Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2732 times)
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

I think this  is the only coins that show stable raising no matter what. While market is red bitcoin is growing and I know that 2019 will be good for it's rate

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Many people are hoping that bitcoin will rise again even the start of 2018 but we never give up and still hoping that bitcoin will come back its price or even higher that it could make.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

this is just hope, you should look on fundamentals, not just hoping that BTC will rise again in early 2019, it will rise due to more people using it daily, but maybe not early in 2019
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

It is unpredictable bitcoin could rise before 2019 you predicted that is why it has been moving around 6kfor many weeks, everybody are waiting for the right time to fomo in, when people are convince bitcoin could be on fire in 2018.

The price of bitcoin can grow at lightning speed under certain conditions, and I hope that these conditions are already prepared and ready for launch by the end of 2018, in the simple case, I am also ready for a negative scenario of a bitcoin fall.
Meletix

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

All wait for growth bitcoin but growth can not be. The bitcoin can costs 4000 in January, 2019. It will be very bad. I am afraid.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
No need to wait until 2019 for it to recover. The market is showing signs of growth again as XRP, ETH and Bitcoin are rising sharply. This is one of the good news for investors. Growing markets and becoming active again will create more opportunities for us to earn small money.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

What do you think??
This year 2018 has being a rather very disappointing year for bitcoin, it started quite well in January but couldn't sustain the momentum. I am still skeptical about 2019. If 2018 ends well, then 2019 can be hopeful.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Incase the price of the bitcoin did not increase because until now price is stable to 6000 dollars and we have 2 months left until end of this year end. I think for sure high chance in the 2019 value of the bitcoin in the first month possible around 15k to20k dollars
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

I am sure that next year we will see the growth of the entire market, while it is not ready for it, we are gaining patience
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

What do you think??

Friend will be fine. We will see growth. For investors, the main thing is not to see a fall. Well, I hope that there will be growth. It is now very necessary for us. Perhaps if the BTC shows a good growth year will be successful.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

I do not think that there is too high a probability that the new wave of the company will begin in 2019. I am waiting for growth in 2020. Now there is a good opportunity to try to accumulate the maximum cryptocurrency before that.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

What do you think??

I believe bitcoin will start see the light of the day again by end of 2019, Then it will start to rally up and begin to move upward trend but 2020 is the year for another massive high. I believe bitcoin will hit another high in 2020 and not 2019. But 2019 will be the beginning of the growth.

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

What do you think??

My thoughts about bitcoin rising this year is very positive. Meaning it will definitely rise in 2019, the bullish season is just right around the corner and we are going to see btc moving in an upward trend soon enough.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Yes i think bitcoin will rise again because too many people waiting to buy btc in right time. People love crypto markets and they love volatile markets.
Also you know bitcoin is the strongest and the most important coin in the world. So i believe it will be rise again in 2019. I hope with bitcoins rising alt market can enter bull run also.
Because alts are  in really bad situation now and we need to some price increase in near future. But no doubt about btc. Everything can be decrease or get rekt but i believe btc more than anything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

I think that this will not happen until next fall or even winter, but it is better not to have high hopes for a certain time, as in most cases even successful experts cannot yet tell when to wait for the next growth.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

I believe in development of the cryptocurrency sphere. On it I also believe in advance in price on bitcoin next year. But I also consider that the price will begin to raise at the end of this year.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

What do you think??

if I am sure that in 2019 the condition of the bitcoin will certainly change. however. we cannot guess whether the increase will occur or else, most importantly we are sure that bitcoin will increase.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

What do you think??
I have a faith in cryptocurrency! The development of the coins are still in progress and anytime, it will boom. I hope that it happens in early 2019 but right now, my problem is how I will join when the trains is at the station. It is a logic because I think I did not have enough crypto's in my wallet. I just want to buy more.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I am sure that next year we will see the growth of the entire market, while it is not ready for it, we are gaining patience
Crypto is going through hard times in achieving that, we are indeed forced to be patient waiting for it to be happen next year. Yep, however not only bitcoin need to be rise, altcoins also need it. Hopefully next year, crypto community could be stronger than before.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Well, no one can predict the future obviously but I will say, with more exposure, adoption and utilization set to come in, it is likely bitcoin will surely appreciate. More institutional investments and fresh funds to be introduced into the industry will mean a soar in price of Bitcoin and hopefully altcoins as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: