Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?!  (Read 961 times)
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

Problem there is that there are a lot of shady exchanges on cmc! And its nothing strange that someone create some shitcoin and create huge amount of it, and pay some of those exchanges to list it and in first few days it is in the top! Price+supply. But dump comes fast and who got in, depart from his money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Yes there are some project like that and i love these kind of projects which is in cmc top 100 but with two exchanges. Because exchanges always can create some hype and it means that coin will be pumped in the future because of some exchange news..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

in the end, all you need is a well-known exchange for your coin to gain fame, many good coins are in crex24 which is a relatively unknown exchange, but there are alts that reach the top 100 regularly, so you only need to gain fame once, and just focus on keeping the volume flowing.

Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

I understand that you are just promoting this project and nothing more? because he is not worth so much to devote a whole topic

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??
Many projects are like MOAC maybe this coin is focusing to make their project well instead of find many exchange to make their coin popular. And maybe that is the strategy to make their coin have great volume and value.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

I also heard about this coin and many say that this project is very promising. will need to buy

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

I also heard about this coin and many say that this project is very promising. will need to buy

same. they're even hosting a webinar to talk about their first dapp on their blockchain and thats going out today - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/moac-online-community-webinar-tickets-52437306395?aff=erelexpmlt

and I think this is with the CEO so maybe it's a good chance to talk to him and ask questions
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

I heard about this coin during their ico and joined in for that. going to check out that webinar
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

It appears to be a rating increase in CMC because the trading volume on the token is very large, resulting in a very high rating of tokens but then when the price has fallen, it is certain that it will drop if there is a new one. Tokens that have a volume greater than that, ranking 50-100 can still be replaced with a new token.
trubiser

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

Sonder - good coin!
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Usually such coins are not enough in marketing. They may think that technology is the most important, not marketing, but marketing is as important as technology. In the future, they can become expensive coins and you can observe their team. But such coins may also disappear.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

I think there is still a lot of potential left to there coins that are only listed on two exchanges. Imagine that the coin from top 100 gets listed on Binance. It will be followed by a great pump and investors will be happy.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

If those two exchanges are big exchanges, then it is just enough there are a lot of coins that are traded in 3 to 5 small exchanges but they are not gaining ground and volumes, and No I haven't heard of that MOAC maybe I am going to look for it now, looks interesting to me.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

I know several projects that are traded not on one exchange, but on 2, then 3, I participated in such projects, and I believe that this is not bad, and even better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I don't want to be fooled by any marketing techniques, the same thing happens to ETN (Electroneum) tokens where my friends recommend this coin to buy in large quantities
when Q4 2017, ETH was only registered in cryptopia and ranked 36th in CMC,
and until recently, my ETH assets dropped dramatically from 0.1 to 0.01
MOAC might experience the same fate

Aside from that, the ranking is not by volume but rather by the number of token multiplied by the latest price.  I can say CMC only record the estimated market cap but not the actual market value, so don't get fooled by this kind of stuff, we all know CMC ranking is broken.

Usually such coins are not enough in marketing. They may think that technology is the most important, not marketing, but marketing is as important as technology. In the future, they can become expensive coins and you can observe their team. But such coins may also disappear.

It is not marketing but rather they maybe do not have the fund to be listed on other exchange or they do not have enough credentials to be listed as free by the reputable exchanges.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

I have not heard of this coin, maybe there are too many virtual currencies, but about exchange. Although there are few platforms on it, if the transaction volume is large. That's okay, so the key is to look at the volume of the transaction.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Looks like you are shiller. It is unknown coin without any product behind and you are trying to create fake buzz around it.
I hope people reading this thread are more intelligent
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

I don't want to be fooled by any marketing techniques, the same thing happens to ETN (Electroneum) tokens where my friends recommend this coin to buy in large quantities
when Q4 2017, ETH was only registered in cryptopia and ranked 36th in CMC,
and until recently, my ETH assets dropped dramatically from 0.1 to 0.01
MOAC might experience the same fate

Aside from that, the ranking is not by volume but rather by the number of token multiplied by the latest price.  I can say CMC only record the estimated market cap but not the actual market value, so don't get fooled by this kind of stuff, we all know CMC ranking is broken.

It is not marketing but rather they maybe do not have the fund to be listed on other exchange or they do not have enough credentials to be listed as free by the reputable exchanges.

Been following MOAC for some time now. Been waiting for them to hit other exchanges, but in terms of how legit this project is....they launched mainnet and are planning on launching dapps on their blockchain. These chinese projects don't put a lot of money into marketing, but they do have user adoption which I think is pretty cool
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

as long as the coin has a lot of interest and listings in the two top exchanges now I have no problem, because when the coin is in the top 100 cmc, of course the coin has a large volume of trade, so it is not a problem, it only takes time to list in later
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

as long as the coin has a lot of interest and listings in the two top exchanges now I have no problem, because when the coin is in the top 100 cmc, of course the coin has a large volume of trade, so it is not a problem, it only takes time to list in later

did anyone see this for moac? https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/moac-showcases-easy-to-use-apis-with-first-dapp-launch/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: