Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any flaws regarding to Monroe?  (Read 133 times)
DXY (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

I'm planning to invest some privacy coins recently, and I'm considering Monroe. After reading some articles, I wonder whether there are some flaws in the design of Monroe coin that can increase the potential risk of invest in it?
If there're flaws, what are they and what's their impact toward the Monroe coin? Huh
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

It is not Monroe, it is Monero. I guess you didn't notice that wrong spelling. Monero is the best privacy coin in the crypto verse and its even more anonymous to bitcoin.
I'm not good at analyzing the flaws of a coin but I'm sure that you'll get no regret with this coin if you start investing to it. How much are you going to invest to it? you are choosing the right coin.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

It is not Monroe, it is Monero. I guess you didn't notice that wrong spelling. Monero is the best privacy coin in the crypto verse and its even more anonymous to bitcoin.
I'm not good at analyzing the flaws of a coin but I'm sure that you'll get no regret with this coin if you start investing to it. How much are you going to invest to it? you are choosing the right coin.
I think so too and what is meant by the OP is Monero. When this post is made monero is ranked 9th in CMC and Monero is the only privacy coin that can penetrate the top 10 coins. Just like you and it's hard to find deficiencies from Monero, but there are many people who don't like Monero because of its privacy. I think the OP has found the right choice and old coins are always promising.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

logically what you are asking should work fine and it should technically be the correct question to ask but unfortunately when it comes to reality the flaws don't matter at all when it comes to "investment" and making profit.
you can see many of the top coins are severely flawed and at the same time they are getting pumped and dumped and give lots of profit to investors!
as long as the "flaw" is not something serious like letting others steal your coins, that won't affect the price!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Since you're looking to invest in a privacy coin. You could take a look at Horizen white Paper. It has a better potential to invest in and a better advanced privacy compared to Monero. Horizen hasn't just a privacy coin (Zen), it has also few privacy products on the pipeline like ZenChat, ZenPub, etc. all focusing on privacy users. You can also operate a node to earn more coins.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

I think so too and what is meant by the OP is Monero. When this post is made monero is ranked 9th in CMC and Monero is the only privacy coin that can penetrate the top 10 coins. Just like you and it's hard to find deficiencies from Monero, but there are many people who don't like Monero because of its privacy. I think the OP has found the right choice and old coins are always promising.
I've seen that Monero didn't moved much during the time when each coin is pumping. It was stagnant at all and no one ever talked to it during that time. I think its now time for monero to get some attention.
I don't mind those people that don't like Monero, they can have their favorite coins but Monero is one of a kind and its feature and character for being a privacy coin is at its finest.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

The main advantage of Monero is complete anonymity, bitcoin is not so anonymous. Monero is a good coin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: