Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO-ANN][FC][FileCoin] Decentralized Encrypted File Storage  (Read 8762 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:41:42 AM

Wow!
We are waiting for details!
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:45:25 PM

An initial coin offering (ICO) for the blockchain data storage network Filecoin has raised an estimated $200 million from accredited investors despite being beset by technology issues.

The figures add to the roughly $52 million in tokens sold in a pre-sale to investors like Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, announced last week. However, at press time, the ICO – which is being conducted via CoinList, a joint project between startup investment platform AngelList and Filecoin developer Protocol Labs – is paused.

https://www.coindesk.com/200-million-60-minutes-filecoin-ico-rockets-record-amid-tech-issues/
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

I have read about it to, didn't know this project started in 2014 and died the same year..  Huh
amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

I wanna know this filecoin is greedy ipfs? A few years ago no one seems concerned about the coin, now the bull-market, so once again released greedy ico, vampire!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
vitocorp

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

Initial coin offering (ICO) investments have exploded in 2017, surpassing early venture capital (VC) funding for internet companies. Individual funding totals have ratcheted up throughout the year. In June, Bancor raised a then-record $153 million; today, that might be considered a disappointing haul for a high-profile crowdsale. EOS and Tezos quickly surpassed Bancor, raising $185 million and $232 million, respectively, during July. Now, the Filecoin ICO is leaving those token sales in the dust.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/filecoin-ico-raises-record-250-million-from-accredited-investors/
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

See our ICO review of Filecoin - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/filecoin/
Any kind of feedback is welcome - feel free to comment on the review itself
kings11

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

Was going to invest, but then came across this analysis:

https://tokeneconomy.co/the-analysis-filecoin-doesnt-want-you-to-read-e60d5243f17c

Guess I am staying away from this one Smiley
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:28:17 PM

Initial coin offering (ICO) investments have exploded in 2017, surpassing early venture capital (VC) funding for internet companies. Individual funding totals have ratcheted up throughout the year. In June, Bancor raised a then-record $153 million; today, that might be considered a disappointing haul for a high-profile crowdsale. EOS and Tezos quickly surpassed Bancor, raising $185 million and $232 million, respectively, during July. Now, the Filecoin ICO is leaving those token sales in the dust.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/filecoin-ico-raises-record-250-million-from-accredited-investors/

EOS ICO is still ongoing. Nobody is going to top it any time soon. There are 1 billion tokens being sold and only the first 20% were sold below 1$. Filecoin has raised considerable sums considering the fact that only 30% of the tokens are being sold off (to VC's), the rest will be for participants in the network

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

vitocorp

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

Protocol labs has filed two Form D’s with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) pertaining to their ongoing Initial Coin Offering listed (ICO) on CoinList. The ICO is for the issuance of their FileCoin Token and their distributed data storage network.

Filecoin stands at over $200 million raised to date – an incredible sum. The ICO received significant interest from big name VC’s that jumped aboard early with a pre-sale that landed over $50 million. The public offer has since added more than $150 million to the total.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/08/121075-protocol-labs-files-two-form-ds-sec-regarding-enormous-filecoin-ico/
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

New way to perform mining.
I think this is a brand new method, mining with using file storage.
Good job dev.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

The   concept of this project is positive. They also has their own protocols to make sure what comes from their factory will be great.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:15:53 AM

New way to perform mining.
I think this is a brand new method, mining with using file storage.
Good job dev.

Actually it is not new. You can do that with other coins too e.g. StorJ.

I hope they will soon give out more details about mining.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

I was hoping to see a lot of activities here but unfortunately I can not find participant talking about their token? What's going on ?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

This looks dead.
Lena_Storifier

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:17:58 PM

congrats, Filecoin!
Great job on breaking the record.

Here is my short visual overview of the project, please let me know what you think!
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-filecoin-b1adb8a9117d
nltn

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

crypto

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:33:12 PM

Filecoin don't even need an ANN thread. They are bossing it like this without one Cheesy. I remember reading about the project many months ago and loved the idea except the obvious part where a small time 'investor' such as myself did not stand a chance to participate in any of these exclusive "ICO"s.

Their approach to the ICO though was quite interesting and I would not say too bad either. If I were a big time investor I would have loved to participate in this even if just for the exclusivity it brings initially. Would be interesting to follow how the project develops.
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

I just don't see why this project get so much attention. It isn't a lot different to other projects like SiaCoin, Burst or StorJ. Although I like the mentioned projects, I don't this that all will survive the next months / years since it is a very difficult market. I don't see any of them being able to compete against Amazon etc.
candymimi007

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

The ICO in 2014?
I'd like to know if this project succeed? Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
senya-com

Activity: 910
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

WoW!   Smiley
In the whole world know the record of the project FILECOIN:

https://forklog.com/proekt-filecoin-zavershil-ico-s-rekordnym-pokazatelem-v-257-mln/
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

congrats, Filecoin!
Great job on breaking the record.

Here is my short visual overview of the project, please let me know what you think!
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-filecoin-b1adb8a9117d

Followed) nice blog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: