors are trying to stay away from investing in ICO project when this downward trend still happening.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

i think its really scam, i try to ask in ann thread but i cant, my post was deleted by OP, i think $100 million in this bear market is impossible..
Highquality

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

i think its really scam, i try to ask in ann thread but i cant, my post was deleted by OP, i think $100 million in this bear market is impossible..

This article contains all the information and evidence that the "project" Neluns is illegitimate and the team that organized it is fraudsters: https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

They statements every time is funnier and funnier. It’s just funny when they call themselves an American Company and a lady wears an american flag. Also statements about listing on the Binance exchange. That contradicts the rules of the Binance exchange and generally logic. And according to the rules of Binance, such information cannot be disclosed, if it were so, no one would have said this before the listing procedure was completed. This is another fact proving that Neluns is an illegitimate company and its team are fraudsters. And the listing on the Binance exchange will never take place. I like how it is written about this in this article:  https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/page-2

They statements every time is funnier and funnier. It’s just funny when they call themselves an American Company and a lady wears an american flag. Also statements about listing on the Binance exchange. That contradicts the rules of the Binance exchange and generally logic. And according to the rules of Binance, such information cannot be disclosed, if it were so, no one would have said this before the listing procedure was completed. This is another fact proving that Neluns is an illegitimate company and its team are fraudsters. And the listing on the Binance exchange will never take place. I like how it is written about this in this article:    https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/page-2
Speaking about the flag. Is it just me, or that flag thing is kinds cliché? I mean most of them look more Russians than American I'll say.
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

could not agree more.
raised over $100 millions in this kind of market ? while everybody is fearing the market and the dump ?
another thing is, they have 1200 followers on their twitter. does it make a sense to you guys ? for me, i do not.
if they could raise that much of money and all of them were real, they should have more than that because it can be considered as successful project in 2018 and this project surely will get an attention from people and medias.
(let's not talk about their excuses and incompetence plus their website is way too simple).
Just how dumb do they think we are? How is it possible to raise such money, in this bear market. Perhaps they're selling flags too 😁
Highquality

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

Speaking about the flag. Is it just me, or that flag thing is kinds cliché? I mean most of them look more Russians than American I'll say.

They can be anyone of nationality and representatives of any country. It is impossible to say for sure that they are russians, romanians or ukrainians. But we can say for sure that they are not americans and their english is not the main language. Excuse me for my french Cheesy
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

LOL. At this time, I don't think there is any ICO project can rise that much money Smiley). There are so many great ICO projects but they're still being in trouble to rise to much smaller amount of money while almost investors are trying to stay away from investing in ICO project when this downward trend still happening.
Was supposed to say the same thing on my mind too where I cant really believed that there would be a certain ICO that can raised up 100M on this bear market even back in the years reaching out that
threshold of 100M would already be outstanding but talking this declining market even getting 2-3M usd funding would really be hard. It is shady as hell when a project do tell about getting 100M funding plus projecting too good to be true gains on upcoming years?

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:39:26 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 12:58:00 PM by Cryptotina

Was supposed to say the same thing on my mind too where I cant really believed that there would be a certain ICO that can raised up 100M on this bear market even back in the years reaching out that
threshold of 100M would already be outstanding but talking this declining market even getting 2-3M usd funding would really be hard. It is shady as hell when a project do tell about getting 100M funding plus projecting too good to be true gains on upcoming years?
Agreed. But what I just don't understand is, why $136M? Can't they just go for something like 1.5M or highest 20M and not the extreme 136M. 20M would have been a better option, a more sane pretty little lie
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

They statements every time is funnier and funnier. It’s just funny when they call themselves an American Company and a lady wears an american flag. Also statements about listing on the Binance exchange. That contradicts the rules of the Binance exchange and generally logic. And according to the rules of Binance, such information cannot be disclosed, if it were so, no one would have said this before the listing procedure was completed. This is another fact proving that Neluns is an illegitimate company and its team are fraudsters. And the listing on the Binance exchange will never take place. I like how it is written about this in this article:    https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/page-2

They can be anyone of nationality and representatives of any country. It is impossible to say for sure that they are russians, romanians or ukrainians. But we can say for sure that they are not americans and their english is not the main language. Excuse me for my french Cheesy
Of course it doesn't matter where they come from or who they are. But the fact that they're using American flag to obviously attract attention is Not So Professional. They're using a flag to cover a lie Smiley
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Surprise!
Said nobody.
Neluns promised to list on smaller exchanges this week and rattled off a series of names including Bancor, Yobit, and the likes.
Guess who got listed?
Not Neluns.
Admin's now saying says they will be announcing asap
Plus they are now spam adding followers
TrumpD

Merit: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

Illegitimate is an understatement. They are an outright scam and the amount they claim to have raised is bogus at best. It seems to be a common trend among scammy icos to inflate the contributions they receive  to excite confidence in potential investors and deceive them into thinking they are legit and people are contributing. If you find their payment address(es) it will tell a different story.
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

Surprise!
Said nobody.
Neluns promised to list on smaller exchanges this week and rattled off a series of names including Bancor, Yobit, and the likes.
Guess who got listed?
Not Neluns.
Admin's now saying says they will be announcing asap
Plus they are now spam adding followers
Why bother to fight back? I mean, can't they see that whatever they try to do only pulls them down. No need for all the promises 😑
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

Illegitimate is an understatement. They are an outright scam and the amount they claim to have raised is bogus at best. It seems to be a common trend among scammy icos to inflate the contributions they receive  to excite confidence in potential investors and deceive them into thinking they are legit and people are contributing. If you find their payment address(es) it will tell a different story.
On that amount they claim to have raised, I agree with you. It's just too much to even make any sense. I'm pretty sure that's the first mistake they made, that led to everyone knowing they're scam.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

A lot of new ICOs will say they raised x amount of money but no-one has published a public facing wallet for us to verify those funds. I'd be wary of any ICO claiming to raise that amount, clearly a scam

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: