Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2732 times)
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
I think that is what everyone in the forum is expecting, it seems clear we are not going to see a significant recovery in this year, this is going to be a bad year for bitcoin and we can accept that, but we all hope that the next year is going to be better but I'm not so sure that is going to be the case, it is likely that this market that is not moving much is probably going to remain with us for a very long time, you can still make money in it but it's going to be way harder to do it.

I also observed that it give us more heartache upon seeing price fall down at very unpredictable trends right now. Even though it starts to pump several times, but it doesn't convince more whales to entrust the portion of their wealth with the current price breakthrough. They didn't feed confident with the recent news coming, it just give more frustrations to new holder and at the same time to long time holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

We are always wanting bitcoin to grow again. But we cannot tell what will happen day by day. But I am still very optimistic that bitcoin will still recover in due time. So lets wait for that time to come.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

It's very hard to make a prediction on bitcoins price.Because it is volatile and its price has been consistently changing as per the time.But we are hoping that it will be the rise and breaks its all-time high.And it is worth to hold it because it has high potential in its further growth.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
Optimism is the key to survive in this technology and it gives us hope that next year will be a better year than 2018. I'm hoping that we can end this year with a small rally that will be a good start for next year.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

What do you think??
Optimism is the key to survive in this technology and it gives us hope that next year will be a better year than 2018. I'm hoping that we can end this year with a small rally that will be a good start for next year.
Let's start the year with high hopes and optimism, because bitcoin is just making it's price slowly but surely, although the price ended this year with  a little drought, but at least the system is in good shapes, and start the year with positive news of acceptance of more nations.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

I think there will be price uptrends on 2019 but bearish sentiments might still linger in this period. The trend toward possible bullrun next year is still not clear because factors that support it is not yet in place. Many big investors might be waiting for any positive development in bitcoin before they start buying again next year.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

who know?
Prices can be stable increase in mid-2019  From the beginning of a new bottom , for example 4000 usd per btc
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

What do you think??
You will guarantee that the price of bitcoin will rise in 2019, what is the basis for you to say that bitcoin will rise in 2019, this is not a matter of prediction, but real evidence, because many feel disappointed with the current price situation.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

I also believe that the market will go up in 2019. It seems to me that the period of decline should be replaced by growth at the end of 2018.
The market is already unfolding. So fasten your seat belts and we take off !!!!! The next stop is the Moon !!!

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

i'm not sure actually when bitcoin will rise again, but for certain time i think bitcoin still volatile until the market get turn to bullish
Bitcoin began to grow, quickly and confidently. And soon it will catch up with all the other altcoins.

nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

I think there will be price uptrends on 2019 but bearish sentiments might still linger in this period. The trend toward possible bullrun next year is still not clear because factors that support it is not yet in place. Many big investors might be waiting for any positive development in bitcoin before they start buying again next year.

I guess so, but we need to be patient at this moment especially for what we see now. The trend still on the downtrend and no one knows what will happen later, so we need to prepare to make a decision, and if we can, we need to prevent to get more losses from the cryptocurrency. I believe that this is only for temporary and it will start to increase again. I think when bitcoin price is down, this makes the altcoin can jump to the higher price, and I hope it will happen soon.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

The fall will not last forever this sooner or later will come to an end and I think that 2019 will be more productive for the crypto currency !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

The fall will not last forever this sooner or later will come to an end and I think that 2019 will be more productive for the crypto currency !

Correct, but the bearish trend may take to long as we have expected it to be. I'm sure that majority of us is not here when the market went on a bearish mode for more than a year. Others lose hope and didn't hold but they all regret their decisions when the price peak last year.

As for 2019, everyone is very positive that it will be the year that we've able to bounce back after a year long bear market. So let's hope that we're all correct next year. Grin

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

also think so when i research BTC portfolio i see BTC price will rise in 2019.BTC is most powerful and potential digitel currency so increase price of BTC its not impossible thing.
This year many people have researched and predicted that the bitcoin price will reach $25,000 but it probably isn't accurate at this time. Now is the expected optimistic next year, hoping to get better results.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

It is very painful to watch how a strong coin like btc suddenly went on a coma at $6400. Saddening to see all these investors turning their back on the once alpha coin. It will be possible that bitcoin will be less volatile in the coming years and another of its kind will rise from creation and will be hailed as the next BIG COIN. Everybody here cannot deny that they really woud want a comeback for BTC.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

What do you think??
LOL are you a fortune teller that can tell what will happen tomorrow?
2019 will an extension of what we are having now,because the bubble of 2017 is still on process for recovery and this will take long before we will taste it again
So better not to expect of become another failure again
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Hope so but no indication of rise yet and you can't be so sure about your prediction. Your expectation could be opposite. Just like last year many expected that 2018 would be better than 2017 hype but the hype didn't continue this year. When it comes to crypto, expect the unexpected.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

What do you think??
I hope that will come to pass. I have started to lose patience in waiting for a good news. Some say its a fake news. Some says its true. But I always believe on the power of coin that makes me hopefule one day. Bitcoin is already on top. Whats more to lose? if that coin will rise up once more. so will the altcoins
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

What do you think??
LOL are you a fortune teller that can tell what will happen tomorrow?
2019 will an extension of what we are having now,because the bubble of 2017 is still on process for recovery and this will take long before we will taste it again
So better not to expect of become another failure again
well, besides that, there is no news, or really real information, that can make the price of bitcoin, or other altcoins recover in 2019. we can only expect that to happen soon. well, but I hope the price will recover soon before the new year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

The prices need to stabilize first and the indications are that this is yet to occur. During the past 4-5 days, the exchange rates have fallen by more than 10% (even more in the case of altcoins). So I am quite skeptical about a recovery in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: