Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything you need to know about scientific coin( the only innovative crypto)  (Read 165 times)
akhat_omo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Scientificcoin Brings Innovation To Science And Technology Through Cryptocurrency

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akhat_omo (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

ScientificCoin is a promising project... It's provide incentive for its tokens holders.. Visit www.Scientificcoin.com to get full pictures.. Many cheers 🍻🍻😂

Knowledge, connected.               
akhat_omo (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

So what is the concept of this coin? Can you site some advantage over other projects? I hope its not a new project with similar idea which spawning the crypto industry everyday. I think many projects already been out and only few got actually survive.
ScientificCoin is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. Its main purpose is to provide financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin provides an opportunity for any scientific project to raise funds...

This is a unique project..
Check out our website for more information..
www.scientificCoin.com

Knowledge, connected.               
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

This project is no different from hundreds of other projects in the cryptocurrency market.

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

projects with extraordinary concepts, and need a team that is very reliable in the scientific field, even requires very good scientists and well-licensed, but how successful is this applied to crypto? no one can predict this, except later when the coin is listed on the market

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

If they already have an announcement thread in the announcement section there is no need to create one here, it's preferable to create one on that section before this one so you will have a reference about the project here on Bitcointalk, I will check on the announcement for more update about this project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

Scientificcoin Brings Innovation To Science And Technology Through Cryptocurrency

Already visit the web and I don't see any reason to join with this project, different in some but mostly same with others. This project doesn't have specific explanation about the concept and road map. Need more than any project before to make users interesting to replace their trust. Good layout not helping very much but value is more important. I don't see it so I'll leave it, sorry about that.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
akhat_omo (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

This project is no different from hundreds of other projects in the cryptocurrency market.
Atleast before you go into conclusion.. Have a look at the project.. I am sure you would find this project to be very unique.. Just check out the website..
www.scientificCoin.com

Knowledge, connected.               
akhat_omo (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

Already visit the web and I don't see any reason to join with this project, different in some but mostly same with others. This project doesn't have specific explanation about the concept and road map. Need more than any project before to make users interesting to replace their trust. Good layout not helping very much but value is more important. I don't see it so I'll leave it, sorry about that.

Sure.. But I believe.. You should pay real attention.. To the details on the website, rather than the design layout.. You are free to ask any questions here

Knowledge, connected.               
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: