Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Doge Game free BTC/DOGE for Playing  (Read 918 times)
kjosiff (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:32:59 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 06:27:14 PM by kjosiff

I would like to present our new Android game, Star Doge. The game is a twist on an old classic, but with our Hero CyberDoge as the main character and a space theme.

Star Doge Game
Publisher: Zelnik 4

***FIRST 5 GOLD MEDAL IDS SUBMITTED FOR DOGE WALLET WILL RECEIVE 100 DOGE***
StarDoge-Exchage.com

Your objective is to pass through gates without hitting them and see how far you can go, but you probably could guess that. Grin

After you pass so many gates you earn Star Doge Medals. There are four Medals. They are Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the elusive Moon medal.

Your goal is to "Go For Moon!" and beyond!

Now heres the twist. Each Medal you earn has its own unique "Medal ID."

Each Medal ID is randomly generated when you earn a new Medal.

With this Medal ID, you can choose to do whatever you want. If you so choose you can just tap through the scoreboard, forget about the ID, and play the game again till you get a higher score. Your other option is keep the Medal ID.

If you choose to keep the Medal ID this is where StarDoge-Exchange comes in.

StarDoge-Exchage.com is a site which you can go to where you can exchange your Medal Ids for Btc and Dogecoin.

You just enter your wallet address for the coin of your choice, e-mail, and then within that day you will have Btc or Doge in your wallet.

You'll want to earn the better medals for a better payout.

I warn you though, the game can be very addicting to play!

We have plans to add more features to the game and a sweet custom soundtrack to fit with the StarDoge theme and will post updates here and on our twitter @StarDogeGame accordingly.

I hope you all enjoy the game and Exchange.

Thank you fellow Coinrades,
KJosiff
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: