Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowd for Angels Update (Regulated Crowdfunding)  (Read 121 times)
CrowdforAngels (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2020, 12:36:19 PM by CrowdforAngels

Hi Everyone, BTC

It has been a couple of months since we last posted an update about our progress and what has been going on. Below I have summarized what we have been up to but please reach out to us on telegram at: @CfAAdmin should you want to talk.

Remember, You capital is at risk should you wish to participate in a pitch on Crowd for Angels

Community
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 08:41:12 AM

We are still operating! Reach out and say hello.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:58:22 AM

Oh My God, I thought this project is done for, what happened? Why no updates all this while? Your Telegram channel is now full of spammers, honestly this isn't the best way to run a project, you have to keep your social media channels alive and running, and why STO? Lesser people have interest in STO, since 2018 I haven't seen a single successful STO project

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 09:48:03 AM

Oh My God, I thought this project is done for, what happened? Why no updates all this while? Your Telegram channel is now full of spammers, honestly this isn't the best way to run a project, you have to keep your social media channels alive and running, and why STO? Lesser people have interest in STO, since 2018 I haven't seen a single successful STO project

Thanks for your feedback Gorosden, we do accept that we could have been more responsive during this period and communicated on the bitcointalk channel. Most of our communications take place on twitter or our email. Telegram as a channel, we do utilise and I would say that is hardly spam, are you on the right channel? (https://t.me/CrowdforAngels)

As for the STO market, it has been quiet and I think we all expected that to have more interest by now, but there are many parts that have to work for the STO market to get the attention it deserves. We personally have seen an uptick of interest in the last 3 months, but for now are still focused on traditional crowdfunding (shares & bonds).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: