Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too difficult to understand?  (Read 2027 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Bitcoin is not that much difficult to grasp but people are not able to understand it because :

1) Some have lack of interest.

2) Some face loss in the first trade and then turn away forever.

3) Some judge crypto based on their past life experiences like if they saw loss in some past online scam, they will reject crypto as well.
theminime

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

understanding bitcoin is not that tough, though i think for older people who are not aware of the online working of data or money, it might be alot harder than we think. trusting such thing won't be easy for them. but for the current generation it is really easy, as they understand the working of internet.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

I feel like the biggest problem with Bitcoin is the "understanding" of it.
What do you think?

It is too difficult for you to understand.  Please don't waste time trying.  Maybe go watch a comedy show or something.  That is probably good for you.  Jimmy Fallen for example.  But your brain is not suitable for things like Bitcoin. 

we can actually understand that, provided we want to try. we must learn bitcoin not to just look at it. why should we go into bitcoin if we understand bitcoin just don't want to. learn first about bitcoin. because we all have the opportunity to understand bitcoin.

It was really hard to understand bitcoin at first, but once you really want to get connected into it and really want to learn bitcoin then surely you will understand bitcoin in the right time. I am also getting a hard time before knowing bitcoin and I am lucky to have a brother that is not lazy to teach me what is bitcoin.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

So I was watching "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and I came across a video where Jimmy is talking about Bitcoin's Birthday  " Thank you, Bitcoin for turning 10 years today this week which is the exact amount of time it takes for someone to explain it to me what the hell Bitcoin is".
Also, I know it was meant as a joke but don't you think this explains facts in a humorous way!
What do you think?
If you want to watch the video, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Hma8DKXS8&t=100s
(0:53----1:07)

Well based on my experienced, I have difficultues in understanding it at first because honestly I know have any idea about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. In addition to that, the technical terms that is being use in here is not really familiar to me so that is why cryptocurrency like bitcoin is confusing me at the beginning. However after being involve in here I slowly learning the details of it. I advice to some who aren't that much knowledgeable about it to continue to study it and have determination and will. Eventually you will understand it.

LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

You don't necessarily need to understand bitcoin to use it. The technology is pretty simple and is explained in a wide range of videos on YouTube.

Do people understand what is actually dollar, and how does it work? I don't think so. But still, we all use it. Btc may share the same destiny if goes mainstream.
Helen_prof

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

If somebody can't understand the basics of what bitcoin is, he hasn't tried to do it Grin
Ramya494

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

So I was watching "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and I came across a video where Jimmy is talking about Bitcoin's Birthday  " Thank you, Bitcoin for turning 10 years today this week which is the exact amount of time it takes for someone to explain it to me what the hell Bitcoin is".
Also, I know it was meant as a joke but don't you think this explains facts in a humorous way!
What do you think?
If you want to watch the video, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Hma8DKXS8&t=100s

I don't think bitcoin is that difficult to understand,there are just less people who actually have knowledge about it and so it is difficult tp understand ,but if truely if one is passionate about knowing it they need to strive to dig it from roots.
patrikpat1

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

i think it is not difficult to understand bitcoin .when you know about crypto currency.
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Its difficult but not too difficult to understand. It is hard because it has some technical terms will are not well understood by everyone. Just some technical knowledge can help in understanding.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

I think for beginners it might be very difficult to understand, but investors who have experience in trading crypto currencies are not too difficult for them to understand bitcoin. many people are disappointed in bitcoin because they have no experience and knowledge of the crypto market.
I think beginners must understand more about bitcoin before they trade in the crypto market so they don't lose money in trading.

ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

To understand bitcoin, it takes time to learn, and as long as there is a willingness to learn, you will be able to understand bitcoin. Indeed you have to take the time to study, because nothing is instant and everything requires a process.

If you open YouTube and write down there "What is Bitcoin?", you will find a lot of very short videos about it. In reality, to understand it, you need to learn much about BTC and the crypto.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

I think for beginners it might be very difficult to understand, but investors who have experience in trading crypto currencies are not too difficult for them to understand bitcoin. many people are disappointed in bitcoin because they have no experience and knowledge of the crypto market.
I think beginners must understand more about bitcoin before they trade in the crypto market so they don't lose money in trading.
We have been beginners and we cannot blame people if they cannot understand it at first encounter, but that is fine, we are not here to forsake them or to hate them but to teach them and share our knowledge with them.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Bitcoin is such a big book, no one can read it. It has so many puzzles when people are still trying to learn how to understand it. But you may find it difficult to know when Bitcoin is growing, but it is difficult to control it. The government also wants to control it, but it has to be wrong because it can not do it.
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

What do you think?

Like every new technology a lot of persons have not fully understood what Bitcoin is about.  peoples view of Bitcoin differs, some  only see it as a means of making good money while others see it as a ponzi scheme. To a large extent people hardly accept what they do not understand This is why Bitcoin is a little bit unstable because acceptability is key to stability. once it is understood and accepted it may likely become the money of the future.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

There are enough resources online available freely to make it understandable by everyone, at least the basics. If it's too much hard to understand then better to consider it the same as money,

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

Bitcoin is too big and broad in meaning so that state administrators assume that its existence is still considered a solution that endangers the banking and financial sector of the country. So from here, we can see that the government alone does not understand the performance of bitcoin, especially those who are unfamiliar with this kind of knowledge.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

It is if you think it is. It's all about interest. If you are not interested in something, you will not grasp anything even if it is simple and easy! I mean, we all know that 1+1 = 2. But if we refuse to learn and understand the basics of addition, we will never know that the answer is 2. Same thing with Bitcoin and crypto as a whole.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

To an extent Bitcoin is difficult especially to a non technical person to actually understand. The majority of people just see Bitcoin as a payment option and nothing more which isn't all Bitcoin is.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

if you understanding about the make of bitcoin it'll be difficult, so us as a costumer just know about bitcoin's advantages and disadvantages, but if you want to learn more deeply to make the same coin or work you can find info on the internet or in this forum yourself

donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

Bitcoin is such a big book, no one can read it. It has so many puzzles when people are still trying to learn how to understand it. But you may find it difficult to know when Bitcoin is growing, but it is difficult to control it. The government also wants to control it, but it has to be wrong because it can not do it.
I do not consider bitcoin difficult to understand until now I only monitor price movements and then determine the steps to be taken such as buying when the price is red and holding until the price rises then selling. this method that I often use. I am also always patient when prices change.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: