Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2733 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

the whole crypto, bitcoin and altcoins, has been rising these past few days.  i wonder what's happening.  is bitcoin etf approved?  or is the bull run coming?  i hope the rise is realistic and won't drop again after few days.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:09:31 AM

I also have high hopes for 2019. I think next year we will have a lot of news about the regulation of kipital currencies, which will directly affect the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:19:42 AM

You think that the coin will rise again in 2019, and everyone who wants Bitcoin to rise again. The same thing I feel with great hopes for Bitcoin to immediately grow prices above 10,000 $.Hopefully your mind is right with the predictions that Bitcoin will rise in price in 2019.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

Somehow I think, the price of bitcoin last month when I saw it on the coinmarketcap is arround 6300 dollars and now it is 6500, a big increase in dollar, I hope it will continue to rise to be the same as before spike.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:31:10 AM

we cannot predict for sure but the possibility of a bitcoin price increase will occur at the beginning of 2019, this year bitcoin does not
experience a significant increase, we must be patient now because some time in the future, bitcoin will experience a high increase

Although we cannot predict, many people believe that bitcoin price increase in 2019 and we are on the way to go that year. I do not doubt to see bitcoin will be back to the high price as before and bitcoin right now still trying to break the higher price which I believe soon; it will move to the higher price. I agree that we need to be patient now and we need to stay focus to collect more bitcoin so we can sell the bitcoin at the higher price. I am sure that the bitcoin can increase to more than $20k again in the next years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

Hope bitcoin price will rise again this coming 2019, and also the other crypto currency like ethereum and other altcoin token coins to earn more money this coming December 2018 and January 2019 to celebrate well with our families.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Well, if this year end the price of bitcoin surging perfectly into $10000 plus, there would be a possibility of early 2019 the bitcoin will surpassingly the $19000 plus current highest price. So were hoping it would true all the while so as everybody have a bright future earning.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin still has the power to rise again, the number of users and countries that legalize bitcoin continues to grow significantly making me optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

We can just hope for it that bitcoin becomes most popular and strong coin in the upcoming future as well.Because in crypto currency bitcoin is the most prominent and strong coin which has a bright future I think in 2020 it will touch it new highest so don't need to panic
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:57:09 AM

It seems to me that real growth of Bitcoin will begin no earlier than two years, because now the market has no prerequisites for continued growth and it is not known when this will change.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

Yes, hopefully it will be in accordance with his predictions that there will be a increase in bitcoin at the beginning of this year even though there is no surge but most importantly there is an increase, even though predictions sometimes miss but we must remain optimistic about this
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

Hope bitcoin price will rise again this coming 2019, and also the other crypto currency like ethereum and other altcoin token coins to earn more money this coming December 2018 and January 2019 to celebrate well with our families.
It will.

And most likely those coins are going to pump too, they are all dependent to bitcoin so if bitcoin rises then they are going to follow the trend. But having bitcoin is the best thing if you can have it now while its not yet pumping, you can have it while its on discounted prices.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

I am always optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will rise at any time, there is always a surprise in Bitcoin, even when people think Bitcoin will die and cannot rise when 2013 actually prices continue to improve and skyrocket until 2017 has reached more than $ 19400.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

I guess most of us in the crypto space have already accepted that 2018 is a bear market.
We might see a small jump before the year ends followed by another dump, same as last year.
Good luck to us here in the crypto space.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

Here alot of predictions about future of bitcoin different type of predictions some of them are very hopefully and some of them are much panic and they are going to sold but few weeks wait is better than now sold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

I am sure that the price will grow several times. Many experts and analysts with extensive experience claim this.
And they obviously do not take their data from anywhere. Some even believe that Bitcoin will return to its previous price of $ 20,000.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

Many hope that by 2019 the price of bitcoin will rise, certainly not just the price of bitcoin but the altcoin will also increase. But all this depends on the demand and supply that occurs in the market, the good news is also able to make prices rise or fall.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

I would like to, but I read an article that made me nervous, Skew - a crypto analyst blog founded by two London derivatives traders - thinks that Bitcoin has only a 19% chance of reaching the mark. $ 10,000 in June 2019 and a 4% chance to pass $ 20,000 in the second quarter of 2019

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

Bitcoin will rise again is what everyone expects, but we still have to be cautious, because now the crypto bubble is obvious, it may need to wait for the bubble to completely disappear before Bitcoin can really rise.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

This is undetermined. In theory, the market needs to rise. However, due to the market downturn in 2018, it may cause the cryptocurrency in the next two years to reach the highest point in history. This requires a process where the cryptocurrency needs to eliminate bad coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: