Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2733 times)
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

I hope this is a true fact. In 2018, the cryptocurrency market flooded into a large number of investors, but most investors lost their market due to the market bubble. Only when the cryptocurrency market becomes better will there be a large number of investors involved.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

My opinion is same as your expectation, bullish will occur for this coming year 2019. Bitcoin will rise and more develope and the investors quantity will more expanded remain there faith in cryptocurrency as bull run will happen this 2019.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

in fact we cannot determine what will happen to bitcoin in the future, especially if the market situation is still unstable as it is now, instead it makes it difficult to predict what will happen, but the hope of everyone in the cryptocurrency is the market Crypto recovered soon, because for a long time the crypto condition had deteriorated and had experienced a very drastic price decline and until now crypto has not recovered at all.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

in fact we cannot determine what will happen to bitcoin in the future, especially if the market situation is still unstable as it is now, instead it makes it difficult to predict what will happen, but the hope of everyone in the cryptocurrency is the market Crypto recovered soon, because for a long time the crypto condition had deteriorated and had experienced a very drastic price decline and until now crypto has not recovered at all.
But definitely now there is a good indicator that the market will stir. This is its low volatility, and the volumes that were slightly earlier introduced. Therefore, we can know that not by mountains we will have a rise.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

I can say that it isnotyet the end and December has yet to come therefore I can say that this isnot yet the end for bitcoin. And maybe, before the year ends, there is a huge possibility that it may rise regardless of its current situation. The dump may not continue, and pump will be seen.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

I believe we will see the next bull phase of Bitcoin beginning in the first quarter of 2019 so the is Jan 1 to March 31st with the most likely timing being last part of Feb to end of March. This is a typically bullish period for Crypto and would mark the end of a year long Bear and sideways market.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

What do you think??

Why? Worry if the source of bitcoin advancement keep improving? If you know the application of bitcoin etf, this could move forward for bitcoin to greater opportunity and open it to the world with trusted manner. There is no, assurance that bitcoin will rise so much next year but if you look on the chart there is no reason for it to go down either cause the support level is quite strong for the past few months. I think entering 2019, will be crucial to see a bull run pacing since we are still waiting for approval of the etf. Once it set, then we can rally on plausible pumping of btc as well as other alts.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

It rise again when big players buy enough amount on this deeps.
Today bitcoin price very manipulated, big amount btc's collected in a few wallets

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

yes it will be rise and will be make another high price record,if we check bitcoin history it always rise and make new high price record after down so i think its good time to invest in its
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

This is probably the best news in this year 2018 that I heard, after so many times continuously discounted. I am very happy and are waiting for bitcoin to rise again in 2019. What about you Huh Please share your feelings with me.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Probably it will rise again in 2019 because at that time many new investors are gonna invest in bitcoin so the demand of bitcoin in the market will be so high and the price of bitcoin will so high. Bitcoin is very popular around the world.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

What do you think??

I hope so. but we cannot predict whether bitcoin prices will rise or fall. like now it's at the end of the year but the price still doesn't go up. i think bitcoinners also want the same thing bitcoin prices can rise as early as last year.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

I certainly hope 2019 will be a better year than 2018. But at least I don't think it could possibly be as bad. To be as bad Bitcoin would probably have to fall below $1000 which I don't think will happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

Surely all hope that way that bitcoin will rise again, in the beginning of the year, hopefully there will be a better development for all cryptocurrency so that everything will run normally again
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

What do you think??
No one doubts that there will be a growth, as long as we have a barrier at 7k, which he must pass in the coming months. And after we look at how intensively it will grow further and is able to show the last record.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

Only those who don't understand how market works will be worried about btc mooning or not , many was anticipating for this year December and now it's 2019 again, well I see this as speculation and we need just to understand what we are in not just price high for profit but understand the basic use and it's fundamental way .

anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Absolutely we hope that Bitcoin will grow again in the beginning of 2019, and there is a great hope that in the next few years this will be more expensive as there is strength in bitcoine. And there is also the confidence of the people in it.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

I think bitcoin will definitely rise in 2019. We may not be going to the moon, but we'll definitely get past the $10,000 mark. IMHO

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Don't be so sure that what is in before will be repeated again for next year. existing conditions now and some time in the future are not the same. Crypto and included a bitcoin cannot be predicted as easy as that. previous year is quite large indeed increased but it's there because of the many other factors that affect it. for next year I guess don't be too quick to decide.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

What do you think??

I think so.. I have read few predictions from crypto experts I've known that bitcoin is possible to recover by next year. Although anything can happen anytime but sooner or later there's no doubt that its value will rise again and that is what the majority of traders and crypto investors are waiting. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: