Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?!  (Read 963 times)
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

as long as the coin has a lot of interest and listings in the two top exchanges now I have no problem, because when the coin is in the top 100 cmc, of course the coin has a large volume of trade, so it is not a problem, it only takes time to list in later

I mean since they're a chinese company I don't forsee a problem with them getting listed on other exchanges. Who knows maybe that'll happen soon. But now's a good time to pick more up
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

I think what matters is the volume on the exchange, a coin can be listed on one exchange but if the volume on the one exchange is huge, it might be better than one listed on many exchanges but has lower volume.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

You have to understand that the coins are not ranked according to prices, there is something that some coins have that others do not and that is potential. If a coin does not have the potential to start to do better in the future then there is no way that the coin is going to be highly ranked and being on a lot of exchanges does not guarantee that the price of a coin will do well

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

The first time I hear about this coin. but now it is become interested in me. if it is only traded on two exchanges and it has such a large capitalization it is very interesting
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

The first time I hear about this coin. but now it is become interested in me. if it is only traded on two exchanges and it has such a large capitalization it is very interesting

thinking the same thing. Been into MOAC for some time now but looks like they're getting good coverage: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/11/07/cryptocurrency-trading-update-crypto-market-cap-reaches-monthly-high/
gorbabtc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

MOAC is a solid project that already has launched mainnet and recently the first dapp on the public blockchain. Forward momentum is a great sign to me
onirecon2018

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Rankings based on focused exchanges are not meaningful because exchanges can use bots to create volumes, so the future of decentralized exchanges grows and new rankings become more realistic.
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

MOAC is a solid project that already has launched mainnet and recently the first dapp on the public blockchain. Forward momentum is a great sign to me

yup been holding for a while now. they have a webinar this sunday going over MOAC, their dapp, and announcements. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-introducing-moacs-tech-stars-tickets-52963874374
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??
I don't know much about this coins and it also seems very unpopular. But for it to occupy such a spot with just two exchange listing means the team might be doing a lot of underground great work in attracting maybe big investors to the project.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

in my opinion the amount of exchange does not affect the rank, but what affects is the function of the coin, because if people believe that the coin has a good function and will provide big profits in the future, I am sure there will be many people investing in the coin so that the volume from the coin will increases and make the coin ranking also up.

makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

this project is now too much advertised too much, I think, and it’s not as valuable as it is being tried

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

It doesn't matter if the coins/tokens are only traded on 2 exchanges, even only one. The most important things is about the 24hours Daily Trading Volume, and the total of Marketcap itself. Also there is so many tokens/coin that only available for traded  on couple exchange but have a huge demand and stable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

for the first time I hear from you about this coin and it seems to me that it has no special prospects

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Worth a shot to look into. After doing some research, they have a webinar with the CEO tomorrow where they talk about MOAC - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-introducing-moacs-tech-stars-tickets-52963874374

nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Well number of exchange a coin is listed in doesn't matter, what matters is the volume, a coin can be in just one exchange and still be top 100 coin in the coinmarketcap, so volume matters and not the number of exchange.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

yeah many project is in top 200 with only two exchange because cmc base is on marketcap, but for me its not good for one crypto listed in just 2 or 3 exchnage because the important is the volume, im not familiar with MOAC but i will do research about that later if im satisfied about thier project i will buy some and hold.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

yeah many project is in top 200 with only two exchange because cmc base is on marketcap, but for me its not good for one crypto listed in just 2 or 3 exchnage because the important is the volume, im not familiar with MOAC but i will do research about that later if im satisfied about thier project i will buy some and hold.

Great points brought up, but if you look into them they're pretty impressive IMO. CEO has lots of experience and is a Silicon Valley veteran. They even have a webinar today with the CEO and CMO. https://zoom.us/j/832030074
dekabrin

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:08:10 AM

Before we make our assumptions let's all do our DD. I've so far only read the whitepaper and it looks pretty solid.
ccryptopark (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

who are MOAC's competitors? EOS, NEO, and ETH right??
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

there is nothing surprising in this and if you look closely, there are so many projects that are traded on 2-3 exchanges Wink

Yes, and it is not really necessary to have too much exchange platform for their crpyto currency in order to be use well by the people. It is still essential that the users are considered not the exchange.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: