Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Found!  (Read 1629 times)
repairguy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:49:46 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 07:59:25 AM by repairguy

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-la-sheriffs-say-satoshi-nakamoto-man-did-talk-about-bitcoin-to-newsweek-reporter-20140307,0,609860.story#axzz2vLMJEnVv
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:54:46 AM

Wow! Momentous news! Why didn't anyone post about this sooner!?!

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:00:27 AM

In all seriousness, anyone that starts a new thread at this point to report the "momentous news" that Satoshi has been found is clearly a full-on fucktard. The first page of the main discussion forum is already 80% news about Satoshi -- maybe more. To post the same thing without noticing all the other threads is clear proof that the OP is a fucking idiot.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:11:25 AM

In all seriousness, anyone that starts a new thread at this point to report the "momentous news" that Satoshi has been found is clearly a full-on fucktard. The first page of the main discussion forum is already 80% news about Satoshi -- maybe more. To post the same thing without noticing all the other threads is clear proof that the OP is a fucking idiot.

But he did a search!  There were no threads about Satosi being found.  Smiley

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:13:58 AM

Nice.  We should compete with the for dummies guys ...

For fucking idiots

repairguy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:05:23 AM

You guys are all assholes.  I assumed something like this would be at the top.  But it wasn't.  When I continued looking and found several other postings, the forum wouldn't allow me to delete my post.

I also find it interesting that you challenge my intelligence based on one post, that I thought was pertinent information.  Do you have insecurities about your own?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:10:01 AM

bring back the newbie section.. ppllaasse

satosi made bitcom... tis lgit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
repairguy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:17:29 AM

Yep, You found a typo, Congratulations.  Because of that missed key nobody on the forum knew what I was saying and my goal of relaying information failed.

Nope they actually got the point quite clearly, and the missed letter is irrelevant.

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:19:09 AM

You guys are all assholes.  I assumed something like this would be at the top.  But it wasn't.  When I continued looking and found several other postings, the forum wouldn't allow me to delete my post.

I also find it interesting that you challenge my intelligence based on one post, that I thought was pertinent information.  Do you have insecurities about your own?
My advice to you: stop opening your mouth and remove all doubts

now the world knows how dumb you are....:facepalm
repairguy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:25:06 AM

I also find it interesting that you challenge my intelligence based on one post, that I thought was pertinent information.  Do you have insecurities about your own?

What if any evidence stupidity have I provided? That I failed to do a thorough search?
inoob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:29:36 AM

tell me about it!
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:29:44 AM

What if any evidence stupidity have I provided? That I failed to do a thorough search?

any one with half brain would figure out what the titles of the current threads in this section are about. "..clearing name.."  etc....

A dumb one however need to see " Satoshi is found! Breaking news " right on top ....

You did remove my doubt with the previous post
inoob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:32:51 AM

looks like my old science teacher.
repairguy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:37:41 AM

You guys are all assholes.  I assumed something like this would be at the top.  But it wasn't.  When I continued looking and found several other postings, the forum wouldn't allow me to delete my post.

I also find it interesting that you challenge my intelligence based on one post, that I thought was pertinent information.  Do you have insecurities about your own?

any one with half brain would figure out what the titles of the current threads in this section are about. "..clearing name.."  etc....

A dumb one however need to see " Satoshi is found! Breaking news " right on top ....

You make a good argument, I can't tell you exactly what was on the front page, but at the exact time I posted their was nothing incredibly obvious. (Satoshi is found! Breaking news) I suppose I was blinded by the excitement.

I still don't agree it is evidence of stupidity.  I don't consider myself stupid, but I really cant present any concrete proof of the opposite.
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:44:11 AM

You guys are all assholes.  I assumed something like this would be at the top.  But it wasn't.  When I continued looking and found several other postings, the forum wouldn't allow me to delete my post.

any one with half brain would figure out what the titles of the current threads in this section are about. "..clearing name.."  etc....

You make a good argument, I can't tell you exactly what was on the front page, but at the exact time I posted their was nothing incredibly obvious. (Satoshi is found! Breaking news) I suppose I was blinded by the excitement.

I still don't agree it is evidence of stupidity.  I don't consider myself stupid, but I really cant present any concrete proof of the opposite.

Then you're a perfect target for Leah....

"If you've always not been stupid, you have to tell me NOW "

Yup, you're guilty until proven innocent
repairguy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:48:13 AM

Who is Leah? Is this you speaking about yourself in the third person?
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:51:50 AM

Who is Leah?

and how is it relevant?  Should I expect her to attack me next?

omg you just take my proof to a Whole 'Nother Level ....

Yeah.... no doubts at all that you're beyond stupid. We dont need Leah....

Who is Leah? Is this you speaking about yourself in the third person?

* OMG i've just found a breaking news.... i bet noone have found this, lets make a thread on bitcointalk.... even i've not even read the fcking news or have anything fcking clue.... i bet i will get a treat.
repairguy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:57:48 AM

Who is Leah?

Because I don't know who Leah is?

Because I couldn't decide if that was a statement about an individual that enjoys berating people for alleged stupidity, placing the burden of proof on the accused or some sort of third person retoric that the hipsters think is clever or some sort of catch or insult that I am not privy to.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:58:39 AM

Hehe spelling errors on the newsfeeds classic  Wink

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:03:19 AM

Who is Leah?

Because I don't know who Leah is?

Because I couldn't decide if that was a statement about an individual that enjoys berating people for alleged stupidity, placing the burden of proof on the accused or some sort of third person retoric that the hipsters think is clever or some sort of catch or insult that I am not privy to.

Yup ...right below this thread we have 

Leah McGrath Goodman offers more details on conversation with Dorian S. Nakamoto

And because you didnt even read the damn news .... you were so eager to post ....

Maybe you're "gifted".... i'm deeply sorry then.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: