Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Will Be Remarkable for the Industry  (Read 694 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

With this news and other one that has come out of recent I think 2019 is going to be very interesting.  Many big investors are going to come into the market.  Institutional investors are the one that are really putting money and plan to put money in cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

I don't think this is too important news. I agree 2019 is shaping up to be a potentially good year but BoA getting this patent isn't very important to that. It's an almost risk free investment for them, either crypto becomes huge and there'll be a demand for it or it doesn't and they haven't lost very much at all.
However you look at it, issues like this are pointers that positive developments are going on in the industry. Banks that big cannot just be overlooked by institutional investors. That they are indicating interest in patency related even to blockchain is a big deal talk more to cryptocurrency.
The fact remains that virtually all the big players are looking at who dives in first because quite a number of them have not quite gained the confidence neeeded. One of those features needed to boost their confidence is institutional custodianship from big players such as BoA, with that upcoming, the impact is anyone's guess.

I wouldn't have said it's negative news, and in fact agree with everything you've said. I just think that the significance of it is very limited. It may be an indication of strength to some investors but very few are going to be pushed from not investing to investing just based on this alone.
In market, something is in benefit for a specific group and rest is beneficial for the whole population. Bitcoin and the crypto market is suffering from this dilemma. Here everyone tries to get more and more but they don’t let other body take that chance out. We are always pulling each other’s leg. So investors have their own plans while we have to tackle them.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

With this news and other one that has come out of recent I think 2019 is going to be very interesting.  Many big investors are going to come into the market.  Institutional investors are the one that are really putting money and plan to put money in cryptocurrencies.

I hope 2019 will be good for crypto industry  expecting many investors and newbies showing interest in the industry.Few countries has approved digital currency and few places have bitcoin ATM machine as well this shows good response and expectations from the industry.

Am I spamming? Report me!
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

I don't think this is too important news. I agree 2019 is shaping up to be a potentially good year but BoA getting this patent isn't very important to that. It's an almost risk free investment for them, either crypto becomes huge and there'll be a demand for it or it doesn't and they haven't lost very much at all.
However you look at it, issues like this are pointers that positive developments are going on in the industry. Banks that big cannot just be overlooked by institutional investors. That they are indicating interest in patency related even to blockchain is a big deal talk more to cryptocurrency.
The fact remains that virtually all the big players are looking at who dives in first because quite a number of them have not quite gained the confidence neeeded. One of those features needed to boost their confidence is institutional custodianship from big players such as BoA, with that upcoming, the impact is anyone's guess.

I wouldn't have said it's negative news, and in fact agree with everything you've said. I just think that the significance of it is very limited. It may be an indication of strength to some investors but very few are going to be pushed from not investing to investing just based on this alone.
In market, something is in benefit for a specific group and rest is beneficial for the whole population. Bitcoin and the crypto market is suffering from this dilemma. Here everyone tries to get more and more but they don’t let other body take that chance out. We are always pulling each other’s leg. So investors have their own plans while we have to tackle them.

It's human nature to put your own interests over those of others, we are not biologically engineered to care about succession of anyone's genes except our own. I read in a book how we differ in this compared to other species, such as ants that have only 1 queen that produces their offspring. Therefore the success of the colony is key and all ants are related so success for one is success for all and you don't have the leg pulling you spoke of.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

2019 is a year that makes many people curious, many say that in 2019 the price of bitcoin will recover. but this is still uncertain because so far there is no sign that the price of bitcoin will recover.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

2019 is a year that makes many people curious, many say that in 2019 the price of bitcoin will recover. but this is still uncertain because so far there is no sign that the price of bitcoin will recover.

People said the same thing at the start of 2018 and there have been high hopes for a lot of people. And we're aware now that what many expected didn't happen. Actually a lot lost money. We can't really tell for sure because we may end up like those that got rekt this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

People said the same thing at the start of 2018 and there have been high hopes for a lot of people. And we're aware now that what many expected didn't happen. Actually a lot lost money. We can't really tell for sure because we may end up like those that got rekt this year.

I for one am 100% unsurprised this year turned out like it has so far. You don't get a year like 2017 without paying a heavy price as a followup. I am very surprised it hasn't fallen further and harder.

My guess is 2019 won't be all that much to write home about. We may get some rises but they're not going to be all that eye catching. There are still absolute shitcoins with insanely high market caps that have no business doing so. Then again I've given up trying to apply logic to the whole thing.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

Use the mass as a counter indicator. I have been doing that for a good while now and it seems to work fairly well. People need to lose hope and confidence will we see the market do something towards the north.

Too many people are still holding on to their coins waiting for something to happen, either because they bought in recently hoping to book a profit, or because they are deeply under water from last year's frenzy.

I think a proper shakeout will happen once we break through the main support people thought was impossible to break. It may sound harsh, but peculative markets don't have mercy for its participants.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

2017 was the remarkable year in the industry and it will take a lot for another year  to get to that standard.  So no,  I don't think 2019 will be all that remarkable.  I am certain though that a few projects will hit the roof : MFChain for example, is one I believe has that ability.  There will also be coins that are not worth a farthing, and alot of them too.  The coming year calls for adequate and extensive understanding of any project,  we may see scam projects worse than we ever have.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:13:57 AM

I for one am 100% unsurprised this year turned out like it has so far. You don't get a year like 2017 without paying a heavy price as a followup. I am very surprised it hasn't fallen further and harder.

My guess is 2019 won't be all that much to write home about. We may get some rises but they're not going to be all that eye catching. There are still absolute shitcoins with insanely high market caps that have no business doing so. Then again I've given up trying to apply logic to the whole thing.

I am also very surprised the price is as high as it is right now, I expect 2019 to be a very bearish year.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

2017 was the remarkable year in the industry and it will take a lot for another year  to get to that standard.  So no,  I don't think 2019 will be all that remarkable.  I am certain though that a few projects will hit the roof : MFChain for example, is one I believe has that ability.  There will also be coins that are not worth a farthing, and alot of them too.  The coming year calls for adequate and extensive understanding of any project,  we may see scam projects worse than we ever have.

Let me guess, you are an ico buyer of this shitcoin. Good luck with it.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

Well, there is a lot of good news circulating around but it seems that it has not taken its toll yet because the price is not reflecting what is happening in the market. There are no major news nowadays that's why there are no major movements and if you are one of those people who will rather move when others are taking slow then you will be rewarded in the future most likely when everyone is buying and you are already selling because your target profit has been reach.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

With government policy compliance,security and regulated this could make this crypto industry a sustainable in the market for we have already know that some ICOs are scams then awareness and being knowledgeable about crypto could give a wiser investors of whom to choose from and some of the ICOs are filtered out and only the legit cryptos will survive and thus will bring the industry back to life.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

It seems that all the variables nesessary to have a great year has been put in place. Yet the expected surge in the price of Bitcoin isn't happening this year. I think the recent move by Bank of America will act as an important catalyst in what we shall see in 2019. Who else thinks this is bigger than Coinbase and BitGo put together? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/bank-of-america-secures-patent-to-safeguard-cryptocurrency-private-keys/
I really don't know what the price will be, I don't know what will happen to ethereum, I am not too sure how will nano survive from that fall. One thing I know is crypto companies are getting bigger and bigger each day. Coinbase out there offering women employees egg freezing options so they could keep on working now and get pregnant later in life, that much of hard work they need with now offices in Ireland and New York.

Mining company bitmain offering new equipment to everyone for different hashes, even AMD is offering crypto related products for people and focused on making a new ASIC product to help get the hash rate to electricity amount lower. There is really no way the world can see a decrease in number of crypto enterprises, there will be more and more investments and bigger players in crypto company world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

I hope that in 2019 more banks are going to support the cryptocurrency as we all know we need banks to process our digital money into fiats and vice versa more regulations will be imposed by each government regarding scam ICOs and digital tokens if this happens more industry will have interest on how blockchain technology will be very helpful in solving their current problems.
I suspect we will get to see more banks and financial institutions actually coming to show their support and then also trying to at least want to be a part of the space as much as they can. We all know the level at which a lot of them have been trying to see a way to be a part of things, coming up with different innovations, trying to be in the forefront, which I so much believe, they may have just been stashing up low key right from the onset.

However things would be though, I believe so much in the long term prospect of this space, and the fact that we will get to see this space grow more than it is now definitely.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

I believe 2019 will be the key year for the development of Bitcoin, altcoins and the cryptocurrency market as a whole. Recognition of cryptocurrency by the banking and financial communities, the infusion of institutional investors' funds will raise the crypto sphere to an absolutely new level.
I dare to suggest that by the end of 2019 the capitalization of the crypto market will reach 2 trillion US dollars.

It actually looks like a lot of development is already popping up and there would be a lot of decisions that will be made in the coming year, which in no doubt I believe will be good for the space entirely, and coupled with the fact that most financial institutions are now really looking forward to every means to be a part of this space.

I believe we will get to see the ushering in of more smart money into the space, which I so much believe they are here already and has been accumulating the dips the OTC way, best to not just miss out on the flight for a common man.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

Bitcoin is always struggle in every year but some whales are controlling the crypto market. So we need some regulation in Bitcoin then it it will move to positive trend. Now we need legalisation of Bitcoin because government approval is the easiest way to increase the reputation so as soon as possible some countries are accepting the Bitcoin and this will going to moon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Let me guess, you are an ico buyer of this shitcoin. Good luck with it.

he believes that these shitcoins can be a good investment, but from what I see, these shitcoins are generating a lot of damage for investors

I wonder what kind of signal people are wanting to see? There are not many great news that can boost the price,

US SEC Charges, Fines EtherDelta Founder with Operating Unregistered Securities Exchange

This shows how things will be in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

Hopefully this can trigger something positive, in 2018 there are so many positive news but the rising is not too good, and people are hoping that 2019 could be a great year again for crypto, but I don't want to get my hopes too high there are a lot of pressure about Bitcoin that makes it hard to grow

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:47:31 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 11:59:08 PM by abanansah

2019 will see more crypto users and hopefully by the half of 2019, bitcoins can rebound to its highest price it was in 2017 December. As was seen in 2018, more ICOs will be flourishing and a lot of merchants will be integrating the crypto into their products.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: