Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too difficult to understand?  (Read 2027 times)
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

I think, bitcoin can be easily understood if we want to learn and find a lot of information about bitcoin so we have enough knowledge to be able to understand bitcoin and how to be able to invest and get profit in bitcoin

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

I believe the question is not "if bitcoin is hard to understand". The real question is, if people willing to understand how bitcoin works other than just speculating.
Right, cause if you want learn there is a way, cause now there is lot of resources to get information about in bitcoin. Bitcoin is easy to understand if you willing to learn on it .

Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

No, its hard to understand in the first time you heard things about bitcoin, but of course you will not stop from that because if you really want to fully understand bitcoin you will use all the resources you have just to learn more about bitcoin.

We all experience a hard times reading lot’s of numbers in this market, but we are here now still buying and selling and this is a result of hard work and patience, beginners must wear this kind of willingness and don’t give up easily.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

I believe the question is not "if bitcoin is hard to understand". The real question is, if people willing to understand how bitcoin works other than just speculating.
Right, cause if you want learn there is a way, cause now there is lot of resources to get information about in bitcoin. Bitcoin is easy to understand if you willing to learn on it .
therefore there is a mention that science is the key to success. we have to add our insights so that we can better understand the market and crypto systems so that we can use crypto optimally. experience also greatly influences our success in crypto so don't give up easily and continue to add insight and experience.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Well bitcoin is not that difficult to understand and information about what bitcoin is all on the internet just a little search and you will get all the information you need, but in my own explanation and understanding bitcoin is a digital currency that is use for online transaction without the involvement of a third party.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

I also thing so too, understanding bitcoin is difficult but the more you learn of it, you become better daily. i say this from my own experience.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

I've met a lot of people who complained about not being able to understand bitcoin. But in fact, they just didn't have enough time to study it. It is quite accessible to everyone, you just need to sit down and start reading a lot about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

Actually it's not too hard, it takes us a little time to learn about it is ok
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

There is nothing complicated if you just want to invest. You need to learn investment strategies and choose the right one for you, as well as explore the issue of storage. This is basic. And then just keep up to date with all the news about bitcoin.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Because not all was open minded to the bitcoin so I think that is why it is hard to understand. The other said if you want theirs a way if you don't theirs a many reason so it means their so many way to understand bitcoin because everything you want to know was in Internet and here in Bitcointalk so it is easy to understand bitcoin if you are open minded.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

if in my opinion not bro. with shared knowledge we can have an understanding of the world of bitcoin. but that surprised me. with satoshi Nakamoto. who has as great and genius thinking in creating the world of cryiptocurrency

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

Actually it's not as hard as you think, I was originally a beginner, I thought it was hard to understand it but gradually I got to understand more, I think we will find it difficult when we are not really looking. understand it
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

I think i dont have to understand about bitcoin technical. I am just interesting and investing in bitcoin because i am believe its a good way to make extra money by hold it. From what i understand about bitcoin is bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and its a store of value or digital asset
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

To understand bitcoin, it takes time to learn, and as long as there is a willingness to learn, you will be able to understand bitcoin. Indeed you have to take the time to study, because nothing is instant and everything requires a process.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

I don't think so. I think Math is much more  complicated than bitcoin so if you know basic math computations then you can understand bitcoin too. I really disagree when people force other to study the concept behind it and the technicality when what they really need to know is how to use it and that's it.
AnAiAk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

Bitcoin is not 100% secure. Satoshi did not finish his job.

Att. -----. 19i1p0^
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

I don't think so. I think Math is much more  complicated than bitcoin so if you know basic math computations then you can understand bitcoin too. I really disagree when people force other to study the concept behind it and the technicality when what they really need to know is how to use it and that's it.
It can be complicated since it's a totally different set of innovation than what we are accustomed. It is quite complicated when it comes to usability, knowledge, and technology.  It is so distant from what ordinary people think about technology. It takes time, effort, and willingness to learn. It may be difficult and confusing at start but don't get tired of learning as it's very valuable and rewarding. Know your purpose and let it drive you to success.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

for new people who do not have a computer and do not know the development of technology, they might assume that bitcoin is difficult to understand, because only people who often interact with computers or the internet will easily understand bitcoin.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

I think i dont have to understand about bitcoin technical. I am just interesting and investing in bitcoin because i am believe its a good way to make extra money by hold it. From what i understand about bitcoin is bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and its a store of value or digital asset
Yeah maybe because some technicality is from the mining since there's some algorithm stuff that we need to understand.
But talking about the bitcoin history, I think even a grade schooler that know how to read with comprehension can know this stuff and a simple math actually is just a piece of cake.

I guess Jimmy Fallon is just joking and maybe OP didn't get the sarcasm out of it.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Yeah maybe because some technicality is from the mining since there's some algorithm stuff that we need to understand.
But talking about the bitcoin history, I think even a grade schooler that know how to read with comprehension can know this stuff and a simple math actually is just a piece of cake.

I guess Jimmy Fallon is just joking and maybe OP didn't get the sarcasm out of it.
It's difficult to understand because it brings a different genre as what we are used to learn and practice. But to make it simple we can compare it to fiat for better understanding. Fiat is centralized while Bitcoin is decentralized. Both fiat currency and cryptocurrency can be called money or currency, both are mediums of exchange that are used to store and transfer value, both can be used to purchases goods and services, and both have their value governed by supply, demand. It's such a broad topic and takes much time to fully-understand its nature and functionalities. Only willing and serious people can fully be aware and understand what this technology is all about and how can it be very profitable and beneficial, and if it has something in common with fiat then discover its differences that make Bitcoin more unique.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: