Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeCoin  (Read 1666 times)
myrthme

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

No one gives a shit about your petty disputes.
Even if there was a threat such as "i'll come to your house and murder you in your sleep" - there still needs to be means and motive.
However, there doesn't seem to be an obvious "i'm gonna kill you", so both you twats stop the bickering and shut the fuck up.
No one cares about your scam token, ico, or whatever the hell the bloody fucking scam is.
If you rip off people, maybe you should fear for your life. Fuck con-artist.
pretty emotional post! but the truth is that nobody cares about emotions, people are interested in facts.
if you are not interested in this thread, you can pass it by, but you didin't do this - so, live with it, darling.
I have hooked on it for months as I invested in this token, so I do really care:
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/10/21/fa77a04b69bc2145c2f9a6865fb298f7-full.jpg
what are you going to do with your wrc tokens?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

what are you going to do with your wrc tokens?

I will be waiting for paying the dividents out on March 31 as it is promisesd in the smart-contract description.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

Could the forum administration consider another threat to OP?

Mapинa, вы cвoeй гoлoвoй пoдyмaйтe. Ha вac ecть мнoгo личнoй инфopмaции, нaйти вac, ecли кoмy-тo пpижмёт, нe cocтaвит тpyдa. Cвoeй дeятeльнocтью вы нaживaeтe ceбe oчeнь мнoгo вpaгoв, пoмимo BК. He бoитecь? Bы вeдь пoнимaeтe, чтo тaм, гдe нa кoнy идёт peпyтaция чeгo-тo кpyпнoгo, цeнa жизни чeлoвeкa близкa к нyлю?
(Archive)

Translation:
Think with your head, Marina. There are lot of personal information, it's not difficult to find you if someone will want. You making a lot of enemies with your activity besides WC (WorldCore). Are you not afraid? Do you realise that when a big reputation is at stake, the price of a person’s life is close to zero?

exactly! rusbase's lawyers understand this - so, I suppose that was the reason they deleted the article.
The article about Worldcore is available again on the Rusbase website https://rb.ru/opinion/smeh-greh-ico/

Translation:
Worldcore is a scam project that made a lot of noise with phony banking licenses, and it all ended with a jail in the end. The project announced the backers that he has all necessary licenses in order to be realized on the market. During the discussion on many sites users have found out that there are no licenses and this is a fake project designed for collecting money only. This project differs from ordinary scams in that no one has ever deceived backers so clumsily and brazenly.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Wow that is not good, do they know who you really are and where you are located, you should get a protection, they might be a mafia involve here

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: