Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too difficult to understand?  (Read 2029 times)
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

In general, people do not understand the basic concept of Bitcoin fully. It is difficult for people to understand the idea that virtual commodities can really be worth money in the real world. This is the same principle as the initial implementation of the Internet, everyone thought that this would never exist and not ever become big, but time changes rapidly.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

I think that Bitcoin is not so difficult to understand. It is much more difficult for him to accept his m consciousness and believe in the blockchain.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

Yeah, I think that's a problem. Many people use bitcoin and do not fully understand it. Even though bitcoin has been around for 10 years, it is still a short time for people to understand it. Understanding has to come gradually.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

In general, people do not understand the basic concept of Bitcoin fully. It is difficult for people to understand the idea that virtual commodities can really be worth money in the real world. This is the same principle as the initial implementation of the Internet, everyone thought that this would never exist and not ever become big, but time changes rapidly.
Actually all the people are not same. All the people don't believe in bitcoin equally. We can understand the concept and movement of bitcoin, it is not so difficult. There are many people among us who are scaring about the price. They haven't much idea and knowledge about the bitcoin.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

So I was watching "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and I came across a video where Jimmy is talking about Bitcoin's Birthday  " Thank you, Bitcoin for turning 10 years today this week which is the exact amount of time it takes for someone to explain it to me what the hell Bitcoin is".
Also, I know it was meant as a joke but don't you think this explains facts in a humorous way!
I feel like the biggest problem with Bitcoin is the "understanding" of it.
What do you think?
If you want to watch the video, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Hma8DKXS8&t=100s
(0:53----1:07)

I think bitcoin is not too difficult to learn or understand the challenge many people face here is that they are not actually here to learn and understand rather their mind set is on the profit aspect which they have heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrency  in general which normally make them feel that bitcoin in a scam because of their high expectations.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

For experts in IT or who have already experienced in crypto, bitcoin is just easy to use. I am also thinking that maybe the complexity of bitcoin in terms of using it is one of the reasons why others don't like bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Urbexs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

So I was watching "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and I came across a video where Jimmy is talking about Bitcoin's Birthday  " Thank you, Bitcoin for turning 10 years today this week which is the exact amount of time it takes for someone to explain it to me what the hell Bitcoin is".
Also, I know it was meant as a joke but don't you think this explains facts in a humorous way!
What do you think?
If you want to watch the video, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Hma8DKXS8&t=100s

Bitcoin is not too hard to understand. for anyone who wants to use it for online payments, or to negotiate.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

bitcoin is an easy thing to learn, for anyone who knows the internet, they can certainly easily use bitcoin. I think it might only take a few days to understand bitcoin easily. functions and how bitcoin works can be easily understood by everyone. oh yes I want to say that only lazy people think that bitcoin is a difficult thing to learn !!!
lazy people always say they don’t understand and don’t want to understand, but with bitcoin and blockchain technology, I would say that not only lazy people cannot understand it. Too many billionaires don't invest in bitcoin because they don't understand how it works

We can't say thay those people who don't understand bitcoin are lazy, it will also depend on how you analyze it and the capacity to understand its flow or its movement. Even myself is also having trouble understanding it.
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

Bitcoin is not too difficult to understand if you use it normally. Just like how you use the money normally, Bitcoin needs technology savvy to use transactional devices, which can be difficult for the elderly. Bitcoin needs to coexist with flat currencies, which is the most logical thing to do.
I don't think so. Even we use bitcoin normally, bitcoin is unstable and it always moves. we can not understand bitcoin deeply. I find it is really difficult for me to understand bitcoin.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

Yes this is hard to understand Bitcoin think as your fast time for new users.but I just tell you don't stop and leave it, because it simple if you are doing lot of learning about think Bitcoin. Actually fast time understanding quickly Bitcoin think to different everyone.so trying to learning and tech about Bitcoin then you will be underestand hope.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

I think if we want to learn about Bitcoin we certainly won't have any difficulty in understanding Bitcoin in outline, because Bitcoin is a digital coin created to make transactions without any other party managing it. So that Bitcoin is like digital for now, because the price is very expensive.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Trust me people the gaining of knowledge does not come easy and so does the understanding of it. You can only understand bitcoin if you put effort into reading about it and getting to know how transactions are made in bitcoins. Crypto forums are one of the ways you can join to learn more and also reading of articles from credible sources like Coindesk and Cointelegraph.

conceptutorials

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

I do not believe bitcoin is too difficult to understand, it's because they don't go further to research or en quire and make findings and that is why it becomes too difficult for people to understand bitcoin. 
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

I do not believe bitcoin is too difficult to understand, it's because they don't go further to research or en quire and make findings and that is why it becomes too difficult for people to understand bitcoin. 

Yes, Bitcoin is not actually hard to understand but it require basic tech knowledge. As it is completely based on virtual platform which is backed by blockchain and cryptographic technologies, and these technologies are high end quantum physics theories.

Normal person from various background could take more time to understand logic and overall concept of Bitcoins.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

I think it is not so difficult but the way to explain it in simple way are not accessible to all.
Media speaks about it in a general manner and give not the right technical understanding to let people understand.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

What do you think?

Not truly, because for some people do not try to understand it and just using it because they know that they could get a lot of money from it and doesn't need so much information on how to use it.

Basic knowledge about bitcoin will be enough for most people. The technical stuffs about bitcoin for sure will require time and effort to learn it. As long as we know how to use, store and secure it; that will be ok!

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

yes in my opinion, if in an instant to be able to understand bitcoin it's impossible. What's new is that bitcoin definitely requires time or a process where people will understand bitcoin. for example, I myself was told by my brother that bitcoin is not easy for me to accept. When I tried to understand about new bitcoins, I could want and accept bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

At first glance you'll think of it as something like understanding Mathematics, it has tons of branches to be quite honest, and that id why people think that Bitcoin is hard to understand, if we talk about Bitcoin, its not Bitcoin anymore but rather than we are now talking about Cryptocurrency, and I think an easy way for someone to understand crypto is through BTC, this forum is helpful and I think will help a lot of people on understanding Bitcoin and crypto, this is where I started as well, and throughout the years, I've gained tons of information and knowledge around the crypto world, it really takes time and you just have to be patient.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is too difficult to understand because if you only want to know how to save bitcoin, then it would not be difficult. You only need to download the wallet and save it with the private key in the same places. But if you want to know about the process how people can get bitcoin by mining or another way, then you need to read more information and try to do what people did. Besides that, you need to spend your time to learn more about bitcoin and if this is happening, sometimes to learn bitcoin will be a bit difficult, but it is worth to learn about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
danielmax1997

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

What do you think?

Understanding bitcoin is not hard or impossible at the same time its not easy either. Understanding this takes its own time and varies depending on a person.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: