Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I take Ripple?  (Read 537 times)
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Friends, Ripple is actively developing. What is your prediction: should I take more coins in my investment portfolio?

Can you take it? I usually buy or sell coin. If you can take any one, you should take it.  Ripple is one of the powerful coin in the market. I think Ripple investment can be profitable.

Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

I personally do not like Ripple at all. Because this coin does not have any limited supply and has no difference to master card or visa. But its a bit faster. In my opinion it is not a crypto currency that should be on place 3 on CMC.
i do not like ripple as wella s i think taht this cryptocurrency has no future but if someone wants to try why not we shall let it happen

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Friends, Ripple is actively developing. What is your prediction: should I take more coins in my investment portfolio?
i think taht ripple is not the worst choice but actially you should be careful with that as this is relly dangerous thing
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

I personally do not like Ripple at all. Because this coin does not have any limited supply and has no difference to master card or visa. But its a bit faster. In my opinion it is not a crypto currency that should be on place 3 on CMC.
i do not like ripple as wella s i think taht this cryptocurrency has no future but if someone wants to try why not we shall let it happen
tjat is true but i think tjat we shpuld worry peopel about bad purchases theyabre going to make and invezting in ripple is pne of this
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Ripple is fine to invest in because it is unique and has had great success with integration into business banking.  Ripple represents a diversification factor into a crypto investment portfolio.  Just because it isn't decentralized or backed by Proof of Work doesn't mean it can't be successful.  This is what Ripple has proven.  So, yes.  Invest in ripple but also remember to invest in other crypto like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin as the big ones.  And then also consider lesser knowns like Absolute, SUQA, ADA, tron, etc

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

Oh yes. Why not. Ripple has a potential and a bright future because each and every day, people invest and buy the coin. The coin is not going to die anytime soon. Ripple will survive in the future.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

I invested one month ago and I thought that Ripple will boom soon, but this didnt happen. I dont know where is the problem.
In these days they should launch XRapid and with XRapid many banks should start work with Ripple or?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

I think yes. Ripple has very strong team and cool product. If I need to transfer tokens from one exchange to another, I will use Ripple because it's the fastest way to do it. I think the price will come back to 3 dollars for 1 XRP soon.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Not really a fan of Ripple, it is good for a pump and dump coin but it seems to have a high price already. If it drops back down to 10 cents then it would be good to buy a stash, but at 50 cents it is already pumped
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

For me yes i think ripple is good but some of my friend said that much better invest in trx than ripple. but you can take both of them for your own good
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

That's true ripple is developing but people are criticising it is too centralized that it is not a real crypto and one of the good quality of crypto is that it should be decentralized. I will advise you go for crypto that is not centralized.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

If you got time to wait, ripple most probably will grow.
Just make a choice, there a lot of coins with great potential on the market.
And, IMHO ripple is not the best one  Roll Eyes
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

I think it's worth buying Ripple, I'd rather go with their stock but they don't offer any Smiley It's one of few cryptocurrencies that's used for something useful, most are just pure air.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

A lot of speculations around this highly centralized. As much as the ripple team is busy developing, it's still a pump and dump coin and that has been evident in the manner in which the price surges and dumps thereafter
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

yes ripple is good fabric and reliable development and they promise that ripple prices will increase at the end of this year maybe around 1 $ more so just save it if you have a ripple
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

In my opinion, if you want to really buy Ripple, make sure you really know the development of the graph first. Ripple often makes great surprises, I think you understand that and make you interested. Good luck.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

YES, Ripple is one of my favorite altcoin because of it real world usability unlike others. Few weeks back, the Ripple CEO made announcement of 3 companies who now adopt Ripple as a method of payment, this is more reasons why one must invest in Ripple even though is a centralize system of cryptocurrency. My prediction on Ripple is likely hit $1 upwards by the end of 2018.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

I agree that Ripple isn't a real cryptocurrency. As a result, while counterpart projects have reached very high prices, but ripple price still moves in a fixed range. Manipulation is clearly visible.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

Ripple has good prospects and their consistency with the project, I think indeed Ripple is worth buying more. Because Ripple will definitely have a large market going forward
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:41:47 AM

I think ripple is good, i had some of the coins too. Yesterday the price of it increase a bit significant amount.
I hope it will keep on increasing in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: