Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi Launches Nano - Here’s My Review  (Read 139 times)
SomeJasonGuy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

One of 2018’s hottest cryptocurrencies has found a new home on Huobi. So let’s get into why this listing is such a big deal and what all the fuss is about Nano.

Read the full article here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@somejasonguy/huobi-launches-nano-here-s-my-review

cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

yes that's good news, nano itself has been registered in various markets, with the increasing number of hobbies for nano exchanges, I think prices will rise because Huobi is one of the top top markets in the world
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

yes that's good news, nano itself has been registered in various markets, with the increasing number of hobbies for nano exchanges, I think prices will rise because Huobi is one of the top top markets in the world
Normal thing to think about if a certain project is being listed up on popular or big exchangers which means it do really have a demand and the potential why its listed.
Talking that these are big volume ones we would really able to expect there would be sudden or gradual increase on price but well it does depend on the users of that exchange
itself. NANO project is good yet this is the older raiblocks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: