Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:26:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop invitation  (Read 189 times)
wibawa (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Lately there have been a lot of invitations to join the Airdrop program, they spread through social media and e-mail, until many wonder whether this program is true or scam?
The question is whether this program is part of the marketing strategy so that there is a crowd in sales? or just giving away prizes to get many participants who are interested in joining this program?
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

Lately there have been a lot of invitations to join the Airdrop program, they spread through social media and e-mail, until many wonder whether this program is true or scam?
The question is whether this program is part of the marketing strategy so that there is a crowd in sales? or just giving away prizes to get many participants who are interested in joining this program?
Maybe sender wants to get more refs via email marketing, but my advice for you: abandon links were inserted in emails to against malware to protect your wallet safe.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

I wonder who is spamming me with bundles of airdrops invitation emails from unknown source, I have realized they are not real because I've done some and I didn't get anything and now I delete them immediately they come in and block their email to stop further spamming. They are just stealing people's information
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

I got many invitation emails to join in airdrop but I never responded. Most airdrop is scam and worthless. Be careful before partitioning in airdrop.
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

I believe that most of Airdrop is a scam and very rarely come across good projects so you should not pay attention to their advertising.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

If you get several email about ref airdrops
Then it means you have participated in one or more scam airdrops
Which has your information and they use it to spam your accounts

You should be careful what links you click
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

An airdrop usually is part of the marketing and what's the purpose of marketing? to gain sales and gain more exposure.

They won't just give rewards without anything to benefit but usually most of the airdrops now are scams. They will ask you to pass KYC so they'll have info and IDs you own which is benefit that I'm talking about and that ends up as a scam. Don't exchange your info with useless coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

it has a higher chance of being a scam. you have joined previously in airdrops and many of that airdrops are scam and now they sell your email or any of your information. or they are the owner of the previous scam airdrops and they create a new scam airdrops and send you an invitation. if it is your friends or someone you know send you an invitation link maybe because they want to earn more referral or they just want to scam you. better not use your own personal email and just create a dummy or secondary email and don't link it to other email.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

I usually get over 100 emails daily regarding airdrops  from ridiculous email addresses
But I do not worry or panic

I follow emails from airdrops.io and others
And more interestingly I have a good eye for proper airdrop forms
So I rarely engage myself in ridiculous airdrops

Just disregard ref invitations and never underestimate exchange projects or health projects
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Almost all of the Airdrop emails sent are fake, either identity theft or Phishing. Every day dozens of mail comes in this way. I'm sick of throwing them into the Spam, but they're not tired of sending it by new mail.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

You have just hit the nail on the head,  the major point behind an airdrop is to create awareness,  allow influx of people to populate the social media news and all. But it has never been the best strategy for organic growth... People are getting wiser

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

many interpretations about it all, you yourself have to do research after they spread information about the airdrop. how it works, you judge whether it's fraud or not
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

When I receive emails from people unfamiliar to me, I just do not open them. I immediately send them to spam or delete them. And I recommend you not open more from some sort of airdroup groups.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: