Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2732 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Many analysts have recently said that bitcoin will begin to grow this year and will reach 40-45 thousand dollars. But today, more and more people are inclined to believe that bitcoin will begin to grow only in 2019 with another bullish trend. We are now in the process of accumulation which may last for several months and then continue to increase. The point of flight according to numerous estimates will reach about 120-150 thousand dollars in bitcoin. So shop until it's too late and wait in the wings

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

We all very often give some predictions. Sometimes these predictions are correct, sometimes not. But any investor should have his own point of view and his own personal strategy which should imply a waiting period during which his assets will grow. Now it is such a period - we all just need to wait.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

Everyone is waiting for the end of the bear market. Waiting for the coming of 2019. It's been a year since the bear market. Everyone expects high expectations for BTC growth in 2019.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

We still can not predict what will be happen until in the end of 2018. But we are hope that bitcoin will rise again in 2019 and even much better. It is normal to expect the good condition because it will help too much. 😃

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

I hope that all the same it will happen, because I am still still confident that cryptocurrencies will have value and will be used everywhere, because they will really be integrated in the future, but this possibility is not always the case.
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

I believe that there will be no serious growth, we will just be swimming for a long time at the same level and no more.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

There are too many people who want btc to rise again.But in reality the price is still falling.Many things won't happen as you think.We should treat this market rationally.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Everyone will surely expect bitcoin to rise again, not only at the beginning of 2019 but at the end of 2018 everyone hopes for a rise in bitcoin. But until now I have not seen and know there is good news that will support the rising price of bitcoin. But I am sure, the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again just waiting for the time, end of 2018, 2019 or 2020. What is clear, while prices are still low, is an opportunity to invest, because bitcoin has a good future

chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

No one knows when it will rise. This is an optimistic view. Maybe Bitcoin takes longer to recover. It takes five years. The market should be treated rationally.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

This is cryptocurrency and anything can really happen at anytime. You were even proposing 2019 but trust me as everything seems to be stagnant, do you even know dried may rise again. Cryptocurrency had taught me a lot of lesson since I started. It's absolutely unpredictable. Cryptoworld is another World entirely
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Can not predict the future of bitcoin. Current bitcoin technology is too backward compared to Bitcoincash. Its value has not increased for many months. Transaction time is too slow. If Bitcoin has a new leap in technology, it is likely to increase again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

Yes it will just watch this last quarter of the year we may see a bullish run before the year ends.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

The good news is that this is true, although it is still difficult to predict we must remain optimistic about it, hopefully bitcoin will continue to develop better for the future
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Bitcoin is not changing in it's value but we can expect bitcoin to rise much higher against fiat as we progress in the year 2019 and beyond. The new money will come into the market as growth and development of bitcoin become more apparent!

Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

there are some analyzes that predict that bitcoin will break through 64,000 dollars in 2019, but whether that will be true, we also don't know because now the price of bitcoin is very difficult to rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Everyone is waiting for the end of the bear market. Waiting for the coming of 2019. It's been a year since the bear market. Everyone expects high expectations for BTC growth in 2019.

That is what we are expect for us to live today. We have to be positive, we experienced more down this year and we are hoping for more grow tomorrow. But we do not have to expect much higher and accept what can be the result is. I still believe even how long to wait, bitcoin will grow again in the market.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
I might accept it as a prayer, because a lot of people will hope like you. Bitcoin rise in future or maybe in short time. But for now without a big positive news, at least it got stable until now is already good.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

I hope soon that will bitcoin will rise up again weather this year or next year. I believe it will happen again, but we should first wait the right time to happen.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

I don’t think that in 2019 the price will be above $ 10,000, I believe that the market will start to grow, but Bitcoin will begin to reduce its domination by less than 50% and the Altcoins will go up.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I also think that coverage of the correction will be seen not earlier then at the end of 2019 but crypto market is super unpredictable thing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: